Good Boy & Bad Boy

GOOD BOY (DARAGON STORY)

 

I am a good boy I am a good good I am a good boy

eodil gana jureul seo yeojadeureun nal bomyeon nune bureul kyeo
najeneun lil hamster but, bame sarangeul nanul ttaen gangster
dajeong dagamhan nunbit (jayeonseureoun skin ship) neon umjjil heumchit halgeol
nega mwol wonhaneunji mal an haedo dwae guji nunchiro da ara

Eh eh eh bogiwaneun dareuge
I dont play play play neol gatgo jangnan an hae
saramdeureun malhae na gateun namjareul josimharago
neomu mitji mara bonamana ppeonhadago
What you know about me nega nal anyago

I am a good boy I am a good good I am a good boy

GOOD BOY by GD + YB play on air while GD driving his white Bentley on his way to YG Building. He was planning on meeting his baby girl today but YG himself had been call him earlier for urgent meeting. And, of course he know exactly the main reason for the urgent meeting.... He sigh and was thinking the best reason to give to his sajangnim. Ani. He is more worried to face up his baby girl than Sajangnim. 

"tsk. PABO! WHY WHY WHY?! Isk!" He angrily cursed to himself. Blaming himself for being careless and stupid again. This is not the first time but its had been many time already been drag into those stupid scandal. And no one to be blame than himself. 

Flashback

Ring Ring Ring 

GD lazily pick up the phone since he still hangover from last nght party. It was a social party with some Japanese friends who come to Korea for personal visits. He was accompany his friends with his best guy stylist, Xin cos Xin more expert in Japanese than Him. 

".....hel...." he wasn't finish his words when a loud voice come from phone curse him. 

" Yahh KWONG JIYONG BASTARD! WHATTHEHELLAREYOUDOINGLASTNIGHT?!! WHAT WITH THOSE LOVELY-FRIENDLY PHOTO WITH KIKO?!! AREYOUNOTFINISHYETWITHTHOSESCANDALWITHHER?!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU BASTARD!! YOU BETTER COME WITH A GOOD REASON OR....." YG was shouted all out his voice. Seems his patient already off the limits. GD might be a fry egg already if he is standing in front of him.

GD blankly heard to sajangnim as he is still sober from the hangover. 

"Sajangnim....what photo are you saying? Isssssk! Do you know I'm off today? Can you call me later...... God!!" GD scold back as he is so hate it when his sleeping are interupped. 

"YOUBETTERINGCHECKTHEINTERNETNOWANDCOMETOMYOFFICE!!" and YG hang up his phone. GD a bit shocked with his sajangnim as he know that behaviour of his sajangnim shown only when............ 

"OH !!!!" GD wake up from his bed just when he just saw on the net the new scandal involved him and KIKO. . No.............. HE IS SO DEAD now. He rush out to take a shower and went to YG Building. 

He was arrived at YG main entrance as he can see many reporters are already awaiting him. He take the way to basement and run off from his car to lift to avoid the noisy reporter. He was keep on cursing himself on mind while still thinking what to answer his boss later. 

"Ting"

The lift open and revealing the first person he was praying to avoid meeting for the moments. Not until he can come with nicely and good reason.....

"Dara......."

Dara was looking at him with zero expression. She know the scandal. She read it earlier cos she heard it from other maknaes. She is hurt. She feel the pains but she know Jiyong would never cheat on her. Its just the wrong step he always make when he is drunk and partying. She even got a call from Kiko earlier aplogizing for the scandals. Outsider definitely didn't know she is close to Kiko as Kiko is also one of CL's bestfriend and they are always meeting each other at private place when she or the girls went to Japan for tours or holiday. People might say Kiko is , , blah blah blah but that girl was too good to bash for those bad words. She sigh.

"This stupid leadah!" She murmur and make her way to lift and facing GD. Before he could say any words, Dara push him at the lift wall and press her lips to him. She kiss him roughly and deeper her kiss on his mouth. GD was shock but enjoying the rough kiss given by his baby girl. He feel so hot and cold by suddenly kiss by her.

"Dammit!" He said in kiss when Dara bite his lips. He push Dara from the kiss and give a apologic face. He know she is hurt by his stupid action again.. He know he always be a bad boy and never be a good boy for her. But his heart, his love, his life would definitely for her. 

"Dara-ah..... mianhe......"

"Yah ! Pabo ! Did I tell you to be a good boy last night? I warn you to make a distant with Kiko. Why did you didn't hear me?! You even back hug her! Yahhhhh! Who is your girl? Is it her or me? What if I do that will you happy?! Will you?!" Dara hit his chest. And burst out a tears. She hate him for making that kind of scandal. She hate it when she read those haters comment about him. 

Hearing her sobbed and watch her cried really pain it heart. To think back her words to back hug with other guys also make him hurt. Nooo! He wouldn't allow it. He cant imagine it too. He hugs Dara tighten and kiss her forehead.

"Dara-ahh.... I will be your good boy for now.... Just don't ever say you will back hug with other guys. You know I don't like that. To see pthers stupid guys stare at you whenever you make appearance at events already killed me. I will make this things clear to Sajangnim. I will ask his permission to public our relationship....... Just hold on....... Please....... I.... I LOVE YOU..... ONLY YOU......" He cupped her small face and kiss her slowly. As Dara hug him back and respond to their passion kiss. She believed on him. And she know eventho he always come out with bad rumors or scandal, she know in his heart, only have SANDARA PARK. 

"Bad boy gone Good boy nehhh...." Dara said in the kiss feel the smirk escape from this "GOOD BOY" GD. 

 

- FINISH -

P/S I WANT TO MAKE THE SEQUEL FOR THIS. KEKEKEKEKE . MIANHE IF THE STORY SO BORING. GIMME SOME IDEA. I WILL RESPOND TO YOUR COMMENT. AND PLEASE, IM A KIKO FANS BUT I LOVE DARAGON. THAT GIRL TOO CUTE TO RESIST. PLEASE LOVE HER AS WELL AS YOU GUYS LOVE OUR DARA NEH? MUACKKKKKKKK.