CHAPTER 5: FIRST OUTSIDER PART 2!

MY SISTER IS A WHAT NOW?!

Chapter 5: First outsider! Part 2


 

Previously on “MY SISTER IS A WHAT NOW?!”


 

"EXPLAIN NOW." Sehun said, not even gawking.


 

"Fine, the reason why she became the ranger is because her deceased father used to be a yellow ranger." Kalus replied.


 

"Wait, you guys are related?!" Sehun asked. "Oh no. We're not related except Tay and Josh." Drake said, pointing at the twin brothers, waving. "Their parents used to be Rangers too."


 

"Should we get the theater flashback?" The first twin who morph into gold asked. "Yep." Kalus replied.


 

“Beast Spirit…” Arianna hollered and dialed some number. “Release out!” She said the magic words and transformed into a power ranger, armed for battle.


 

 "...We're in deep trouble are we?" Niall asked.


 

 "We are." Arianna said, groaning in annoyed, "we are in deep trouble."







 

Arianna's POV


 

   "Oh...OH!" I moaned. "Please.....this is too painful!" I whined. "Take it easy....I'll take care you really well." Niall replied, "It'll be done soon." Niall rubbed his hand on my back and I felt a cold touch on my back and shivered.


 

   "....JUST QUIT WHINING ABOUT HOW PAINFUL YOU ARE! I'M TRYING TO HEAL YOU YOU KNOW?!" Niall glared at me with his dark black eyes, putting on the medicine cream on my back and I groaned in pain.

.

.

.

.

What are you guys thinking of? Are you guys thinking about those stuff?! GAH, I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE DOING LIKE THIS?!


 

*cough* ERT PEOPLE *cough*


 

I blame the author.


 

(A/N: HEY!)


 

 "Okay, okay! I'll quit whining!" I exclaimed.

 

  "Good. Now for the bandage wrap. Go ahead and wrap around your back and be careful. Tell me when you're done wrapping and I'll tight it up for you." Niall commanded and heard him pull the white curtain to cover me. I sighed and stripped my shirt and bra, picking up the bandage that Niall left on the bed and I wrapped myself carefully.


 

   After 3 minutes of wrapping and covering myself, using a bandage, I gripped my bandage and hold on tightly.


 

  "Niall!!" I hollered and heard him pull the curtain. "You done?" Niall asked and I nodded. "Okay, I'll take care the rest now."


 

   He grabbed the end of the bandage wrap and pulled little tighter. "Ow..." I groaned. "Sorry but it's better to hold on strong." Niall apologized. "It's fine. Just do what y-" "ARIANNA ZAMOLBA!" A door was opened, bunch of my team just squeezed through the door went through with a shocked face. "IT'S ARIANNA LEE!" Sehun hollered, following the rest.


 

   "ARE YOU MOVING TO SOUTH KOREA?!" Drake exclaimed. "WHAT?!" Niall exclaimed, making the bandage really tight. "OWOWOWO BACK!" I wheezed.


 

   "Oh sorry." He replied and made it little bit comfortable and secured. He add the pin on the bandage to hold on. "There, it's done." Niall replied and I put my bra and shirt on gently, not planning to open my wound.


 

   "There we go. Now what were you going to ask?" I asked and turned to face the team and that idiot, Sehun.


 

   "Please explain." Alex asked. "Explain what?" I blinked, unsure what was going on.


 

    "Are you planning to leave us?" Rin asked. "Leave you guys?" I replied back, remembered the conversation and groaned. "Did Sehun told you?"


 

  "Yes I did." Sehun replied and I sighed, crossing my legs. "Actually...my mom and Jun Hyun wanted to move to South Korea for a living." I replied.


 

  "EH?" The team exclaimed. "But the problem is...." I sighed once again. "This boy had announced the relationship to the enemy and he could possible take advange of us, using him in order to trade the coins."


 

  "Now you mention that...." Alex replied and the team turned to Sehun, who just realized that his life may be in danger, widen his eyes and chuckled weakly.


 

   "I...did not realized that." Sehun replied. "If we used the memory wipe now, it would be the same thing." I explained. "You may have a point there Hawkie." Tay replied, nodding my explation.


 

   "M-memory wipe?" Sehun asked. "If you hadn't blurt out loud, we would easily spray you and forget everything." I replied. "Maybe once we finish the entire battle, we would have to spray your memories in order to protect the ranger society."


 

    Sehun frowned, nodding as he got it the entire point. But I remembered Sehun fanboying about Power ranger and decided. "....but if you keep your secret well....I might consider letting you keep your memories. If we can keep the secret from the family."


 

    "EH?! You will?!" Sehun exclaimed and I nodded. "Since you're the first outsider and Kalus need help right?" I asked. "O-of course!" Kalus exclaimed, suprised of the change, "You would have to help Kalus. Sound fair?"


 

    Sehun smiled and nodded. "Sound fair." Sehun replied.

    .

    .

    .


 

    "Can I fanboy now?" Sehun asked and we were surprised.


 

    "Uhhh sure I guess?" Alex replied. "I can't believe that this brat is a ranger!" He fanboyed.


 

Like hard.


 

Wait, he called me brat again. This guy-!


 

    "But one thing..." Sehun replied, "Thank you for protecting our brothers and my dad. Also your mom. Must be hard to be forced to protect the person you hate Huh?"


 

    I blinked and got flustered. "WHOA!" Josh exclaimed. "This is the first time I see her flustered."


 

REALLY JOSH?! REALLY?!


 

    I glared at Josh, annoyed and I just happened to see Sehun smirked. "Oh~? Flustered aren't we?" Sehun asked. "Remind me to compliment you."


 

    ".......SERIOUSLY SEHUN!" I glared, making him laugh. "I think this is going to be interesting." Sehun said.


 

"SEHUN!"


 

(Lion: roar)


 

   "So you decided to honor your father's tribute?" Sehun asked, walking side by side and heading home from the battle.

.

.

.

Why am I talking to my personal enemy?


 

But hey, I promised him that I won't erase his memories if he keep the secret and help Kalus.


 

Beside, mom would want us to get along so..guess I have to deal with him.


 

.

.

.

So does my decrease daddy would do the same thing with his former decrease team.


 

  "Yeah." I replied. "I wanted to honor my father." Sehun got interesting when I pulled my morpher hawk coin. "This is the last thing my father gave me before he died."


 

  "He did?" Sehun asked. "...if you don't mind, how did he died?"


 

   "....he died protecting the world." I replied. "Honestly, I thought my father died in the war, protecting USA but when I found out that he wasn't fighting for USA. He was fighting for the world."


 

    "So...this weirdo-" "Tark." Sehun raise his eyesbrown. "Tark, is he responsible for the murder of your father and the father?"


 

    "King Tar's responsible for murder." I said, putting away my morpher coin. "King Tar?" Sehun asked.


 

   "King of Tarklark. It's a plant there and he wanted to take over the world and you know what I mean." I replied.


 

   "How long you had been fighting?"


 

    "About a year."


 

    "A YEAR?!" Sehun gawked. "You're so young to fight! Does your mom know it?"


 

    "My mom doesn't know. She didn't even know that my father's a ranger." I replied and he widen his eyes. "Must be hard to keep a secret." Sehun said. "It is." I said.

    


 

    We were quiet for a moment until Sehun stopped and I turned, facing him. "What's wrong?" I asked.


 

    "Are you sure you are okay?" Sehun asked. "Hmm? Me?" I asked. "I'm fine." I smiled.


 

   "When I see your back...you seem that you have so many bags behind your back." Sehun replied.


 

     I looked at Sehun, confused what he meant. "Let me take some baggage for you." Sehun replied, staring straight in his eyes.


 

    "Uhhhh....sure I guess?" I replied, unsure what he meant. Sehun walked in front of me, facing his back against me and he squat down. He picked my legs and I squeaked, quickly wrapping my arms around Sehun's neck.


 

     "You fought really well. I'll give you a piggy ride." Sehun said as he walked while I was riding his back.


 

     "...Didn't know that idiot had a nice side." I smiled. "Hey. Be lucky that I'm a fan of you guys and you saved...OUR family." Sehun replied. "Now sleep. You have a long day tomorrow."


 

    "You know I don't sleep."


 

     "Well, try. I will come to your room and stay in your room until you sleep if I have to."


 

     I widen my eyes, shocked. "CREPPY PEDO!" Sehun laughed, giving a another boost to hold on longer.


 

    We were quiet for another moment. "Sehun?" I asked. "Call me oppa." Sehun replied. "It mean older brother or a close male friend."


 

    "...Oppa?" I asked. "There we go." Sehun smiled. "What is it Dongesang?" I raised my eyesbrowns, unsure of the word, dongesang but I ignore it anyway. "....Can you sing a luallby?"


 

    I could feel a low chuckle and he nodded.


 

(Insert EXO's moonlight)


 

     I became sleepy from his voice, singing. I wanted to hear more but I was so sleepy that I fell asleep on his back, snuggling for warmth. I felt a low chuckle from Sehun and I wanted to reply back but I couldn't. But the only thing I heard was...


 

"I'll protect you my dongsang...."


 

(Lion: roar!)


 

Nobody's POV:


 

   Luhan was sitting on the couch, waiting for his younger brother and step-sister to return home and he's nervous! It wasn't like them to wait that late.


 

    He heard the door opened, Sehun getting in the house and he crossed his arms, waiting for the makanes.


 

     "SEH-" Sehun turned his head. "SHHHHHHH!" Sehun hissed, "Arianna's sleeping!"


 

      "Arianna's sleeping?" Luhan asked, surprised. "How did-?"


 

      "I bumped to her. She was having her night run." Sehun lied. "Night run?" Luhan asked. "Well, she seems tired from all those running."


 

      "Yeah so sorry if we arrived late." Sehun replied. "I'll take her to her room now."


 

"Wait...."


 

Sehun froze.


 

      "What's up with bandages on her face?" Luhan asked. "Did she fall down?"


 

Sehun let a relief sigh.


 

       "Yeah, I took care of that." Sehun replied and started to walk to Arianna's room. Luhan raised his eyebrow, started to get suspicious about Sehun and Arianna.


 

"This is getting weird. For a fall, it's usually little bit scar or none but to me, it look pretty big for a fall." Luhan frowned at that thought.


 

"But again, the brat's fault." Luhan shrugged and heads off to his room.


 

   Meanwhile, Sehun walked in her room and laid on her bed. He turned and see a sleepy Arianna, getting comfortable with her bed. Sehun chuckled, sat on her bed on her right side quietly and brushed his makane's hair gently.


 

  Suddenly, he heard a footsteps behind him and he turned, facing a half-sleep Kai with his messy hair and black baggy jeans without a shirt.


 

   "GAH!" Sehun screamed.


 

   "WHOA!" Kai exclaimed.


 

   "ZZZZZZZZZ....." Arianna snored.


 

   They both stare at Arianna, relief to see Arianna asleep.


 

   "Hyung, what are you doing here? Get a shirt on please!" Sehun hissed, getting up from her bed. "No. For your information, I came for comfortable bed." Kai replied, rubbing his eyes. "Jesus Sehun. You scared the heck outta of me!"


 

   "So do I!" Sehun hissed back and Kai rolled his eyes at the youngest boy.


 

   "Alright, go to bed." Kai said, walking pass Sehun and got in on her bed where Sehun sat and snuggles for warmth while Sehun groaned annoyed.


 

  "Why not you go sleep on your own bed!" Sehun replied.


 

    "CUZ."


 

   "Cuz of what?"


 

   "To see her shocked face."


 

   "HUL?!"


 

   "What?" Kai asked, turning his head little bit. "We slept each other sometimes! We're family!"


 

   "You make it sound so wrong." Sehun facepalmed.


 

  "Whatever." Kai replied and got comfortable with the pillow. "Go to bed Sehun, unless you want to sleep next to her. She got a big bed tho."


 

  Sehun shook his head, avoiding sleeping next to her. "Good luck surviving." Sehun said, leaving Arianna's room. "With pleasure." Kai said, getting closer to warmth.


 

  Kai rested his arms around her shoulders, making him comfortable and Arianna turned, heading to Kai's warmth. Kai lowly chuckled and wrapped the younger sister protective. Just in case any weirdo coming through.


 

  "Good night my little brat." Kai muttered before drifting to sleep with the youngest makane in Kai's arms.


 

  While Kai was sleeping with his younger sister, Sehun sighed in relief, putting his heart to calm down himself. “Gosh...I still can’t believe that she is part of that team…” Sehun muttered.


 

“Who’s part of the team?” A familiar voice asked and Sehun jumped in shocked.


 

  “Kris hyung!”


 

  “Shhh! Some of the hyungs and Dongesang are sleeping!” Kris warned. “So who’s part of the team?”


 

  “Eh? O-oh, I just found out that brat joined a….” Sehun tried to think of a lie to cover up for her but remembered that she took taekwondo class. “A famous taekwondo team!”


 

  Kris raised in eyesbrown in doubt.


 

  “That brat? Part of the taekwondo? I’ll believe it when I see her fight.” Kris replied. “Anyway, you arrived late! Had a nice run?”


 

   “Yeah, I needed some air so I did and I happened to bump her while taking a fresh run.”


 

   “Take a break. You seems pretty tired.” Kris asked, crossing his arms. “You look like if you’re becoming like a panda!”  


 

“...At least it’s not like Tao.”


 

 Meanwhile in another room, Chen was looking up on a blog from the computer, reading about his favorite blogger, the Twinster Devils!


 

 "Ah, Hyungs post a new blog!" Chen smiled widely. "Wonder which twin's on the post?"


 

 "Reading on Twinster Devils blog?" Xiumin asked, peeking his younger brother. "Ne! Oh it's Josh hyung!"


 

Yes, you heard Josh right. They are both famous for pranks.


 

  "You must be their fans for the twin's prankster's blog." Xiumin replied, making Chen turn his head, facing him with a poker face. "Dang right. Right now, I'm looking up for some way to prank brat in a gentle way." Chen replied, turning back to the website.


 

  "You know that the Twinster Devils is Arianna's friends." Xiumin replied. "I know! Brat's lucky that she met them before me." Chen replied.


 

  Xiumin rolled his eyes and heads to bed, taking his phone that had been sitting on Chen's desk near Chen's left side.


 

  "But...it's little bit weird since they were acting like Arianna every time when something beeps, they leaves." Chen replied, suspicious about Arianna and her friends and Xiumin shurgged, unsure what to say.


 

  "Maybe they're scared of the sound maybe?" A familiar voice replied and the duo brothers turned and saw D.O near to Chen and Lay's entrance door.


 

  "Maybe." Chen replied. "It could be true. Remembered YeonBae?" Xiumin asked. "Oh, the nerd who beat YongTak?" Chen asked. "Yeah."


 

  "She was afraid the sound of the car crash due to her mom's death." Xiumin explained. "Maybe she have a past that happened to her?"


 

   "Dude, the beeping sound so....I don't know, cheerful?" Chen asked. "Not all beeping sound aren't cheerful." D.O replied.


 

   "Well...you can say that." Xiumin replied, looking up on his phone, scrolling on his Instagram.


 

   "Well, at least Arianna isn't the only one." Chen replied, turning back to focus on the Twinster Devils blog. "Oooooh! Josh hyung got fooled by a 12 years old girl!"


 

   "Well, I don't know what's her past but let's hope that she'll open up to us." D.O replied.


 

    "I hope so..."


 

   A/N: Hi guys! Long time no see peeps! Thank you for waiting for Chapter 5 and I know that I post Chapter 5 late but here is it!

 

   Chen: Yeah it took so long, come on Author! Be on time!

 

   Suho: Chen! Sorry about Chen's rudeness.

 

   Chen: I'M NOT RUDE!

 

   Suho: The author was busy on on stuff-

 

   Chen: SHE'S LA-

 

   Suho: Chen, SHUT UP!

 

   Arianna: Oh boy. Anyway, please forgive Author-nim, even she's lazy-

 

   A/N: HEY!

 

  Arianna: Please give alot love to this AFF! Hope to see you next time and I hope Kai will get out my bed.

 

  Kai: Oh come on! I know you liked it!

 

  Arianna: SHUT UP YOU-

 

  A/N: OKAY, WE'RE ENDING IT NOW!