Chapter 1

You are the only one I want

This day felt like it would become good. It was until I saw them, and by them I mean Jongin and Taemin.. I know that I shouldn't feel jealous about them because we, me and Jongin, aren't even together or anything.. But still I felt like I could stab Taemin two, three, four or twenty times when they hugged in front of their lockers. Then I got distracted by Luhan who dragged me to our classroom. 

"Don't worry about them. They aren't together" Luhan tried to cheer me up. "Yet.. And how do you know?" I asked with questioning look. He just smiled and said "I have my way to get information". I didn't get chance to ask any more questions because teacher walked in and class started. 

Then two hours later I was walking at corridor and saw THEM again.. This time it looked so different Jongin was holding Taemin in his arms and then Taemin looked him straight into eyes and he started to get closer to Jongin. Then I was sure that Luhan's source of information was wrong. I started running to my next classroom with tears in my eyes. "What was I thinking.. There's no way Jongin could like loser like me when there is Taemin" I thought while running.

I couldn't focus at all in that class. After that class I went straight to dorm and sunk to my bed. I laid there until Luhan came in and pulled me up. He hugged me when he saw teardrops going down on my cheeks. We stayed like that for a while. Until Luhan spoke "I will drag you downstairs to cheer up.. It's weekend and Xiumin is having a party where everyone is invited. So go wash yourself up and change your clothes. They will start within one hour and we have surprise for you" Luhan said with evil smirk. I hesitated at start but it's always better to do what Luhan tells..


*At the party*

"Luhan.. Are you sure about this?" I asked when I saw that there were a lot people and they were all drunk. "Yeah. Believe me when I say that everything will go fine." Luhan ordered me to get him something to drink when he went to talk to his soon-be boyfriend, Xiumin. I felt tap on my shoulder and turned around. There was some guy who I didn't reconize. He started to push me to wall and I was sure that something bad will happen. But then that guy was pulled back. I looked up and there he was, Jongin. And I swear that I forgotted how to breathe when he hugged me and asked if everything was okay. I was only able to nob. He took me to some other room(the one right next to xiumin's room). Jongin made me sit onto his bed and sat next to me. We sat there in silence for a while. I was about to say something when he turned to me and looked in my eyes. We held eye contact for a while. I broke it when i couldn't resist the urge to look at his lips. Then I felt his lips on mine. I couldn't believe it. I was kissing with Jongin.. with that guy who I've had crush for over year now and who I tought was dating the cutest boy in our school, Taemin. When we broke the kiss to get some oxygen, I asked "Why did you do that?" He just looked at me

"maybe because I like you?"

"Well.. What about Taemin?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"I mean that aren't you to together?" I was afraid for answer.

"No.. I like only you and I know that you like me too, I heard your friends talking about it.."

"You... WHAT..!?!"

"Yeah and sorry.. but how did you even start to think that I was with Taemin?"

"I saw you two at the corridor and you looked each other like you're in love..."

He laughed.

"That was just something Taemin did to get Minho jealous."

"You mean that frog-boy?"

"Yeah. That frog-boy"

Then we both laughed. It was relieved laugh. And then we hugged and were about to kiss when door flew open and there was Luhan, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "It looks like our plan went out pretty well" Luhan said. "Ooooh they are so lovelydovely that I can't handle it!!" Baekhyun yelled. Xiumin and Chanyeol looked at each others and whispered at same time "remember to use protection" and after that I threw a pillow in their direction but they slammed door shut and laughed loud enough to whole building to hear that they're having good time. I just sneered and went to lay in Jongin's bed. Jongin came lay next to me and kissed me "good night kyungsoo.. I like you very much and I want only you.. Keep it in your mind" and then we fell asleep.




 


A/N: Sorry if it goes on little bit too fast... and pleasepleaseplease don't kill me....