finally u back

sunshine on spring

Taehyun looked at people who were to her. From behind Taehyun seems to know the person, but Taehyun not sure that person is in seoul now, after that person decides to leave four years ago. suddenly the man turned around, "hello taehyunnie". Taehyun just stare at the person with a view to kill. "Oh Cmon taehyunnie, do not glare to me" Jinwoo pout his lips. Taehyun still staring  at Jinwoo. Jinwoo smiled and spread his hands. Taehyun ran to hug Jinwoo. "I hate you hyung, but I love you more". taehyun hug Jinwoo tighly. Taehyun release Jinwoo hug. that night they talked at length about anything that had happened during the four years back.

Taehyun smiled at Jinwoo that was snoring beside him. Taehyun and Jinwoo are cousins. Jinwoo and Taehyun mothers are sisters. Although they lived  in a different city, but whenever Taehyun ask Jinwoo to come, the older must immediately come to his house. Taehyun already considered Jinwoo as his own brother, even when his brother was born, Taehyun even told to thrown away his brother because he scared Jinwoo will be more like his brother than him.

Taehyun still remember how Jinwoo suddenly came when Taehyun call him because he was bullying when the first day of school. Taehyun is new for public school. he entry the public school in first grade senior high school. So he was not familiar with the state of the surrounding environment. the schoolmates were bullying him. Unable to stand, Taehyun call Jinwoo, the older immediately came, hugged him and assured him that would go to class again. taehyun always wonder what Jinwoo did to the his schoolmates, since then they become like fear on Taehyun. Surprisingly Taehyun so enjoy looking scared eyes at him.

But that day also be the last day Jinwoo came to him when he needed it. Jinwoo continue his studies to England and never return again for four years. Taehyun felt left out, feel no pity for him anymore, because her parents were busy, his favorite waitress is busy taking care of his brother. Taehyun began to change, start to become arrogant and selfish. Moreover, since knowing that he would soon lead one of the parents company, Taehyun become increasingly arbitrary, so the person who likes to act as he pleases. No one can control the teahyun. No one gets respect from Taehyun.

After Jinwoo came home again, Taehyun somewhat softened his stance, even if it is only when Jinwoo beside him. Every day Taehyun always spend time with Jinwoo. when Jinwoo talked about the desire to start a business, Taehyun recommended to make a coffee shop directly, because Taehyun think if just a coffee shop, Jinwoo certainly not going to be busy, so he and Jinwoo still have time together.

Taehyun very happy when Jinwoo said it will open a coffee shop near a campus,. Without long thought Taehyun chose that campus will be he want to studies at. with the intention to close the Jinwoo. Taehyun also with the spirit of helping Jinwoo choose all the  furniture for the coffee shop. Together  with seunghoon, who Taehyun already familiar from childhood, they both chose everything, except for the flowers and room deodorizers, Taehyun select it personally. Even Taehyun that usually do not care about the environment opted to invest in a coffee shop with seunghoon  and Jinwoo.

Actually Taehyun not so fond seunghoon at first, but after Taehyun know if seunghoon who looking for Jinwoo during school, so Taehyun start liking seunghoon, even it turns out they have the same fashion sense.

 

Present day ..

 

Taehyun parked his car right between Jinwoo and seunghoon cars. They have the same car, just different colors. If the Jinwoo car white, Seunghoon orange , Taehyun choose black. Taehyun smiled saw a long queue in front of the coffee shop, that's Because The free coffee Taehyun thought. When Seunghoon and Jinwoo decided to give free coffee at the first day of opening, Taehyun not agree at all, but Jinwoo said that part of the promotion of their coffee shop. Taehyun initially still disagree, but see Jinwoo put cute face and  deer eyes, make Taehyun inevitably finally agreed.

Taehyun into the coffee shop, but he did not see Jinwoo or Seunghhon. he just going to step up to the top floor,  when Taehyun see Mr.Lee sitting enjoying his coffee. Mr.Lee a  Jinwoo family confidant, from childhood until now it was he who took care of all the Jinwoo need, even Mr.Lee accompany Jinwoo for four years of college in the UK. Jinwoo was very fond Mr.Lee, even calling him Appa.

"Anyonghaseo, Appa lee" Taehyun greet Mr.Lee. Taehyun and seunghoon also been considered Mr.Lee like family, even arguably just Jinwoo, seunghoon and Mr.Lee that gets respect from Taehyun. Mr.Lee smiled at Taehyun, and Taehyun head when Taehyun sitting beside him. "Looking for hyungs, maknae?" Ask Mr.Lee. " yes Appa lee. Where is hyungs? Taehyun smiled sweetly. if his parent or his brother  see  Taehyun smiled sweetly at Mr.Lee maybe they will be very jealous to Mr.Lee.  because Taehyun never once smiled at them.


"In your room" Mr.Lee said. "Okay Appa lee. I'll see them now, "Taehyun stepped into their room. Without need to knock on the door Taehyun straight in and was surprised to see seunghoon hug someone. While Jinwoo just laughed at them. Taehyun sat beside Jinwoo and look with a disgusted look towards seunghoon being hugged