Petal Rain

Petals on water

Petals on Water (N.A.P.)

Break-up. They say that a love scar can be healed by another person.

The ship to Paris from Germany is a romantic one. Filled with couples and love is in the air..one could just feel it. C.A.P stood at the lower deck together with his love…and he cant feel the love from where he was standing. It’s like a barrier is keeping it away from them.

Because now,

 

“I’m sorry,..it’s just not working for the both of us...”

 

The so-called perfect couple are experiencing a break up.

“we can try”

“I have someone else…”

“So for these months that you’ve been together with me..you’re cheating on me?”

“No! I just met him 4 weeks ago, we had a lot in common and we hit it off, next thing I know he’s awesome in bed”

“What the? You even slept with the guy you barely even met?”

“So what? All I can say is that we’re done”

“this breakup isn’t even mutual”

“we’re not meant to be C.A.P…Goodbye”

 

And just like that, C.A.P IS SINGLE, ANGELS!!!!! Ahem, I mean He is now experiencing excruciating pain…err, heartbreak.

But I bet he won’t stay single for long. WHO WOULDN’T WANT HIM? *o*

 

C.A.P looked up when he saw petals falling down.

“They say that petals of a rose can take away the pain that your ex had left.” He heard a voice. So he stupidly looked down.

“Silly, look up.” And C.A.P did. And he swore he just saw an angel. Holding a bouquet of roses.

“Why do you have roses w/  you?” The ‘angel’ smiled at him

“I just broke up with my boyfriend. He’s with your female dog” the angel said pointing to their Exes eating each other’s mouth I mean, making out.

“what’s your name?” C.A.P asked, mesmerized at the angel’s beauty

The angel smiled and showered more petals on C.A.P “I’m Ahn Daniel, call me Niel”

“I’m C.A.P”

“I know, I heard your break up scene”

“Why do you keep showering me petals?”

Niel showered him more “They say it can cover a love scar which can only be healed by another person who you really love..”

“You’re talking pretty deep…”

“Haha. I know right??”

“They say the petals take away the pain..then it gets swept up by the wind and eventually falls into the water.”

“Ah. Where did you even get the bouquet in the first place? It’s not like you’re a staff here that just hunts for lovers breaking up and showering them with those, right?”

“Ha-Ha, I got it from my ex..as a parting gift. And I’m angry at the moment so I am showering my anger at you”

“Don’t shower me anymore. Why don’t you come down here?”

“Why don’t you go up here?”

“Stop answering questions with questions”

“Stop asking.”

“Why?”

“Why?”

“Why not?”

“…this is getting us nowhere. How bout let’s just meet up at the café at 7 am tomorrow?”

“See you there then..”

Niel smiled at him and blew him a kiss before going to his room.

C.A.P smiled, because of his angel, he doesn’t even feel the pain of heartbreak now. His ex and him are history, and now C.A.P knew he had met Niel a long time ago and he knew he is destined to love a certain Ahn.

When Niel reached his room, he jumped to the bed and snuggled the pillow, he wonders if C.A.P remembered him when they were little and he showered him with petals when he got turned down in their highschool…

“Oh, C.A.P, I got to comfort you again huh?..the irony..” Niel snickered before going to a relaxed sleep dreaming of what’s gonna happen in the future.

Back on deck, C.A.P wondered if he should buy Niel some roses too. After all, the petals can take away the pain.

The wind swept up as C.A.P walked away from the place where his own break up had happened, the petals scattered there rode the wind, swirled around then landed on water. Drowning the pain and anger two soul mates had once felt.

 

A/N: HA! Take that, OTP! Goosshh, Did I really write these years ago? Ohmygosh. *fans self* I just really like roses and i don't even know where this came from, can't remember. so yeah. It's one of the completed drabble of our collection in MS word. /sigh. I really should've posted this sooner. Let me know what you think :D