chap.2

my destined one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekend came in a blink of eye.hyungwon and kihyun are in kitchen cooking, mostly hyungwon is the cooking and kihyun's bossing him around. seokwon running around like a hyper puppy getting ready while yoonho getting his hair done by minhyuk, shonwu is taking shower, gunhee and jooheon are on the couch watching tv.

 

wonho was walking in the corridor when he saw changkyun sitting nervously on his bed. 

 

he approaches the younger sitting beside him, 

 

"it's our first time meeting so I'm very    afraid I'll do something stupid that will ruin everything"changkyun said almost whispering.

 

"don't worry it's kwangji you're meeting, he's the nicest person w you'll ever meet in your life"

 

"but I'm just-" he got interrupted by wonho, "just don't over think it" and he went to the bathroom. 

 

kihyun was in the kitchen when the bell rang, he exits the kitchen to answer the door but a running like lighting yoonho passed by him to open the door. 

 

in a second he heard shouting and screaming "omg hyung I've missed you so much"   

 

kihyun went to the door and saw a koala yoonho hugging kwangji with his life and a smile that utters happiness plasterd on his face. he was whining and complaining about how the hyungs didn't feed him properly since he moved out the dorm with his child-like voice and acting cute towards his hyung.

 

seokwon was standing beside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter