chap.1

my destined one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  wonho just got out from shower after a long day of practicing with other members in the company, all the members had finished showering and went to their beds because it's twelve thirty am, and as a good hyung and dongsang, wonho let them shower first. 

 

he enters the living room and saw seokwon sleeping on the couch with the tv is on on some action movie, he wakes up the maknae and leads him to his bed after turning off the television.

he then enters his room to get ready for sleeping when he noticed the upper bank is empty. 

he garbs his phone and presses numbers and puts the phone on his ears waiting, the phone rangs to many times but his call did not been answer.

 

he calls several times but still no answer.

  he huffed in annoyance but sends and short message "where are you?"

no answer 

wonho got scared and sent another one "at least send something so I can tell you did not been kidnapped or murdered"

then a message came "go to sleep hyung im fine"

wonho send another one "YOO KIHYUN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AT THIS TIME? YOU BETTER BE COMING OR ELSE"

another message came "calm down hyung lol im omw home ;P" 

wonho breathes and sits on the couch messaging his temples, it's the first time kihyun sneaks out at night with out telling anyone. or maybe it's not.

after like five minutes the front door opened and kihyun enters, he jumped slightly upon seeing wonho still up and sitting in the living room on the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter