Some

Some

 

jiyeon taehyung fanfic

 

 

 

“Tomorrow valentine 's day,” said Jiyeon.

"Don't make chocolate anymore," said Taehyung.

"Wae?"

Both of them enjoying a break time together in the park .They sat on the bench while drink soda, gazing across. The air temperature slowly down. Remainder students who follows extra school.

“What was why, your chocolate almost kill a human, who eat your chocolate affected by diarrhea”

Jiyeon hit his arm, "Nappeun!"

Not make he pain that pinch Instead making Taehyung chuckles, her pinch feels as tickled on his arm, "Don’t make ~ Kkkkkk poison anymore”

"Huh! 'm ') "Jiyeon pinch Taehyung’s arm make his body squirm.

Taehyung press Jiyeon’s head with his fingers. He slowly pushed Jiyeon’s head away, Jiyeon’s hands try hard to grabbing Taehyung’s hand but failed.

"Ya Ya Ya Ya!" Jiyeon still trying to pinch Taehyung’s hand, "you want to die," she added.

Taehyung switch hands on Jiyeon cheeks. He pinched both Jiyeon cheeks then He pulls in to opposite direction, her lips looks wide and thin.

"Aww ~"

"Kkkkkkk ~ .. your face so ugly, Momo, "

Momo is Jiyeon nickname from Taehyung, and Bibi is  Taehyung nick name from Jiyeon.

"Bibi, keumanhae ... appo ~" whined Jiyeon.

"Arraseo ...  arraseo ... kkkkk ~"

Jiyeon caress both her cheeks, "Ya, what if my cheeks can’t turn back,"

Taehyung caress both Jiyeon cheeks, "Gwenchana, you’re still beauty, Momo," he said as he chuckled.

“Hmnn-_-") "

"Jiyeon noona! Taehyung! " yell Seung Yeon from Sports Hall.

Jiyeon and Taehyung turned toward the sound. They see Seung Yeon waved at them.

"Come back here! " added Seung Yoon.

"Eoh! I'm on the way! " Jiyeon said.

"Stand up, quickly go back there," rush Jiyeon.

"Yeah yeah ..."

They walked together towards gym. Taehyung enter basketball extracurricular activities and  Jiyeon is the assistant manager in basketball club.

Jiyeon always watching basketball game. She who always taking care of the basketball players, including Taehyung, because they often meet their relationship became closer. Like as lovers but not, they are friend but look like on a relationship.

Many people wondering their relationship actually. When someone asked about their relationship, they said their relationship rather than as lovers. What kind relationship then?

.

.

After the exercise finish they go home together. They enter a bus, and apart when it comes to bus stop. Their home in opposite directions but distance close enough between their homes. Arriving at home they both cleaned up, after finish they enter the room. Lay body on mattress then unlock the phone.

Jiyeon see a message on her cell phone. The message from Taehyung.

 

0; Bibi: v

Momo –ya, what are you doing. ..

 

Somehow Jiyeon smile while reading messages from Taehyung.

 

0; Momo ^^

Lay down in the room,

… you ?

         

0; Bibi: v

I just thinking about you ;)

 

0; Momo ^^

Mwoya.... -_-

 

0; Bibi: v

Wae? Kkkkkk ~

 

0; Momo ^^

You are always like that -3-)

 

0; Bibi: v

Don’t like it?

 

0; Momo ^^

Joah joah kkkk ~

 

0; Bibi: v

Are you sleepy, Momo?

 

0; Momo ^^

Eumm...--) zzz

 

0; Bibi: v

Arraseo ... jalja Momo, saranghae~

 

0; Momo ^^

Nado saranghae ~

.

.

.

The next day Jiyeon and Hyeri went along to the mall. Jiyeon wearing a pink dress with long sleeves till elbow and the length of the bottom 5 cm above the knee. Whereas Hyeri using black jeans and white t-shirt, her body looks slim chic comfort as a model.

They both are in the candy area. Jiyeon is busy choosing chocolate which arranged neatly on a shelf, so various kinds of chocolate in the post, Jiyeon confused to pick  chocolate. And Hyeri just follow wherever like tail. She not interested at all especially chocolate on valentine's day.

"Unni palli-hae," rush Hyeri.

"Jamkam, Hyeri-ya," Jiyeon still focus chose chocolate.

The shelf right side there is interesting chocolate. She walk to that shelf, she took a chocolate. Suddenly a namja hand touches Jiyeon hand while Jiyeon takes a chocolate, Jiyeon turned toward the hands owners. Their eyes met, it looks like they have known each other.

That Namja smiled sweetly to Jiyeon. He is very popular among schools as well as school environment, especially famous among girls. His smile was able to make yeoja heart attack and his handsome face was very typical because his descent. He also has a Korea language with typical accent.

"Take it," said Jiyeon.

"Eokh?! Mark oppa, " Hyeri shocked.

That namja called Mark. Hyeri’s Senior but different class with Jiyeon. Hyeri know who is Mark because Mark is members instrument at school, Hyeri is Mark’s junior. Hyeri is violinist and Mark is pianist.

"Why you in here?" asked Mark at Hyeri.

" I Should ask that oppa, Do you buy chocolate to confess love?" tease Hyeri.

"Ani, I buy chocolate for me, today chocolate on promo. Shame if not buy chocolate. "

"Oppa, did you know Jiyeon unni," said Hyeri while pointing fingers direct Jiyeon.

"Yeah," he replied casually.

"But I don't know you," said Jiyeon.

"Jinjja? I'm pretty famous among yeoja, but  you don't know me, "

"Jinjja," said Jiyeon.

"This is because Jiyeon unni always spent break time at gym, she is a basketball club manager assistant. And oppa always go to music building and the direction is opposite from gym," explains Hyeri.

"From your face you look well-known among yeoja, sorry I don't know," said Jiyeon.

"Ah, it’s okay," said Mark with a smile again.

Jiyeon looked at Mark’s smile with a full of admiration, "Your smile...".

"Eh?"

"Your simle makes yeoja heart attack," she replied innocently.

Mark's eyes bit wide open after hearing Jiyeon word. It looks like Mark is surprised, first time Mark heard such remarks from yeoja mouth. Make Mark embarrassed, somehow he scratching his behind head which not itchy.

He becomes awkward. Jiyeon don’t know what Mark felt, but Hyeri can read Mark’s body language. Hyeri issued a smirk. She knew that Mark blushed, and this time Hyeri see her senior can be look that.

"Ah, Jinjja?" asked Mark coy.

"I feel my heart skipped," replied Jiyeon. Mark lost his words.

"How can you talk like that, unni?" asked Hyeri aback.

"Wae?"

From outside area Taehyung looking for Jiyeon. He was from Jiyeon House intends to invite Jiyeon goes to Han River, arriving at Jiyeon house, her mom said that  Jiyeon went the mall with Hyeri. So Taehyung catch up Jiyeon  to the mall. Arriving at the mall he knew Jiyeon definitely on chocolate area.

Taehyung entrance. He was searching for the figure of Jiyeon, shortly later he discovered Jiyeon stood beside Hyeri and back belongs namja bit covering Jiyeon. Seems that namja talking with Jiyeon and Hyeri.

Taehyung stopped then waving the hand to Jiyeon.

"I'm not understand do you mean," said Jiyeon. She glanced to the other side.

Jiyeon finally see Taehyung being waved at her. Taehyung grin showed rows of his teeth, he so looks relieved mixed happy impatiently awaits Jiyeon approached him. Taehyung look using a thick jacket and carrying a yellow jacket belonging to Jiyeon.

"Bibiie," she asked himself.

"What he's doing, he's wearing a jacket in the mall," said Hyeri wonder.

"I have to go now, bye," Jiyeon runs approached Taehyung.

Jiyeon looks happy to see Taehyung face. She couldn't wait to hear the reason Taehyung went over to the mall. When Jiyeon standing in front of Taehyung, Taehyung gave her jacket. Jiyeon take that jacket.

"Why you bring it?"

Mark was turned around and stood in the back staring at Jiyeon are getting away. She looked very happy. Mark suddenly felt a little distracted with Jiyeon's smile so bright at Taehyung, he saw Jiyeon and Taehyung until they went out of the place. Whereas Hyeri saw Mark.

"Lets hang out to Han River,"

“Han River?"

"Fishing," he said with mischievous face. Such faces can kill yeoja instantly.

Without hearing Jiyeon answers, he clasped Jiyeon hands pulls it to walk along go somewhere.

"Wae oppa?" asked Hyeri.

"Hmn?" Mark face Hyeri.

"You're interested with Jiyeon unni?" she asked smirk.

Mark embracing her shoulder pressing down  her head and locked her head in his armpit. Mark forcing Hyeri runs with position like that.

"Yak!! Let me go!! "  mutiny Hyeri .

.

.

They went to the Han River by bus. Arriving at the place, they walking together, not just fishing Taehyung drag Jiyeon to the bike rental place. Taehyung wouldn’t wasted time just fishing. He wanted to make this day for long and fun.

A white bike that they Rent and there is nowhere to sit in the back for the ride. Jiyeon sit on back while holding Taehyung waist. With careful Taehyung pedal, not to fast or slow down. The important thing is to enjoy the view of the white snow meets the surrounding environment.

The whole area of the park on Han River has Taehyung traveled. Not so much people comes to Han River because this winter, which is visible only a few adult include older guys on river banks were fishing. In winter is a great time to fish salmon which will migrate to a warmer place.

They parking bike and Taehyung drag Jiyeon towards Han River edge. There Taehyung’s uncle wait for, uncle have a boat but not so fancy, just such as ships belonging to the fishermen. And every winter uncle fishing as a hobby.

He’s age 46 years. He is very nice and friendly. In the ship Taehyung and Jiyeon warmly welcomed by his uncle. Jiyeon bowed to uncle, this is the first time Jiyeon met with Taehyung uncle.

The uncle start to turning on the ship's engine. They sail. Slightly away looking for the perfect place for fishing, a few moments later they stopped at the perfect spot for fishing uncle mean. The uncle busy with his net fishing. Taehyung and Jiyeon take their bait, Taehyung lure belongs Jiyeon bait first.

Taehyung take a worm on the tin and put on bait.

Jiyeon eyes round, "Daebak ~ you dare hold worm,"

"It's nothing," he said arrogant when busy baiting.

"How does it feel?"

"Feel what?"

"Hold worm."

"Want to try," Taehyung put a worm in front of Jiyeon face.

Jiyeon torn Taehyung arm backward and hit repeatedly until Taehyung keep the worm from her.

"Yakkkk !!! Shireo shireo Dx " she shouted as she hit Taehyung arm.

"Kkkkkk ~ it's just a worm," Taehyung reattach it.

"If you do again, I will jump from ship Dx,"

"Kkkk ~  why you jump,"

"I'm afraid: '))" Jiyeon said winced a bit sad.

"Kkkkkk ~ don’t jump no one to help you,"

Taehyung finish put on bait, now he start to fishing.

"Momo, see the way I throw it,"

Jiyeon on her position while looking at Taehyung instruction. Taehyung place the bait position at back and then he swing the bait, it’s flying high and sank into water. Taehyung put inducement on perch .

"Easy, Momo try yourself,” challenged Taehyung.

Jiyeon stood with alacrity. She place the bait at behind exactly as Taehyung did, and Jiyeon quickly swing forward.

"Iyaaahhhh!" She yelling with funny facial.

It was floated forward and sank into the water. Her face glowing, showing teeth rows and her eyes narrowed as happy, Jiyeon turned to Taehyung. Taehyung giving two thumbs up to Jiyeon.

"Wohhh, Momo daebak deabak ~" they are both high5.

"Momo jjang," said Taehyung again.

"Kkkkkk ~"

Taehyung take her fishing pole and put perch. They sit while waiting for their bait eaten by fish.

"Huhhh, cold," Jiyeon said shivering.

"Cold?" Taehyung give his hotpack  to Jiyeon.

"Gomawo," Jiyeon  pressed hotpack in cheek.

Nearly half an hour wait but the fish haven’t been eating bait. An hour later they help uncle pull the nets, uncle rotating pulley while Jiyeon and Taehyung take fish which trap in the nets. So many harvest fish , horrendous moment when 3 octopus stuck in the net. Taehyung and Jiyeon screaming excitedly.

After harvesting fish, uncle cut the octopus make sashimi. He dip octopus pieces into sauce and feed Jiyeon then feed Taehyung, they like chicks starving. Jiyeon also turns feeding uncle.

"Use net is jackpot," said Taehyung.

The food had run out but the fish haven’t been bite the bait. They both sat look at their fishing tool, it’s boring. Today slowly dark. With patience and persistence the fish eating Jiyeon’s bait . They stand up, their mouths open make O vocal. Jiyeon take inducement, she tried to rotating pulley on a fishing pole, but the fish so strong, troublesome.

Taehyung also take action. He hugged Jiyeon from back,  his left hand clutching holding her hand which handle fishing pole. Another his hand grasp Jiyeon hand which rotate the pulley. They rotating pulley together. Unaware Taehyung’s cheek so close to Jiyeon, Jiyeon feel her cheek touched with Taehyung’s cheek. Suddenly Jiyeon feel awkward because that touch, her eyes couldn’t focus on her fishing tool. Jiyeon’s heart beating so fast.

A fish were caught. A salmon with a length 30cm. Taehyung off his hug then harvest the fish, that fish Taehyung give to Jiyeon. Jiyeon accept it and take pictures with Taehyung.

"Daebak kkk ~" amazed Taehyung.

Taehyung put the fish into the container. Uncle turn on boats. Day become dark and cold. About 20 minutes they sail to reach the place. His uncle drove Jiyeon to home not forget to bring the fish.

His uncle driving  car while Jiyeon and Taehyung sit in the back. Because cold temperature Jiyeon asleep, she tried to put her head but when she fall sleep the car was moving shook her head make she woke up. Taehyung see it. Then slowly Taehyung leaning Jiyeon's head on his shoulder.

Jiyeon rests her head on Taehyung shoulders. She asleep so fast. Taehyung see her red lips. His heart skipped a beat at the sight. His hands move toward Jiyeon cheeks, carefully he caress Jiyeon’s cheek, feels soft and smooth. His uncle glanced at the glass, he saw Taehyung caress Jiyeon's cheek, his uncle smile.

"Look at you two, reminds me my youth time," teased uncle.

Taehyung surprised. His hand no longer on Jiyeon's cheek. Suddenly he feel embarrassed, he stared through at glass.

"Ehmn," hum awkwardly.

"How long you dating?" Asked uncle occasionally glanced at glass.

"She's not my girlfriend," said Taehyung awkward.

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, I love her, but I don’t know her feeling toward me,"

"You love her, hurry up or others guy take her out," said uncle chuckled.

Taehyung silent. All the words from his uncle was true. And Taehyung already several times attempting confess  love to Jiyeon, but he always forget when he saw Jiyeon, the way she smiled at Taehyung and all things of Jiyeon makes Taehyung forget to clearly their relationship status. Jiyeon too dazzling for Taehyung, he afraid to lose her. Afraid if Jiyeon stay away when she knows that Taehyung like her as yeoja not as a friend, fear if Jiyeon no reply Taehyung’s feeling. That has been Taehyung feared of.

Arriving at the front gate of Jiyeon house. Taehyung help Jiyeon carry the container, Taehyung drove up Jiyeon to the front gate, he put fish containing next Jiyeon.

"Gomawo^^ ...."

They paused at each other until time forced Jiyeon to get into house.

"I go in first,"

"Momo," said Taehyung, his face a bit showed tense.

Taehyung hesitate to say. He wanted to confess his love to Jiyeon today.

"Wae," said Jiyeon curious.

Taehyung staring Jiyeon. His mind becomes blank. Taehyung not say a word for a long time, he hesitant and afraid. Jiyeon increasingly curious his words that would to say.

". . . . . I " heard it make Jiyeon increasingly impatient to hear the rest word.

Taehyung tried hard but, "I'm waiting at the bus stop tomorrow," and Taehyung failed.

Jiyeon's face looks a bit disappointed. Wasn’t line expectations that Jiyeon imagine.

"Eum," Jiyeon nodded with a smile.

"Annyeong,"

"Annyeong,"

Jiyeon into the house while brings container and Taehyung into the car. Taehyung very disappointed, he banging his head on the glass door, his uncle just smiled.

"Cowards ... . coward. . . . coward. . . " curse softly to himself.

.

.

.

 The next day at recess. As always Jiyeon walked to the gym, spend some food and discuss the match schedule. And she always tie her hair when going to the gym.

She passed the park corridor. Suddenly she see a Namja walked toward her, that Namja looks familiar, when Namja standing in front of Jiyeon, Jiyeon recognize him.

"Mark?"

"Annyeong," says Mark with his handsome smile.

"Why you in here?"

"My class was finished gym class. Are you going to gym, " he said.

 "Eum ^^,"

"Can I join ,"

"Yeah,"

They walked together to the gym. Enter into gym the basketball members including Taehyung, sitting made a circle while eating lunch, there also Hyeri. Everyone saw Jiyeon with Mark, waiting for them to sit down, Hyeri was reading the situation. What happens to her senior come into this building, Hyeri was confident with her suspicions about.

"Who is he?" Asked Suga then drink water.

"Mark, my classmates," said Chanyeol.

"What's he doing here?" Asked Chanyeol to himself.

Jiyeon sitting besideTaehyung and Mark next to Jiyeon. Jiyeon opened her lunch, she provided supplies to Taehyung, they both busy with their own world with food. Mark watching them. And others including Hyeri look at Mark.

"Mark, why are you here?" Asked Chanyeol wonder.

Mark turned reflexes toward Chanyeol.

"Iy-ah …." Mark scratched his head that doesn’t itch.

"Not usual," Hyeri attack.

". . . . . " Mark become awkward. He silent and confused to answer.

"It feels so weird Sunbae here," joke Jaebum.

"Feel like basketball musical club kkkk ~" added Seung Yeon.

"I'm just looking for a new atmosphere," said Mark awkwardly   .

"It’s already new," teased Hyeri. Mark slightly glanced Hyeri.

"Eat," Chanyeol throw banana milk and bread to Mark. Mark caught it.

Mark opened the bread and eat it. He glanced at Jiyeon and Taehyung. Since Mark sat until now, Taehyung and Jiyeon are in their world. They completely forgetting around. Hyeri feel empathy for Mark.

"Jiyeon unni," calling Hyeri. She deliberately turned call to where Hyeri located who next Mark.

"Eung?" Jiyeon turned.

"Unni, give me some food,"

Jiyeon ing her lunch at Hyeri, Hyeri take the meal.

"Mark, do you want some?" Jiyeon soft staring at Mark.

"No, thanks,"

"It’s very good," Jiyeon bargaining.

"Not really," interrupted Taehyung.

Jiyeon turned toward Taehyung, "Ya, why did you eat my cooking," Jiyeon blowing her cheek and stared upset.

"I had no choice," he said nosy.

"Ya, eat stones tomorrow 'm') .." growled Jiyeon.

"I want some," interrupted Mark.

Jiyeon turned toward Mark with a happy smile, "kkkk ~" Jiyeon ing her lunch.

Mark took a Sandwith, "Gomawo," Mark eat.

Jiyeon couldn’t wait Mark for an answer.

"Eotte?"

"Massta," he replied with a smile.

"Hahaha," Jiyeon arrogant laughter.

"Hyung, don’t forget take medicine after school," said Taehyung.

"Wae?" Asked Jiyeon.

"Hyung definitely poisoning after eating your cooking," sneered Taehyung.

Jiyeon hit Taehyung arm, "Jinjja !!! 'm') 9 "

"Appo ~"

"You two are dating?" Said Mark suddenly.

Taehyung and Jiyeon compact turned to Mark. Jiyeon and Taehyung difficult to answer. The atmosphere became silent.

"No, we're friends," said Jiyeon doubt.

Hearing Jiyeon words like the lightning sound struck at Taehyung's ear. His heart and lungs depressed Taehyung instantly crowded. Mark's face suddenly cheerful but he tried to hide it. The other hand, Taehyung became upset. He knows their relationship is unclear but hear earlier from Jiyeon, Taehyung disappointed and annoyed.

"Heol, just friend?!" interrupted Suga.

"You two go together everywhere, such as the moon and stars," joke Chanyeol.

"So, what your relationship? Ck, I like Jiyeon noona but I erase those feelings on Jiyeon noona, because I think you've been dating. " Jaebum annoyed.

Taehyung and Jiyeon not answer it. They pretend to not care about the words they had just heard from their friends. Jiyeon eating strawberries, occasionally glancing Taehyung. She saw Taehyung face very flat. She wanted Taehyung to do something after hearing friends satire. But it seems Taehyung mediocre. Somehow Jiyeon increasingly annoyed.

.

.

.

After school Jiyeon in the gym supervise basketball practice. Taehyung with other players are excise, taking ball turns enter to the ring. Taehyung give pause training because thirsty. He toward Jiyeon, Jiyeon know if Taehyung need water, Jiyeon swiftly grab a cold drink and give it to Taehyung.

Taehyng accept that bottle then drink it. While Jiyeon busy wiping Taehyung sweat flowing from the head to the forehead.

"Bibi jjang," said Jiyeon.

Listening Jiyeon word make his disappointment disappear. Just like amnesia.

"I'm cool, right?" Teased Taehyung.

"So cool kkkk ~"

Taehyung give drink to Jiyeon.

"Bi, I'm home first,"

"Now?"

"Eum,"

"Well, take care,"

"EOH ^^"

Jiyeon put drinks on the table and took her purse. Jiyeon take and wear the bag.

"I'm go home first, guys !?" yell Jiyeon.

"EOH," said another compact.

"Annyeong, Bibi,"

"Eoh, Momo,"

Jiyeon stepped out from gym. Taehyung back on his training alongside other players. Jiyeon goes on. Through at park and corridors. Few people in school, the atmosphere is quiet. At the same time, Mark on the way out from school.

Arriving in front of school. They both passed. They greet each other smile, they stood face to face and make eye contact with each other.

"You’re going home?" Asked Mark preamble.

"Eum, lets walk together," Jiyeon bargaining.

"Mnnn. . . "

Mark silent. He was fascinated by Jiyeon figure who was convoluted and frankly. Moreover, Jiyeon hair blown because wind, the scenery is very beautiful in Mark eyes. Favorite love song like playing at Mark ear. Instantly so beautiful.

"Jiyeon,"

"Eung?"

"Nanuen, neo reul joahae,"

". . . . . . . . "Jiyeon face became flat and impressed surprised. While Mark faced serious.

"Oh-h, gomawo," Jiyeon replied with an awkward smile. Jiyeon not confident if it was a confess  love.

"No, I really mean to say that," said Mark serious.

". . . . . . . "

"Nanuen neo reul  joahae,"

"Are You serious?"

"Yeah,"

". . . . . . . . "

"Do you accept my feeling?"

seeing his eye Jiyeon couldn’t think. She saw Mark sincerity, she forget Taehyung at that time.

"Iy. . iy-I. . "

". . . . . . . . . "

"Yes," replied Jiyeon.

"Jinjja?" Asked Mark who couldn’t hide his feelings.

"Eum ^^"

How happy Mark hear Jiyeon now is his yeoja. Jiyeon only think her choice was right, Jiyeon can’t waste one's sincerity, she thinks people who just meet and dare to confess  love, that means the person right to her. Things like that Jiyeon want for long time and she just experienced now. And Mark so lucky who make her dream come true.

Jiyeon not remember Taehyung at all. And don’t know what happened afterwards, Jiyeon didn’t think about it.

But they are in love circle. Eyes to eyes. Heart to heart. Nothing to do, after that Mark and Jiyeon go home together. They use the bus as a transport. Arriving at the bus stop, they split up because Mark house must pass two stops again. They were embarrassed when parting. Jiyeon is still at the bus stop while waiting for Mark to go, they both waved. Soon the bus road to the next place.

Jiyeon walking alone toward her house. Her mind was empty. Between happy and like making a big mistake. She tried to find the answer while walk until she not realized she already home. She went into house, she was warmly welcomed by her sister, her sister is Kim Dani.

Dani took Jiyeon to dining room but Jiyeon decided go to room for improvement . Jiyeon walked to her room. She opened the door and shut the door again, Jiyeon throws her bag onto the bed and then she threw her body on the mattress. Feels soft and comfortable mattress. She looking at the roof.

Jiyeon glancing at her bag. She pulled her bag took her cell phone inside, her hands busy searching for her cell phone, she finally got the phone. She pull out. Unlock the phone. There is no single incoming message. Even message from Taehyung.

Whatever activities at home every minute she checked her cell phone. She waiting for a message from Taehyung. And when her cell phone rang she thought Taehyung but it’s Mark. Jiyeon glad Mark sent her a message but not so happy.

She confused should be happy or what. She feel like missing something on her.

.

.

.

Because Mark is famous at schools, especially among girls. Of an eye blink. Out of nowhere they could know that Jiyeon and Mark are dating.

From the bottom to the top floor talk about Jiyeon and Mark relationships. Everyone thought if Jiyeon and Taehyung dating because of the closeness they both were too suspicious, but why Jiyeon instead ended up with Mark.

Mark Fans broken heart while Taehyung fans feasting because Taehyung has no special relationship with Jiyeon.

Mark now in beside Jiyeon figure. Everywhere Jiyeon go Mark will follow. Taehyung?  Taehyung avoid meeting with Jiyeon, even at rest time Taehyung is not in the gym. Jiyeon finally eat her lunch along with other basketball players.

"Yeon-ah, you're really going out with Mark?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Eum" Jiyeon nodded.

"Jinjja?" Asked Jaebum surprised.

"Wae?" Asked Suga.

"Wae?" Asked Jiyeon.

"You haven’t known him for long time, how can you date him," protested Suga.

"I can," said Jiyeon.

"Taehyung is stupid," Seung Yeon shook his head.

"By the way, where he now?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Who?" Asked Seung Yeon.

"Taehyung," said Chanyeol.

"Yeah, I not see him since break time," said Suga.

Suddenly Mark came over Jiyeon. Suga who saw Mark arrival, assign Jiyeon to looked back. Mark smiled as Jiyeon turned to, Jiyeon stand in waiting for Mark. Now Mark stood in front her.

"Do you have time?" Asked Mark.

"Yeah, why?"

Without answering the question Mark hold Jiyeon's hand. led her to somewhere.

.

.

.

Mark holding Jiyeon headed somewhere passing corridor. Of course, a pair of eyes on them. How embarrassed Jiyeon because her first time she towed by Namja. Even Taehyung never led her in public.

Talk about Taehyung. Taehyung emerged from the turn. Jiyeon reveals a cheerful face to Taehyung, but Taehyung just glanced with cold toward Jiyeon. As soon as he passed by, ignoring the Jiyeon presence, with a cold view.

"Taehyung," call Jiyeon.

". . . . . . "Taeyung keep walking and ignore Jiyeon.

"Looks like he's busy," Jiyeon said to herself.

"Yeah," added Mark. Mark back leads Jiyeon.

Jiyeon bit grim her face as she tried to hide the sad feelings. She tries to divert her mind. She saw Mark back. Yeah, she already have Mark by her side, she gets her dream. For what she being sad? What for?

They've reached their destination. Teather building. They go inside, empty, no one but a single black grand piano on stage. Mark still leads Jiyeon to stand on the stage.

Mark holds both Jiyeon’s shoulder. Mark press both Jiyeon shoulders down to sit on chair facing the piano. Mark sat next Jiyeon, now they looked at each other, Jiyeon still confused what would Mark do. Mark just smiled at her.

"Why we in here?"

"I want to show you my piano play," he replied with a handsome smile.

"Uwaaa. . . play it^^ "

Mark was preparing to play the piano. He playing song ‘First love-Kenny G’

Beautiful melody that Mark play for Jiyeon. Jiyeon fascinated. Look at his face that reveals calm and focus, how to suppress not so astute. Mark glanced Jiyeon occasionally with a smile.

She wondering what magic. Jiyeon carried away by the beautiful melody.

.

.

.

Day by day Jiyeon become closer to Mark. Jiyeon infrequently met with Taehyung except during training. No more sentences wherever Jiyeon there Taehyung, now  where Jiyeon there must be Mark.

Jiyeon trying to get Taehyung attention. She tried welcoming and friendly as ever, but Taehyung not Taehyung she knew anymore, he colder than ice. Even Taehyung reluctant and always evasive eye contact with Jiyeon. The message she sent wasn’t read by Taehyung, while Jiyeon calling Taehyung, Taehyung let his cell phone till not rang.

Jiyeon must be patient. Because Taehyung treat Jiyeon like a stranger, wont rigid their relationship,  Jiyeon need the reason why Taehyung changed. It’s not fair for Jiyeon, for what Taehyung hate her.

And at a time when the current exercise Jiyeon wait Taehyung to discuss his attitude changes. Taehyung look busy with other. Jiyeon eyes couldn’t be separated from him. Finally Taehyung rest a while, he went to Jiyeon place, Jiyeon stand ready give drinks to Taehyung. But arrival in place, Taehyung not take it from Jiyeon hand, he chose to take himself.

"Taehyung," for the first time Jiyeon call him Taehyung not Bibi names.

". . . . . . . " Taehyung stay focused drink.

"Do You have time to talk with me?" Asked Jiyeon carefully.

After spending water Taehyung intend back exercises. But her small hands hold Taehyung arm. Taehyung not re-training, he stared coldly at Jiyeon, she very afraid of that look. Every second Taehyung cold stare make Jiyeon tightness and soreness in her heart.

Mark come. Taehyung saw Mark, he changed his mind in the blink of eyes.

"Noona lover come," said Taehyung flat. And the first time Taehyung call Jiyeon, noona.

Jiyeon turned to Mark. Taehyung see Jiyeon, in one fell swoop he brushed Jiyeon hand from his arm. Jiyeon quite surprised by it. Taehyung returned to the field to practice again. She saw Taehyung go away from her until Mark  standing in front of her.

"Let's go date," urged Mark to the point.

"Now?" Asked Jiyeon.

"Yes,"

". . . . . . . . " Jiyeon eyes turned toward Taehyung and looked back at Mark.

"How?"

"Emnn, okay," Jiyeon replied with a smile.

"I will wait in front of the school after class,"

"Eum,"

Mark smiled, "Well, I go back to teather,"

"Eum,"

Mark came out from gym. Jiyeon sat back to watch Taehyung exercise until recess. Jiyeon walk toward Taehyung who sits in the middle with other players. Jiyeon standing in front Taehyung.

"I want to talk something with you,"

"Just talk,"

"I want to talk just only with you,"

". . . . . . " Taehyung walk lead out.

Jiyeon follow from behind. Until they at the park, where they spend hours of rest, past time. Taehyung bored and wanted to get exercise leaving Jiyeon alone.

"So, what you want to talk about noona,"

". . . . . "

". . . . . "

"Why do you avoid me?" Jiyeon said vibrate.

". . . . . "

"What I have done to you? Say it, "

". . . . . "

"Why didn’t you say anything, speak," Jiyeon said sadly.

". . . . . "

"It’s because Mark?"

"No, I don’t have answer to your question. I go, " Taehyung intend to leave Jiyeon but Jiyeon prevent it.

"Jerk!!" Jiyeon stared Taehyung, "I'm not finished, how dare you go away," Jiyeon said firmly.

"Who is more bad?" He said coldly.

"I don’t know, I felt unfair because of your attitude is so cloud. You shouldn’t avoid me for none apparent reason. "

"Why do you have to bother me?"

"Don’t ask back! Answer my question before, " Jiyeon trying to set up her feelings.

But Taehyung not answer. He intends to go again but Jiyeon prevent Taehyung back.

"Don’t escape, face me!!"

"Get lost," said Taehyung with pressure.

"Because Mark," said Jiyeon. heard Mark name, Taehyung lazy.

". . . . . "

"Yeah, because him. If you're like me, why you not tell me!! Why you silent and made me wait !! ~ "says Jiyeon bit set tone.

"You don’t know how difficulty to confess love, you only ask why why why, you don’t know the feel. It’s my turn to ask, why yeoja always toying Namja! Why they still waiting and not give assure for Namja? Namja is humans have a feeling and have a fear even embarrassed, I’m have a feeling too, I'm fear to confess love because I have a reason. I'm afraid that you not love me back then drew away. If I could read your minds, at the first I've confess my feelings to you. But I'm Just an ordinary human. And you're a yeoja play puzzle baffles me. "Said Taehyung are trying to control his anger.

"Because I yeoja. I just gave hope to someone who I love. And when Mark confessed his feelings to me, someone didn’t take long, he sure picked me. How could I wasted his sooth ? "Jiyeon said weakly. Jiyeon eyes already glazed.

". . . . . . . "

"I was happy to hear someone who doesn’t know me, confess his feelings to me. I’m just yeoja. "

". . . . .  . ."

“Just an idiot yeoja who love a coward like you!”

“ . . . .. . . . . “

“And I tired waiting you,”

Jiyeon completed outpouring of her heart that she was buried too long. Although away with tears, her heart is satisfied, the burden on her shoulders all disappeared.

For now Jiyeon wants to be alone. She sent a message to Mark, that she canceled a date today. Jiyeon prefer home with such a chaotic condition.

And the other side. Gym. Taehyung playing basketball so rough. He too obsessed with ball if the ball been won mercilessly by other, Taehyung robbed the ball back. So aggressive Taehyung play even he do physical fights with his team.

Suga and Chanyeol were the victims of physical fights by Taehyung. Taehyung kept elbowing them both chest when they hinder Taehyung or rob the ball. Taehyung very strong force them successfully knock both.

Everyone stopped playing. They stand on the sidelines while Taehyung witness play ball. Taehyung take basketball, fast run until his body up relief toppled. He throws the ball into the ring, if failed he keep throwing so rough, ring board looks fragile due Taehyung throw ball too strong.

And not long after his injury. Taehyung collapsed. Precisely in feet and hands. They even lift Taehyung to the infirmary. Arriving at the place he lay on a mattress.

Chanyeol, Suga, Jaebum and Seung Yeon stand away from Taehyung. Staring Taehyung lying on the mattress. Taehyung lay still, not say anything ceiling with a blank stare.

"What happened to him?" Asked Suga quietly.

"It looks like he had an argument with Jiyeon," said Chanyeol.

"Seeing he lying stiff, its scares me," says Jaebum paranoid.

"Arghh !!!!!!" Taehyung shouted suddenly.

They scare because Taehyung behavior. They struggled to get out from infirmary, they jostle even stuck in the door, with encouragement Suga from  rear end them out of the infirmary.

"He possessed !! Call teacher !! "Chanyeol command Jaebum while crawling on the floor.

"Warghhhhh, aaaaaaaa !!" shouted Taehyung room.

Taehyung continue  moving in bed until finally he stopped. He hugged pillow, tears flowed from his eyes growing heavy when considering Jiyeon speech earlier. Jiyeon words and her gaze make Taehyung feeling increasingly guilty, to see Jiyeon cry because him.

.

.

.

Next day Jiyeon didn’t go to gym at the break time. Without Mark. She went alone to school roof, enjoying the scenery below, parks and people on street. Blue sky in winter is on it, don’t forget melody of wind calm her. She become calm. At that time Taehyung and Mark not in her mind.

One day Jiyeon disappear in front of everyone. Jiyeon only at the start of the class period, during recess she disappeared leading to a lonely place. Jiyeon really won’t to meet with anyone, after school she quickly went home and absent extra school.

But when Jiyeon step alone. Mark stood in the school yard. He waiting Jiyeon. He saw Jiyeon forcing herself to smile back at him. Jiyeon stand in front of Mark, Mark bit grim.

"Mian, I’m  not reply your message," she said with a smile.

". . . . . "

"How about hang out today?" Jiyeon bargaining.

"I know you're going through today, I saw it," said Mark.

". . . . .  . . . "

"I'm looking you, want to comfort you,"

"Nan gwenchana. . . . " she said with a faint smile.

"Jiyeon, are you happy?" Mark asked with a serious face.

"Mian, I shouldn’t avoid you,"

"I won’t to suppress your feelings, be honest, I'd rather to see your real smile than your fake smile."

"I was really happy when you confess your feelings to me, I'm so happy my dream come true. Somehow, on the other hand I’m not, I'm confused, "

". .  . . . . "

". . . . . . "

They paused just looked at each other.

"I think it's time we put an end to our relationship. . . " Said Mark sad.

"I guess. . "

"I want to see you smile,"

"Gomawo ... " Jiyeon said softly.

They both went in the opposite direction. Mark get into school while Jiyeon go home. Without them knowing it, their eyes Shedding tears. Don’t know what they just doing right or wrong, this is the best option for both of them.

And the news about Mark and Jiyeon relationship was widespread in the blink of an eye. Everyone knows if Mark and Jiyeon broke up, all those knew who Mark and Jiyeon, continue to talk about them in social media even a particular group. They have officially broken up.

.

.

. The next day. Jiyeon not do anything else in school than to learn. In class until lesson start, sitting in the middle row seat section, didn’t move from chair Jiyeon only in class all day, whatever she did in class. Jiyeon forget even if today is Valentine's Day.  Her friends saw strange habit of her. Usually they see Jiyeon figure cheerful not grim.

And time is proceeding  school hours end. Jiyeon busy arranging school equipment into bag, without realizing Taehyung alongside his group, BTS, was in Jiyeon classroom. All the girls who saw Taehyung arrival with Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin, screaming hysterically until  students from other classes in hurry to get to Jiyeon class.

"Uwaaa !!!"

"Kyaaa !!!"

"Aaaaa !!!!"

"Jungkook ... Jungkook,"

"Hoseok !!"

"Jimin !!!"

"Jin Jin !!"

"Namjoooonn !!

"Warghhh Taehyung !!" and still a lot of shouting.

Jiyeon busy not so sensitive to surrounding environment. She lost sensitivity. She didn’t realize that Taehyung and his friends in her class. After entering the goods, she turned around, she see Taehyung standing in front of her. Taehyung smiling with his trademark smile. Jiyeon eyes widened.

"Ya, drive them out," Taehyung command to Jimin.

Jimin and other members except Taehyung and Namjoon, repel Jiyeon friends out from classroom with softly away. Jiyeon see them busy expel classmates, after completion repel, they push all the chairs and tables in the corner of the room. The room look more spacious than before.

Jiyeon and Taehyung not say to each other mutually. Suga suddenly appearing with DVD Player he borrowed from the teacher. Suga install it. Suga hit the play button. Instantly they stood in their position. Circumstances beyond the craze, especially the girls. BTS aura radiated charisma.

The first song is 'War of Hormones'.

When the intro song playing. Everyone craze. Jiyeon shut surprised to see that BTS dance such charisma.

 

[SUGA] nugu ddaemune? [Rap Monster] Mo-Mo [nickname Jiyeon-Momo] ddaemune

[SUGA] nugu-nugu ddaemune? [J-Hope] horeumon

[SUGA] nugu ddaemune? (Ah-ah yeah) (Oh yeah)

 

[Rap Monster] jonjaehae jwoseo (cham) gamsahae

jeonhwa jom haejwo naega (ham) bap Salge

Ah yojeum michin michin geo gata gichim gichim

hage mandeuneun yeojadeul otcharim da bichim bichim

(Very much) Thank you! nae siryeogeul ollyeojwo

(Jayeollasik) don deuril piryo eopseo

I'll be in a panic, I'll be a fan

And I'll be a man of you you you babe

[Jung Kook] jagguman Nuni doragane yeojadeurui bae (Yup)

yeojadeureun bangjeongsik uri namjadeureun hae (Yup)

ddam bbilbbil gwaenhi bilbildaege dwae

manhi jom deo sineojwo High heel heel

nado yeoryeodeol al Geon da Areo

yeojaga Segye choegoran Geon mariyeo

Yes I'm a bad boy so I like bad girl

Illu wabwa Baby urine jal doel Geol

 

([V] Hello hello) ([A-Hope] What!)

([V] Hello hello) ([A-Hope] What!)

[V] Tell me what you want right now

([V] Hello hello) ([A-Hope] What!)

([V] Hello hello) ([A-Hope] What!)

[V] I'ma give it to you girl right now

 

[Jung Kook] ggeon anirajiman neon nae choego

ni apeseo baebae GGO-ineun nae mom

[Jimin] nege dagaseogo sipjiman Neomu simhage areumdawo

 

[Jung Kook] yeojaneun choego-ui

[V] seonmuriya seonmuriya

[Jung Kook] nae Jinjja sowoneun

[Jin] neobbuniya neobbuniya

 

(Everybody say!)

[Jung Kook] nan neoramyeon I'm okay (Okay!)

Oh jajega Andwae mae-il

[V] aptaedo choego dwitaedo choego

meoributeo balggeutggaji choego choego

 

[Jimin] La la lalala la la la

[Jung Kook] aptaedo choego dwitaedo choego

[Jimin] La la lalala la la la

[Jung Kook] meoributeo balggeutggaji choego choego

 

[Jimin] La la lalala la la la

[V] aptaedo choego dwitaedo choego

[Jimin] La la lalala la la la

[V] georeumgeori hanaggaji choego choego

 

Instantly the song stops. But the wild screams of the girls continue to shelter filled the room and corridor. Jiyeon? Indeed she was very shy, Jiyeon happy with Taehyung surprise given.

Soon the next song spins. The members on formation. The next song is 'Boy In LUV'

 

[Jungkook] Doegopa neoui oppa

Sarangi Neoui nan Neomu gopa

Doegopa neoui oppa

Neol gatgo mall geoya dugo BWA

 

[V] Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde

Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde

Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde

Heundeuneun geonde heundeuneun geonde

[Rap Monster] Appa, [Jungkook] appan daeche eotteoke

[J-Hope] Eomma [Jungkook] hante gobaekhan geonji

[Rap Monster] Pyeonji [Jungkook] Rado sseoya doelleonji

[J-Hope] Mwonji, [Jungkook] ni nan apeseo meonji

 

 

[Rap Monster] Gwaenhi tiktikdaego ssikssikdaego JingJingdaege dwae

Naneun Jinjihande jjijilhage sibina geolge dwae

Mwonde singyeong sseuyeo da keun nal aero mandeureo

Geokkuro dwijibeulkkyeo, inyeoneul yeonineuro

 

[J-Hope] Daehakkkajido neorang gandamyeon cham jal gal geot gata

Ganadaramabasaa Hakunamatata!

Ttokgateun peuropil Sajin wae jakku hwaginhalkka

Geureotago chakgakhajima swiun Namja anya

 

[V] Andal nasseo na reliably nasseo

[Jungkook] Niga mwonde?

[V] Neoman jallasseo?

Wae nareul jakku nollyeo nollyeo

Neo Ije geuman hol 'up hol' up

 

[Jungkook] Kkwak Jaba nal deopchigi jeone

Nae mami Neol nochigi jeone

[Jin] Say what you want

Say what you want

[V] Niga Jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

 

[Jimin] Kkwak Jaba nal deopchigi jeone

Nae mami Neol nochigi jeone

[Jin] Say what you want

Say what you want

[Jimin] Niga Jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

 

[V] Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde

Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde

Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde

Heundeuneun geonde heundeuneun geonde

 

Suddenly the song straight to the chorus. Where the scenes video clip boy in luv, Jungkook holding flowers and singing in front of a girl. But this time with Taehyung own version. Taehyung make different choreography. While part of the song playing, all BTS members make circle, holding roses and in it only Jiyeon and Taehyung.

Taehyung smile. And he looks very handsome in Jiyeon’s eyes. Everyone watch his romantic action for Jiyeon on valentine day. The student so jealous lot of them Shedding tears. They kept screaming hysterically. Especially when Taehyung clasped Jiyeon hands, stared softly. Jiyeon couldn’t hide her happiness.

 

[Jungkook] Doegopa neoui oppa

Neoreul hyanghan NAUI maeumeul wae molla

[Jin] Nareul moreun cheokhaedo chagaun cheokhaedo

[Jimin] Neol mireonaeJin motagesseo

[Jin] Doegopa neoui oppa

Neoui namjaga doel geoya dugobwa

[Jimin] NAUI maeumi nege datorok

[Jimin / Jungkook] Jigeum dallyeogal geoya

 

The song stop. And now time to heart says.

"Momo, naneun neo reul  joahae ~" he said with his trademark grin.

"Accept it accept it !!!" compact BTS.

Jiyeon nodding head many times, "EOH ~" she said shyly, "Nado joahae ~"

After saying the sentence. They showing neat row of teeth and their eyes narrowed. Taehyung embraced Jiyeon. Jiyeon is resting in Taehyung's  chest, leaned her ear to hear Taehyung heartbeat.

"WAAAA !!!"

"AAAAA !!"

"Andweeee !!" cried the girls.

"Huwwwwooo," cheers BTS members excited.

This is the most romantic gift for Jiyeon of her life. All wounds finally relieved. No more pressure. Now is the time for Jiyeon and Taehyung happy in a relationship as lovers.

Taehyung loosened his arms. His hands moved cupped both Jiyeon cheeks. Jiyeon not know what Taehyung to do. Until Taehyung kissed Jiyeon lips.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!" the girls firmer cried.

"Yak !!!" shouted Jin.

"Pabo-ya !!" Hoseok hysterical, his face flushed.

"Woooo !!" Jimin shouted for joy.

Meanwhile Suga and and Jungkook covering their eyes.

"Wuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!" shouted Namjoon excited while jump.

"Miceosseo !! Keumanhae !! "shouted Hoseok.

Taehyung ignore them. He won’t let off his kiss.

.

.

.

The end...