So Shy In Big Clothing - Jimin Fic

BTS Cute Imagines ^~^

You dried off your hair with a towel, making it damp. pushing the hair out of the way of  your eyes, you walked off out the bathroom and into your shared bedroom. the strawberry and colonge scented air hit you as soon as you open the door. you took a deep breath in, trying to get hold of the beautiful scent. 'smell's just like him, he must of gotten a shower this morning  while i was asleep' you thought to yourself as a knock on the door interuppted your thoughts.

"Baby, you out yet?" a soft low voice asked, it was Jimin, your boyfriend. "Ne, i'm just getting change right now." you said swiftly slippin' on a pair of black denim shorts and then pulling a white vest-top over your head. "I made some lunch it's on the table, come get it when you're done." "Ne~" and with that, foot steps slowly faded away from the door signalling you that Jimin was gone. A cold breeze hit the sides of you arms and chest, you shivered. ' i should wear something over this so i'm not so cold...' you began looking 'round for the closest thing you could find which could keep you warm. "aha~!" a pile of clothes next to the bed was spotted. 

you kneeled down and scrambled through the pile, you realised they were jimin's clothes  that he wore to bed last night. Last night Jimin was wearing his super huge 'BTS' see through Jersey. You caught a glimpse of the fabric and pulled at it, revealing more of the gigantic T-shirt. Obviously, it was going to look big on you, after all, it's Jimin for crying out loud! and  he  loves baggy T-shirts, the shirt doesn't even fit him! you you heels and looked in the dressing mirror, holding the t-shirt against you small, cuddly body. Dang, you looked like a dwarf in that t-shirt! you sighed deeply 'Guess it will just have to do for now' you agreed on wearing the shirt.

holding the hem of the shirt, you pulled it over your head, poked your arms through the holes, and let the shirt drop down to mid-waist. jeezus! you blushed looking at how embarrassing you must've looked.'This is a bad idea...but it's just for now...' you carried on the prossess of getting changed. you sat yourself down on the edge of the bed and pulled up your black jersey basket ball socks up your tanned, smooth legs, jimin had a  white pair  of these while you had a black pair. His said Bts but your was just plain. you stood up from the bed and loosely tied up your hair into a side ponytail. 'nothin'  pretty, just simple for today' you smiled as you looked at yourself throught the dressing mirror. although you were happy with the choice of clothing, jimin's t-shirt was still worrying you. not because you scared because he may mind you wearing his clothes, nothing like that! you were still anxious on wearing this around the house and around  him, though it wasn't like you were going out somewhere you thought it looked stupid and embarrassing. 'can't be kept locked up in here forever....better leave the room or lunch will get cold..' you headed for the door and exited the bedroom. 

from left to right, it was clear. no sign of Jimin, phew~! you tip toed to the kitchen, trying  to be quiet....Like a Ninja!before entering you peeked you head around the door and noticed jimin's back facing you as he washed the dishes, humming to Boy In Luv which played on the radio, the 2nd top best song on kiss right now! He was part of bangtan too, y'know and he was a really good singer. How to get out of this situation; grab the food from the table and legit to bedroom! Slowly tip-toe-ing over to the table, you grabbed the plate, attempting not to make any clanking sounds, but you failed. *clank!* the plate sippled and fell back onto the table. Jimin hearing the noise; jerked his shoulders and turned  his head towards the sudden noise.
 quickly, you ran behind the door frame, covering your clothing. "Oh, ____? what are you doing?" he questioned whille whiping his soaked, bubbly hands with the kitchen  towel. "O-oh, nothing...just-i just for came for my lunch..." "Ah,i see. well it's on the table...wait, why are you hiding?" Jimin became curious and began to slowly walk towards where you hid. "W-what? ani, i'm not hiding...pssht, does it really look like i'm hiding to you?" you tried   to make it look casual but it back fired. "Ne, now show me what you're hiding." he leaned against the kitchen table and crossed his arms, waiting for you to reveal. you gulped and stuttered a sentence. "I-it's embarrassing though...what i'm wearing..." "You're wearing  my see-through Jersey T-shirt?" he guessed rising an eye brow. 

"M-maybe..." you mummered while twiddling with your thumbs. "Lemme see~ come on out~!" he demanded with a cute aegyo pout. You couldn't say no to that, so you took a few steps away from the door, enough for jimin to see the whole outfit. "M-Mianhae....i  just took the closest thing i could find to keep me warm, i didn't think you mind so..but still i'm sorry,and it looks very embarrassing-!" All of the sudden Jimin wrapped his arms around your waist and railed you in close to his body, into a warm embrace. your heart beat sped up rapidly and your cheeks turned pink. "You're beautiful, no matter what you wear, ____~ it looks so adorable on you~!" his goofy smile totally melted all you worries away, it did all the time.That was one of the reasons why you loved him, that heart-warming smile of his. "Jinja?" "Yush~!" he replied hugging you tighter. He brought you head down to his chest and kissed the top of your head. He could smell the scent of strawberry and peaches in your hair, he loved it. His heart beat was loud, you could even feel it against your ear. His embraces were what made your day, Just give him one day and 99% of the time he would be able to make you smile straight away. 

"Haruman neowa neaga hamkke hal su itdamyeon~" He sang against your ear in a singing tone, it was beautiful. You replied with the next verse of the song. "Haruman neowa neaga seonja beulseu itdamyeon~ "Haruman neowa neaga hamkke hal su itdamyeon~" "Haruman~" "Haruman~" And then "Nowa neaga hamkke hal su itdamyeon~"  "Will you please stay with me~?" the radio spoke rap monster's last verse and you and Jimin both looked at the radio and giggled.

You reached up on your tippy-toes and pecked him on the lips and whispered, "I love You, Jimin~" "I love you too, ____" He replied kissing you softly but for a bit more longer than usual. 'Actually i think i see the point where Jimin is coming from...wearing huge baggy T-shirts ain't so bad after all~'

****i knu, it's so bad. hate me all you like but i'll make the other ones better!!!!****