Final

You've Got Mail

Song Minho awkwardly stood by the bar of the club while his sister, Danah and his cousin, Gun Hee were sipping their respective drinks while their bodies moved with the music. It was Danah’s birthday and decided dancing in the club was where she was going to commemorate her reaching the age of 21.

If given a choice, Mino would have just stick with Velvet, where the music was softer and not loud or crowded as though one was at a meat packing market. He preferred to chill with a drink and talk instead of loud booming music and having to shout at the top of his lungs just to get the message across.

Having a little too much to drink, Mino showed with rather a lot of difficulty that he was going to visit the boy’s room.  It quite easy to know which direction it was since the line leading to the ladies’ was super long. He was thankful there was no line to the men’s but decided that he would use the cubicles instead.

As he was doing his business, he could not help but to notice the little question that someone left on the wall previously.

If you strangle a smurf, what color does it turn to? [email protected]

Mino could not help but to laugh out at the sheer childishness of the question. Whoever that wrote that was surely too bored with life.

Mino made his way back to the bar only to find both his sister and cousin nowhere to be found. Mino stopped one of the girls next to him to ask her if she knew where they were. The girl, who was obviously stunned by Mino talking to her, just mutely point to the dance floor. Sure enough, he spotted Danah and Gun Hee in the middle of the dance floor shaking their bodies away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, at the other end of the club, two guys and two girls were totally throwing their bodies into the music without a care in the world. Then one of the guys indicated he was hot and pointed to the bar at the other end. The three nodded and continued to dance the night away. He leaned to the bartender to get a drink after he practically had to fight his way through.

Just as he was about to put the glass to his lips after thanking the bartender, someone from behind bumped into him causing him to spill part of his drink onto his shirt.

“Yah! Is your eyes on the back of your head?!”

Imagined his embarrassment when the decibel of the sound decided to drop low and the person in question turned to face him. He could not help but gasped and blinked his eyes blankly. The offender was dressed in jeans with a leather jacket over a white plain shirt. His hair had the wind ruffled quality to it as though he just came from the beach. However, the offender just glance at him darkly before a small girl came to pull him away before either of them could say anything further.

Breathing a sigh of relief, he waved and smiled at his friends who were oblivious to the whole incident. He then felt a vibration in his pocket in his left jeans pocket. He fished out his phone and tapped on the screen to see a new email message sent by an unknown person.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: if you strangle a smurf, what color does it turn to?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 31/01/2014 11.58 PM

I would say purple. Let’s pretend that smurf are cute little blue human beings. Humans turn red when they are first strangled.

Therefore, Blue + Red = Purple.

~~~~~~~~~~

Because Nam Taehyun was kind of tipsy and high from all the alcohol he drank that night, he actually replied.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: if you strangle a smurf, what color does it turn to?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 12.05 AM

Strangling smurfs is illegal.

~~~~~~~~~~

If you asked Song Minho whatever possessed him to actually reply to that stupid question. Well, up till today, he was still not able to have an answer for that.

~~~~~~~~~~

 From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: if you strangle a smurf, what color does it turn to?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 12.11 AM

Then again, the answer might be white because you might just strangle the blue right out of them.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: if you strangle a smurf, what color does it turn to?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 12.23 AM

Smurfs are such peaceful creatures you should not strangle them... It is wrong...

~~~~~~~~~~

Three tables away, Taehyun pouted as he typed the latest reply. He could not help but laugh lightly at how he could be so witty at times like that.

Mino laughed when his phone beeped with the latest reply. He was so glad that his night was a total waste of time after all.

~~~~~~~~~~

“The night was fun isn’t it!?” Krystal commented. Her voice was sounding louder than usual.

Her three friends could not help but to put their hands over their ears to prevent them from going deaf.

“Babe, I think it is wiser to talk softer now since we do not need to shout over the loud music.” Taehyun advised.

“Hey! The bus is here! Come on!” Minzy said as the four of them hurried their steps to catch the bus home.

It was 1.30am when they reach back to their apartment. At least another 1 hour before they headed to their respective beds to prepare for bed.

Taehyun put his phone on the little bedside table but it vibrated before it touched the surface.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: if you strangle a smurf, what color does it turn to?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 02.53 AM

Sweet dreams. Don’t let the blue smurfs bite.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyun could not help but smile as he put his head on his pillow. He drifted into dreamland, dreaming of cute little blue smurfs.

~~~~~~~~~~

The morning sun peeked cheerfully into the apartment when Mino got up from bed. He could not out a finger on it but he felt really excited for the day. Whistling to himself, he busied around the kitchen as he prepared his infamous “hangover” soup for his dear little sister and cousin who were pretty much wasted from the hard partying the night before.

It was another 3 hours before they got up. They reached the kitchen only to find two bowls of soup on the table with a handwritten note from the eldest to finish it without complain before they start their day. Danah could not help but rolled her eyes at the note while Gun Hee rubbed his eyes so that he could focus better. Both could not help but smile at Mino’s concern over the two of them.

It was a little past 10am when Mino arrived at the café, Savour, his own little pride and joy in the heart of Seoul, Gangnam. It was unique café with a spot of aspiring musicians to perform and walls were lined with painting of various kinds.  Actually the whole concept was centered on the three people. Mino was the chef, Gun Hee, the musician and Danah, the artist.

In the other side of town, in an apartment shared by four people, it was an all-out war as to who gets the first dibs to the bathroom. Normally, the four of them would be sleeping until the mid afternoon sun was shining since the day being a Saturday. However, being the first day of February, it only meant that the deadline for the spring March issue of their company’s magazine was breathing down each of their necks. 

It was no surprise that each of them tried to top each other’s reason so that they get to use the bathroom first.

“I need to go for a shoot!” Krystal said having the loudest voice among them despite her small frame. “I am running late!”

“Too bad, you should have woken up earlier. I have five up and coming models to interview on beauty.” Minzy countered.

“No need to fight over the bathroom, girls. I am a guy. I will be done in half the time you both need.” Minhyuk dismissed both of them with a wave of his hand.

“Coming through people!” Taehyun announced and sauntered his way into the bathroom and locked the door.

“Yah! Nam Taehyun! That is not fair!” The three of people standing outside the bathroom shouted together.

The four of them has been best friends ever since they could remember and they practically grew up together. It helped a lot that their parents are best friends with each other as well, solidifying their strong and tight bond.  Krystal was the trend setter and always stylish as the fashion editor of the magazine. Minzy was the go-to girl for all things related to beauty and wellness. Taehyun was in charge of the monthly features. Last but not the least, Minhyuk was the fashion editor for the men’s magazine within the same company.

Each of them then rushed off to complete their task but promising to meet up for dinner later in the evening at a new place Minzy found out from her team mate.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was 5pm by the time Taehyun was done with his interview and materials for the March features. He was annoyed when his Saturday was ruined just because someone could not be on time for the appointment. Taehyun waited for 2 hours before he could get the interview done.

Since it was still early before meeting the gang at 7pm, Taehyun did a little wandering around downtown Seoul. He was feeling down as he wandered around aimlessly and wanted someone to talk to. He took out his mobile to scroll down his list of contacts to see who he could bug at that moment. Suddenly, Taehyun remembered the weird email exchange from the night before. Therefore, instead of looking for his friends to complain, he decided to bug that stranger instead.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 5.45 PM

I cannot believe that I am getting my lovely Saturday ruined by an imbecile who has a serious time management problem.

So here I am wandering aimlessly in downtown Seoul before I go meet up with my friends. Seriously, can it get even lamer than this?

~~~~~~~~~~

Mino was enjoying his coffee break when his phone gave a little cheerful tinkle indicating that he just received an email message. Mino swore his eyes almost popped out of his sockets when he saw who it was from. A small part of him was hoping that he gets to continue this little email exchange relationship with that random stranger. Then again, he expected it to be rather far-fetched since no one in the right state of mind would initiate a random chat with a complete stranger. However, Mino could not help but to be intrigued by this whole thing.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE:  Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 5.52 PM

Well, you cannot blame them because some of them just have this management problem. How about you recommend them to effective time management classes?

Better still, open one and charge them for it.

You are wandering aimlessly? How about a little game of I-Spy?

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyun could not help but smile when he received the reply.

“What a weirdo…” He mumbled out loud as he read the reply.

However, it did nothing to stop him from typing a reply to the email message.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE:  Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 6.00 PM

A game of I-Spy? How do you propose we do that?

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE:  Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 6.04 PM

It is really simple. All you need to do is to guess what I am looking at right now.

I spy with my little eye… Something begins with the letter P.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE:  Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 6.09 PM

How do I know that you are not lying about this?

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:  Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 6.20 PM

You just have to trust me.

Seriously, what do I get by lying to you?

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 6.27 PM

Come to think about it… You do have a valid point here…

Well, since I have no choice but to trust you and seeing how lame I am right now. Let’s play!

Something that starts with a P right?

Pizza?  Peanuts?  Pretzels?  Pancakes?  Pastry?  Popcorn?

~~~~~~~~~~

Mino could not help but to laugh out loud when he read the email reply, earning curious looks from his staff and Danah who just entered the café. Normally, both his sister and cousin would pitch in to help out on weekends since the place will be more or less full house. Gun Hee would sometimes take the mic on certain nights. Fridays and Saturdays are more or less open mic here at Savour.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 6.20 PM

YAH! Are you that hungry? LOL

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyun let out a laugh as he read the reply earning curious look the passengers on the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 6.33 PM

Well, I am kind of hungry.

With your reaction, I am guessing that it is something not related to food then…

Paper?  Plastic?  Paint?  Pen?  Pencil?  Puppy?  Post office?

~~~~~~~~~~

 From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 6.42 PM

Nope, wrong.

However, I must say you were hot on one of them though.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 6.50 PM

Hmmm… Shoots, I reached my destination already and I saw my friends.

Rain check?

P.S. Thanks for listening. I really appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 6.55 PM

Anytime…

You are welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mino was still smiling at his phone screen when he quickly grabbed his paperwork as he noticed the crowd starting to stream into the café. On the other hand, Taehyun just entered Savour. Looking around, he finally spotted Minzy and Krystal who were on their second round of lychee martinis. As he made his way over to the table, he could not help but notice the paintings and photographs the lined the walls of the cozy little establishment. He also noticed the stage tucked at the corner of the café. Surrounded by quaint tables and chairs, he could not help but smile and was instantly comfortable.

Mino was about to put his phone back into his pocket when his phone tinkled with an incoming email message. He laughed out loud as he read the reply earning looks from the customers, his sisters and his cousin.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 7.05 PM

You know I am feeling really lucky right now.

Something that begins with P as in Painting?

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 7.11 PM

Spot on! How did you managed to guess?

Please get out of my head right now!

~~~~~~~~~~

The two of them continued their little exchange all throughout the night that Taehyun was sure that his friends were going to find out sooner or later that they will start to probe endlessly because they have been giving him the curious looks.  It is really endlessly as they are – according to them, by the definition of friendship is concern but in reality they are just a bunch of busybodies. Not that Taehyun minded but for now, he wanted to keep that as a little secret of his.

It was the usual busy night for Mino and the café but he still found the time to step out every now and then to reply to the emails. Danah, being the most intuitive of the three of them was beginning to give her brother the curious looks.

Although they have passed each other a few times that night, Mino and Taehyun were somehow totally unaware of each other. Taehyun was definitely very impressed with Savour. He could understand why this café has been earning rave reviews in the media. An idea came to his mind; perhaps he could do a feature piece on the unique cafes around Seoul. Feeling extremely pleased with himself, he ran the idea through his friends who all thought was a terrific idea. He then stopped one of the waitresses wanting to speak with the boss of the place.

“Hi, you were looking for me?”

Taehyun was standing in the mini garden outside the café where it was quieter since the band had started playing inside. He turned when he heard the voice spoke behind him. Turning, he came face to face with the rude man from the club from the night before.

“You!”

“Me?”

“You are the rude guy from last night!”

“Me, rude?” Mino, feeling tired from the busy night was feeling slightly annoyed with the guy’s attitude.

“Excuse me mister. You are the one who is shouting and pointing your finger from the moment you saw me. So let me ask you who is the rude one now?”

Remembering how intimidating he looked last night, Taehyun dropped his hand and bit his lip.

“Yah… you are the rude guy who bumped into me last night at Chamber but did not say sorry.”

“I did?”

“Yes, you did.” Taehyun replied half expecting him to apologize when his tone of voice got softer.

Mino could not help but roll his eyes and thought to himself that this guy sure have some bones to pick with him.

“How do I know you are telling the truth?”

“What?”

“Well, you could just accuse me of it.”

“Excuse me?”

“The club was dark so how can you be so sure that it was me?”

Taehyun’s mouth dropped in shock at the attitude of the guy standing before him.

“You know what? You are so full of yourself.”

“If you say so…”

Huffing loudly, Taehyun stalked back inside the café to rejoin his friends.

“Wow, his eyebrows drooped a lot and his nostrils get wide when he is angry.” Mino muttered out loud to no one but himself to listen.

Taehyun sat down with his nose flaring widely and the other three wisely kept their distance and thread carefully when they saw he was in one of his mood.

“How did it go?” Minhyuk asked after 15 minutes of silence.

“Don’t piss me off! I am running out of places to hide the bodies.”

That was the end of the conversation for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~

It did not end when Taehyun reached home later that night. He was still fuming and reeling from the little exchange with him.

From: [email protected]

Subject: People with narrow minds usually have very broad tongues

 To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 10.23 PM

I had an encounter with a very annoying tonight. Pardon my French.

If killing was not illegal here, he would have been on the top spot of my hit list.

Still at boiling point!

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: People with narrow minds usually have very broad tongues

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 10.35 PM

Need me to splash you with ice-cold water?

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE:  People with narrow minds usually have very broad tongues

 To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 10.44 PM

Arrrgh! That might actually help to cool me down.

Let’s forget about him and talk about something else.

By the way, it might sound weird since we have been “talking” for a while…

How and when did you get me email address?

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: People with narrow minds usually have very broad tongues

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 01/02/2014 10.56 PM

Ermmm… Well… that… Ermmm… Would you believe me if I saw your email address on the little john’s when I was there doing my business?

As to why I emailed you, I have absolutely no idea what possessed me at the time to initiate the conversation. However, I find that it is a good thing because I really enjoyed our little “conversations”.

I totally understand if you do not want to continue this any further.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Taehyun read his reply, he immediately stormed out of his room and headed toward the blue door and flung it open.

“Yah! Kang Min.. OH MY GOD MY EYES!!”

Taehyun covered his eyes to prevent any damage from the indecent exposure he thought he was seeing. True enough, from the cracks of his hands, he could see his two best friends who were caught by him making out scrambling to cover themselves.

“Nam Taehyun! Don’t they teach you in school to always knock before you enter?” Minhyuk said, extremely annoyed at being interrupted.

Taehyun pointed to Krystal and Minhyuk, unable to believe the scene before him.

“You and you.” Taehyun pointed to them both which had both of them gulping nervously.

“When did this happen?” Taehyun asked with his hands on his hips.

“What happened?”

Minzy asked when as she came over once she heard the commotion. When she spotted the two person on the bed, all hell broke loose. It turned into an interrogation session until Taehyun and Minzy were satisfied with the answers they gave.

Taehyun suddenly remembered the reason he was here just as he was about to leave the room.

“Yah! Kang Minhyuk!” Taehyun pointed at his friend for the second time.

“Did you or did you not leave my email address on the toilet wall of Chamber?”

For the second time in row, Minhyuk gulped nervously. “I might have wrote something…”

“You are so dead!”

Minhyuk ran, screaming like a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE:  People with narrow minds usually have very broad tongues

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 02/02/2014 12.56 AM

The weirdest thing happened just now. I found two of my best friends making out on the bed.

I guess weird things can happen anytime and when we least expect it. So I guess our is a good kind of weird?

Well, I guess if you are not some psychopathic serial killer, it should be ok…

You are not right?

P.S. I found out who is the culprit! It is one of my best friends!

~~~~~~~~~~

Back to reality of things, the four of them became somewhat regulars in Savour. Although, he gotten to know Krystal, Minzy and Minhyuk better. With Nam Taehyun, it was an entirely different thing altogether. Mino could not help himself but to exchange a few words with him every now and then. The two of them were constantly at each other’s hair. Well, Mino was not helping the situation things by always finding the opportunity to rile him up whenever he saw Taehyun.

At the same time, Mino could not help but notice Taehyun in a different way. He was not the typically good looking guy but there was something about him that drew people in. Mino always had had his eye on him whenever Taehyun walked in. Taehyun was not the typical good looking guy but the more you actually look at him, one can begin to see how he actually shines.

Like tonight, Taehyun came in wearing a white button up shirt tucked in with a pair of black tailor pants that stopped right at his ankles and he wore a nice pair of leather shoes without socks, giving off the rich English boy vibes. His longish hair was product free, and soft, it made Mino want to run his fingers through it just to have a feel of its softness.

Mino noticed that despite his diva-ish and arrogant vibe that he seem to have, he could tell that Taehyun cared for his friends deeply. Looking closely, he could tell that the other three were extremely protective of Taehyun. The more Mino looked at Taehyun, the more he found Taehyun to be very cat-like.

Mino would never admit it but he was a person who hates to lose. However, he loves it when he loses to Taehyun whenever they had their little arguments. He loves the way Taehyun’s eyes lit up with fire or laughs at one of his friends jokes until his eyes are nothing more than two thin lines and his eyebrows drooped low almost like the Chinese character for the number eight or even the way he would play with his fringe whenever Taehyun felt nervous.

“You don’t like peas?”  Mino asked as he saw how Taehyun separated those little green balls to one side of the plate that would have Hitler weep with tears of joy.

Taehyun heard the voice he despised even before the sentence was finished.

“No, I hate them. So?”

“Nothing.”

From then on, there were no peas in anything Taehyun ordered.

 When they were not biting each other head off, Taehyun actually found Mino to be quite a pleasant guy to talk to even though he had the knack for riling him up whenever he feels like doing so. In actual fact, Mino was actually smooth, refine and cosmopolitan. He was the personification of the Asian charm. Whenever Taehyun really looked at him, Mino’s pair of dark eyes looked at him with such intensity and Taehyun swore he could just happily drown in their depths. Mino’s laughter and smiles were so contagious that Taehyun sometimes felt they were directed solely at him. if he dared to admit truthfully, Taehyun loved arguing because Mino puts up a strong fight and would never let Taehyun win easily just to be Mr. Nice Guy.

~~~~~~~~~~

It has been slightly more than a month sine they started their virtual relationship. Taehyun could not help but feel his heart flutter incessantly whenever a reply comes in. Mino could not control but show his cheek bursting smiles whenever he reads his replies. The most ironic thing was that because their conversation topics were so random and never specific, both had totally no idea that they have a certain connection actually going on in real life.

It did not go unnoticed by Taehyun’s eagle eyed friends. After much probing, Taehyun finally gave in to his three best friends who got most of the story except for that crucial little part that he might be falling pretty hard for this faceless guy. But at the same time, Taehyun could not quite get why the face of a certain arrogant troll kept appearing.

Mino as quite a private but then again he does not really keep any secrets when it comes to his sister and his cousin. It came as no surprise that Mino caved and told the both of them everything except the fact that he might be head over heels for a virtual stranger that he has never met before. However, why does a certain guy with his middle parted hair and droopy eyebrows keeps on popping up in his mind?

~~~~~~~~~~

It was just another lazy Sunday night after a weekend of non-stop activities with his friends with little bits of work squeezed in between.

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE:  I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of the chaos

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 9.34 PM

My Saturday? It was good. I chilled out with my friends except that two of them were making out in front of my face whenever they could.

How was yours?

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE:  I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of the chaos

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 9.45 PM

Well, just the usual work. It was so busy that I don’t even have the time to think.

Where did you go? I need a new place to hangout.

Any recommendations?

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE:  I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of the chaos

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 9.59 PM

Have you heard of Savour? The place is fantastic except for one tiny minor detail…

The guy who owns the place…

Remember the rude arrogant troll I mentioned to you before?

Well, that’s him the owner of Savour…

~~~~~~~~~~

What Song Minho read next made him weak in the knees. Nam Taehyun, the guy with the cute droopy eyebrows that seem to have a live of their own when he is mad and diva_cat are the same person. Mino often wondered if diva_cat was a male or a female and never in a million years he thought it would be Nam Taehyun. The email name totally fitted him like a glove. The more Mino thought about it, the wider he grinned almost idiot-like.

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:  I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of the chaos

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 10.07 PM

Let’s meet up.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Taehyun saw the reply, he was jumping around in joy that he kicked his foot against the table leg. On the other hand, Mino was clutching his phone, anxiously waiting for his reply. Will Taehyun think he is too forward by saying that?

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:  I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of the chaos

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 10.11 PM

That is if you are up for it. I mean…

~~~~~~~~~~

“Pabo Song Minho” He muttered using the phone to hit his head. Mino was just nervously pacing around the living room waiting for a reply.

Meanwhile, Taehyun was nervously typing his reply before deleting and then begin to type again. He read his reply over and over again to ensure that the email message that he sent out did not sound as though he was utterly desperate or too enthusiastic.

 ~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:  I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of the chaos

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 10.22 PM

Sure, I would love to. =)

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:  I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of the chaos

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 10.11 PM

How about we meet at the same place that you just visited on Saturday night? Say tomorrow at about 7.30pm?

~~~~~~~~~~

Savour? Taehyun was not too happy with idea suddenly because he does not want to bump into him. Taehyun could not help but to shake his head and curse inwardly at the arrogant troll that has been occupying too much of his thoughts lately. Anyway, why should he even go all out to avoid him? it is not like they were together or something.

Oh god, where did this thought even came from, Nam Taehyun? He and that troll together and dating? Impossible! Instead, Taehyun focused his attention back to his email and began to type furiously again.

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:  I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of the chaos

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 10.30 PM

Sure, sounds good. Ermmm… how will I be able to recognize you?

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:  I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of the chaos

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 10.35 PM

Don’t worry you will be able to…

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:  I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of the chaos

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 10.37 PM

What do you mean exactly?

~~~~~~~~~~

Right on the dot, Taehyun knocked off from work. He took extra care in his dressing today and went as far as to enlist Minhyuk’s help to make sure he was not overly or under dressed. He was nervous and anxious for the whole day because hugeboy did not reply any of his emails after sending the last reply of telling Taehyun not to worry, he will be able to recognize him. Savour was semi packed when he arrived, he thanked the gods silently that he had enough sense to call to reserve a table.

Mino watched as he saw Taehyun entered into the café and went straight for the table he reserved. Taehyun was just so good to look at in his navy blue polo shirt with a white inner collar lining and he matched shirt by wearing a white checkered ankle pants with black lines. The contrast showed of the paleness of his skin and it showed a hint his left inner bicep tattoo and another on his wrist.

Nam Taehyun was flawless.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyun sat waiting, feeling frustrated and embarrassed. To top it off, he heard the noise of the chair being pulled and came face to face with the last person he wanted to see today.

“What do you want?”

“To what do I owe the honor of your presence?”

Taehyun warned himself not to crumble because he do not want arrogant troll to witness his downfall.

“I am waiting for someone. Please go away.”

“From the looks of it, I doubt the person is going to show up.”

That was the moment when Taehyun lost it.

“Why do you care? You know what the last thing I want to do right now is to hurt you. However, that definitely still stands on my to-do list.

He was the one Taehyun wanted hugeboy to be. The arrogant troll that seemed to irked him till no end in sight. The one who made sure that there was not a single pea in his food because he said that he hates it. The one who would argue with him that would never back down just to play nice. The stupid arrogant troll who never failed to make his heart flutter every single time he laughs.

Oh no, this is the guy he is in love with.

Even after Taehyun’s outburst, Mino continued to stare at him, which irritated him to no end.

“What?”

“Even with your droopy eyebrows, you still look cute.”

Unknowingly, Taehyun covered his eyes when Mino made that remark. The guy could not help but to laugh at Taehyun’s actions. Feeling extremely annoyed, Taehyun took hi bag and got up and left.

Taehyun just needed to get out of the place. The new realization he had was choking him. Taehyun flung the doors open and stepped out onto the pavement, breathing the fresh air he desperately needed. Taehyun just wandered aimlessly down the street. His phone beeped and he could not help but cringed at the thought of rejecting hugeboy who he thought he was in love with until 5 minutes ago.

~~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]

Subject: What you are looking for might just be right in front of you all these while

To: [email protected]

Sent on: 16/03/2014 7.45 PM

As much as I encourage it, wandering aimlessly during this hour can be dangerous.

~~~~~~~~~~

Surprised by what he just read, Taehyun looked around left and right his surrounding as people walked right pass him.

“You know I still think when you strangle a smurf, they will turn purple.”

Taehyun stood where he was rooted to his spot as he knew and recognized that voice from anywhere. Slowly, he turned to the direction where the voice was coming from. There he was, leaning lazily against the nearby tree.

With Taehyun’s eyes suddenly shiny and lips slight trembling, “ I wanted him to be you so badly…”

Mino smiled that lazy smile of his and slowly closed the distance between them. As they stood facing each other, he lean in while Taehyun lifted his lips slightly to meet Mino’s halfway. Without any hesitation, he took what Taehyun offered. Gently, with a tentativeness that reminded Mino of his first fumbling teenage kisses. The lips on his right at that moment were as tentative as his, infinitely gentle and sweet.

As they broke the kiss, Mino took in the sight of Taehyun’s flushed cheeks and the nervous biting of his lips that he was currently doing.

“Don’t do that or I might just ravish you right here right now.” Mino growled at his dark eyes looked into Taehyun’s

“Arrogant troll!” Taehyun whacked his arms lightly.

“That I am.” Mino agreed easily.

With that, they walked back into Savour hand in hand.