Final

Roguish Acts

 

For an unknown reason, even to himself, Seungri feels great pleasure everytime he sees his lover in distress. Be it inviting his male friends to come over to their place, going to clubs to meet random people, or playing around with different women, Seungri does it to make Jiyong feel uneasy. When he does these things, without fail, Jiyong would feel agitated. He'll go mad, throw tanthrums at him, but Seungri will just laugh, having the time of his life.

One night, Seungri went home drunk, coming from a club he usually goes to. He opened the door, his eyes squinting, adjusting from the darkness of the place. His hand reached out for the light switch and turned it on. The room lit up, revealing an unusually tidy place. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Was it this clean before? He thought to himself. He looked around, bewildered, feeling something was wrong. 

"Jiyong..?" he shouted loud enough for his voice to echoe throughout the whole place.

Not hearing any answer, Seungri immediately knew something was off. He ran around the place, searching every corner, but much to his distress, there was no one inside but him. Seungri felt a lump build up on his throat, his eyes getting red and teary. Despair slowly consumed him, leaving him looking weary and anguished. Suddenly, he realized there was still one room he still haven't search yet---their bedroom.

Seungri immediately ran towards their bedroom, occasionally stumbling. He the lights, revealing the bedroom with no one but him, again. A note beside the table lamp caught his eyes. Reluctant to go and get it, Seungri just stared at it, tears rolling down his cheeks. He gulped as he gathered his courage to walk towards it. His knees wobbled, trying to force himself to get near it.

"M-Man up," he murmured.

Finally, his legs were able to move and walked towards it. He slowly reached out his shaking hands and picked up the note on the table. He closed his eyes and breathed in and out slowly before looking at it. He opened his eyes, carefully reading the note. As if a heavy burden got off his chest, Seungri breathed out as he fell on the floor. He wiped the tears on his cheeks and laughed.

"So you just bought something to eat, huh?"