Chapter One: Italy... What?!

Coincidence- I Think Not

You know what? I am FED UP of life. What's the point of living when you have the WORST parents in the world? I know I know, parents give you food and water and without them we wouldn't even be here blah blah blah~ But do you know how evil mine are? There's no point in telling you anyway- there is no point of living to tell the story.

------------------

Okay. So I decided to spill the beans. Because I'm in the airport right now and I am amazingly bored. Let me tell you the story of how-I-ended-up-in-an-airport-all-lonely-like-a-loser ( this should be a word one day in this infinite world.). 

It was one Winter's day where you have that snow everywhere in South Korea which makes the landscape look absolutely beautiful. I was planning to visit my best friend-who-is-a-boy at the convenience store down the road when I was stopped by my Mother (yes, I've started calling my mum 'Mother'). I thought she just wanted to have a talk about how "they're always going to be there for me and everything" but due to a series of unfortunate events she had the "excruciatingly serious" talk with me (insert chuffed out face here and serious face here).

" Listen, Ha-Eun my dearest," Uh I hate it when she says 'dearest',"Me and your dad have been thinking. Please don't interrupt, just let me speak. It's time for you to grow up and begin your adventure. You've finished school now but nowadays all you're doing is eating ramyun at the local convenience store!"

Okay, let me just get it straight here. I DO NOT spend my time eating curry ramyun everyday at the convenience store... maybe sometimes. YOU CAN'T HELP IT!

My mother carried on. "So we've been thinking, since you like traveling we decided to book a ticket to Italy for you. Now, I know it's hard to believe but it's true. You have three days to pack up your things. By the way, it's only 3 weeks. Mianhae okay? We are trying to think for the best. Arasso?"

I ran straight to my room. WHY DO THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE POWER TO CONTROL MY LIFE??? I was going to find a job as soon as I could as well!

After 3 days I made the choice to accept this offer in my life. You know, I would probably NEVER get an opportunity like this ever again. On the plus side, I bought an apartment which cost more than 200 ramyun cups altogether, to live in. I needed to give my parents a break.

------------------

So that's the story of how-I-ended-up-in-an-airport-all-lonely-like-a-loser. Now I have to wait. And wait. And wait. FOR 5 HOURS. I hate waiting. I packed 50 curry ramyun cups and I can't even find any hot water! *sigh* 

 

 

FOREWORD

Hello everyone :D I had no idea how long my first chapter should be so it's quite short. Once I get more ideas, the more the chapter will contain:)

Hope you enjoyed so far xx

ThatChineseGurl15 signing out <3