War 1 - Behold!! The pirates are coming!!

The Pirates And The Queen

 

" Orz! Secretary! Somethings wrong! Our captain kissed by the Queen and fainted again! "

Hand in a tremor, the dairy leave with a big black ink on it. He stares at the diary helplessly, puts down the pen and hope himself can't listen to anything.

" Omgggg!! Hey, secretary! Help!!! " .........I am the Queen's housekeeper, not the secretary! Didn't I told you all many thousand times already?!

" Ok..ok.....I am coming....." Lifts his hand for covering his head, Minwoo stands up and gets to the restaurant with his quick speed.

Sure it is, the restaurant always have different scene everytime since a month ago. But, the actors are always the same, the script is also the same as well. Captain Jongsuk fainted at the ground, his patterns surely are more miserable. And our most beautiful Queen, as the one who made Captain fainted at there. Queen Yuri tilted her leg sitting at the middle of the table. The blue skirt lifted up over her knee, and her hand holding a wineglass which still has a bit of red wine in there. Her beautiful face blush and her ice-blue eyes are truely within temptation. She smiles at Minwoo when he came in.

OMG, this is soooooooo fine! Andwae, nononono, the Queen will gotta kill him after this!

" Didn't I said, the Queen CAN'T drink wine!? This is the third time! " Minwoo said and the same time he takes off his coat. He covers the Queen with his coat and slowly pull her down.

"..........He did this! " all the crews in the restaurant point at their captain who still fainted at there and said together. "........" Minwoo stares at him speechless.

" Oh, don't stand there like a woods. Take them back to the room and we are not going to die yet! " Oh yeah, last time the men who had touched the Queen were mad by their captain to walk the springboard except him. So that they don't want to touch...I mean, help now. 

" Why don't we MEN take the captain, and girls take the Queen." Stares at the captain with contempt. " Good idea!"  How can you these 14 pirates can't think out !? Ah, Taeyeon ah I miss you!

 

Minwoo stares at the two which sleep at the bed in the dark. Jongsuk hugs at Queen Yuri like his important things. Yuri leans down beside him, her forehead against to his shoulder. Minwoo knows that they will hear a scream again tomorrow morning. Ha, they looks are falling in each other but our Queen still can't accept her own action now because they are still not a couple although Minwoo wants this stupid Captain who fainted as kissed by a beautiful woman a lesson. Mianeh, my lord.

Well, you ask why are the Queen of Arendelle is on this ship with the pirates? Then the story must begin from two months ago...

 

 

That day, the Queen has been out to the sea and went to the another kingdom- Corona kingdom for her official business. They spent for two weeks to reach there. While they knew that the Queen of the Corona already had dissapear for three months when they reached, so Queen Yuri was impossible to get the request from them. In the end they have to return back to Arendelle, for two weeks again. At the time after a week, on the royal navy ship...

 

" Your Majesty, please rest as you are already worked for two days." Minwoo bows in front of the big dark-red desk while he takes a set of breakfast into the Queen's room.

The one who sits at the tall and heavy royal chair, still moving the quill she takes on the set of paper. Queen Yuri has already sitting at here for two days working at her job. Minwoo doubts, why those some of the royal family didn't aspect at their honorable Queen. Because of her age?

As her personal housekeeper since Queen Yuri 11 years old, Minwoo knows that his Queen is a good leader of the kingdom except for her little weak momentum. He knows how hard is her while the old King and Queen died in an accident when she is only 17 years old and the heavy responsibility of the kingdom have all left on her shoulder. She didn't cry on her parent's funeral, she had no emocations on her face full of that day. But he knows she closes herself in her room and cried hard all the night. Then, she starts her responsibility to study hard, for being a Queen.

Arendelle kingdom has no leader for 4 years except for Yuri's two uncle's help untill now, the Queen is officially an adult, the princess turns into the Queen on the coronation day a month ago. Luckily, the peoples of the kingdom really love their young Queen. They looks at Yuri as their treasure. They can't bear again the feelings that lose the King and the Queen. They can't lose Yuri as their real royal now. They always support at her, their most polite, gracefulness and beautiful Queen.

" Thank you, Minwoo. I just wanna settle up the things as I leave my kingdom for many weeks, and I also need to think of the request. Sorry for you to worry." Yuri said with her beautiful voice while she finally puts her quill down and looks at him. She's been always so good in her manners.

" No problem, my lord. I guess that Arendelle would be good as Your Majesty's two uncle are there." Minwoo looks in her ice-blue eyes, and smiles. Well, actually Arendelle need to be careful with only one of the Queen's uncle - Kim Min Young. " I think so." The Queen also know that. 

" And for the request, I think it's just a mistake, Queen of Corona will be finding Your Majesty again after that. Now, please relax yourself." Minwoo said while he keeps the set of papers away and pushes the plate of breakfast slowly for the Queen. " Your's favourite, hot chocolate." Pass the cup to the Queen. 

" Thank you, again...... I would like to tour the ship after this, and for a relaxing time?" Yuri smiles sweet at Minwoo who is staring at her to drink all the hot chocolate now.  " I quite agree, Your Majesty."

 

" Good Morning, Your Majesty." The captain of the royal ship said brightly when he sees Yuri walking out.  " Good to see Your Majesty coming out for enjoying the wind of the sea." He laughes, his white hair and beard are quite suitable to him as he likes joking.

" Good Morning, Captain. You've work hard." Yuri nods her head to him and she smiles sweetly to him, she likes to stay with this sunny old man, just feels like.....her father.....

" Aww~ This is my pleasure going out with your majesty~ Look, the scenery of the sea isn't that goo..."

[ Bang!]  A big sound cuts the captain's word, at the same time big volume of the sea water spray up and the royal naxy ship is violently shaking. 

The sudden incident makes Yuri unsuspecting of, she waddled for the violently shaking. " Your Majesty! " Minwoo leaning at Yuri immediately for don't letting her fall down. The captain too runs to the crews.

" Captain! A pirate ship is attacking us! " One of the crew shouted while his hand is taking a binocular. " They are coming!" He shouted again!

" Protect the Queen!" this time was shouted by the captain of the army.

The pirate ship is near to them. The old black flag with a white skeleton that hangs at the top there has hurts Yuri's heart. Pirates, pirates again. This time is her turn now?

The pirates step onto the ship, they kill they fight. The scene is so random that makes Yuri confuse. Only she can heard was the army and the pirates's scream. Everything happen so fast she could not make any reaction. She knows that these pirates are ferocious. Their goal in this ship might be....

" Catch the Queen!" Bingo. Yuri has no time to scare. Minwoo guard in front of her immediately. The pirates are many than the army of this ship. Yuri saw half of the army had been killed. Yuri saw the crews are died. They lose.

 

" Your Majesty! Ouch! " Minwoo catches by the two muscular pirates, a fist goes to his face while he is struggling. " Don't touch me!" 

" Minwoo...?!" Yuri has been pull to the captain's side. He hugs at her with his right hand.

" Your Majesty!" They are now trapped in their own ship. The two captains are injured. They which are the left survivor had tied by ropes and kneeling at there in a group. The pirates stand behind them, valuables things are all taking out by them.

Yuri struggle as the ropes that tied at her hands behind are really tight. She can't talk as well as had been gagged by a cloth. She stares at the captin of the pirates with her anger ice-blue eyes. Struggling for leaving his hug from his dirty hand.  

" Woah! Woah! Calm down, my little Queen. This is just our job for kidnapping you. We won't kill you." He said, he stares at Yuri up and down. Then he smiles. " How gorgeous."

" Leave her alone! Ah! " Minwoo shouted. And he gets hit again immediately. " Quiet! "

" Captain! We found this." A pirate runs toward them, his hands are grabbing something. While he takes to his captain, they which are kneeling become excitement. Especially Yuri, her ice-blue eyes get wider.

The thing shine in gold, and having some jewelry on it. That's the Queen's crown.

" Hahaha! Look what we found! " He laughs and pulls Yuri against to him. " If I get this, I will be the King!"

" Hmm! Hmm..." Yuri struggles.She wants to take back the crown!

" Brothers! I will be the king! Hahaha!!" The pirates cheer loud.

 

" Hmm, it's seems that not the time." With a man sound without an emocation, the crown dissapear from the captain's hand and hang on the ship with an arrow. Everyone froze at their place.

" How dare you! " He pushes Yuri to the ground with his full strength and takes out his sword. He turns and looks all around the ship. 

" Your Majesty! " They quickly guard at Yuri which fell on the ground. She looks pain until she closes her eyes and having cold sweat. How can a muscular man push a weak woman like that! " Your Majesty! " 

Minwoo struggle out immediately and lean in to the Queen. His face turns pale when he saw Yuri been pushed. He then lift his head, another bigger pirate ship was there?! 

The pirate ship is bigger and luxury than the first one. Strange, the flag on top is the Arendelle's national emblem! And the ship didn't see any people there, no, should be said, the crews including their captain are only 9 peoples! 

A man jumps down from there. He is wearing a snowflake necklace, white shirt, long black pants, boots, and the long red coat puts on his shoulder. The brown-red colour hair and the amber eyes look shining under the sunshine. His evil grin makes him more relish and handsome. Looks like he is the host of the sound just now.

" Oh, is you....." The captain seems scare. Not only him, his crews are all also have frighten. Looks fun, really. The man didn't answered him. He just smiles at him quiet. His smiles get bigger just like devil.

 

" Hmm, you are really cannot be saved. 15 rounds 15 lose." He smiles saying to the pirates he just chased himself back to their own old ship.  " Remember it! You this rogue!" ......Someone rogue said people rogue.

" Heiheihei......" He just smiles at them. While he turns his head to the group of Minwoo. His face turns cold. He walks through them, takes up the crown then in a second he walks to Yuri, who was fainted.

" You..." They all stares anger at him and guard at their Queen. Who knows he want to do what next. Their action makes him stop his steps. He has a small grin on his face.

"....Help them, GD." He said. The other man jumps down. He is shorter than him a little bit. Having black hair and brown eyes. His hand is taking a bow. Looks like he is the one who shoot the arrow.

He didn't talk and didn't have any emocations on his face, he untied them with a quick speed except for Yuri. The captain then ignoring them, picking up Yuri and put her on his shoulder. His action makes them angry again.

" Hey! What are you doing!" Minwoo shouted. He just helped them, but now what is he doing without untied their Queen and taking the crown!?

 

 

"........Catch the Queen." With an evil grin again.....Wait, what?!

Meanwhile, the others pirates stand behind them with the same evil and playful grin. No one saw or knew when they are stading at there. This is so much in trouble. Omo.....

 

...............What is the situation now!?....

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------