The other side of the coin

Can't Crack your Code
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please go to the side with Kai."

The manager took Luhan beside the dancing machine for the shoot. It was a hot morning and the EXO members attended another show. 

They were all waiting for the press people to start questioning.

They have ten minutes spared for the interview.

 

Luhan was all smiles when they arrived at the venue. He was chatting with Lay while Kai just looked around, entertaining himself. "I hate this," he murmured. 

When Luhan turned to Kai, the other was looking away.

He tapped his shoulder to get his attention. "Kai-sshi..."

The dancing machine turned to him with a dull expression. He observed Luhan's pleasant face which he knows is just a front. This again.

 

He put his arms around Luhan's shoulder and leaned closer to the latter; he was forcing a smile while Luhan, on the other hand, was a natural in making other people think he's having a good time.

A few more smiles... a few more touches and glances....

Kai was already feeling pissed with the situation. He can't help but clenched his fist inside his pocket. Why can't I do it? Why can't I fake it?! 

Luhan leaned to him and whispered, "Stop fidgetting. You're damn obvious." He grinned at him before he looked back to the people.

The interview went on and not long, the EXO members found themselves inside the stadium. They sat around the table. Luhan was seated next to Sehun while Kai was situated near Kyungsoo.

I see. The ships huh? he thought. He was observing the HUNHAN couple t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter