Final

Laundry Kisses

 

 

It’s a Tuesday, the sky is clear and the wind is a bit chilly outside, and surprisingly, it’s a free day for the members of EXO.

 

“ALRIGHT BOYS, TIME TO CLEAN THE DORM!”

 

Or maybe not.

 

Groans and grunts were heard from all over the dorm. So it’s the day. It’s actually a normal occurrence for the members, once or twice a month (when they don’t have schedule), the leader would ask everyone to help clean the dorm. This is so you won’t forget that you’re also normal people who needs to clean their own stuffs, says Junmyeon.

 

As a leader, Junmyeon decided to group s to twos or threes and assign them to different places in the dorm. He himself is always with Luhan and Yixing, cleaning the kitchen and dining area. While Sehun and Tao are assigned to the bathroom, the beagle line for the living room, Kris and Xiumin for the rooms, and ofcourse, the couple Jongin and Kyungsoo for the laundry. (Originally, they were separated. Jongin was with Sehun at first, but then “Junmyeon hyuuuung, can I-“ and Junmyeon knew. What was he thinking anyway, everyone knew those two are inseparable, tsk).

 

For the other members, this is the worst because who would want to clean their dorm when they can play games, or eat out all day. For Kyungsoo, it’s a normal day since he’s the eomma of the group anyway, so it’s not new for him to clean (and cook) for the members. For Jongin, it’s his favourite day because yay, more alone time with Kyungsoo hyung!

 

Not wanting to stress their leader out, everyone started moving and finding their partners to start their work.

 

-----

 

“Jongin, you prepare the washing machine while I sort out the clothes.”

“Okay, hyung!”

“Why do you look so elated?”

“Because we’re finally having our alone time!”

 

Kyungsoo can’t help but smile at this. Honestly speaking, it’s really been awhile since they had an alone time. They’ve been so busy for the past months, travelling to different countries for their concerts and all those fansigns, but now the concert’s done and he’s also happy to finally spend some time with Jongin.

 

After sorting out the clothes, they dropped them to the washing machine and waited for a few minutes. During the wait, Jongin took his chance. While Kyungsoo was busy checking out the other clothes, he felt arms snaking around his waist. Smiling to himself, he leaned back and tilted his head to look at his love.

 

“I missed you hyung.. I missed this.”

 

Giggling, Kyungsoo planted a kiss on Jongin’s left cheek. “I missed you too, Jongin.”

 

Jongin responded with a hum, closed his eyes and held Kyungsoo tighter. At this moment no words were needed, both of them were contented just holding each other.

 

Silence ensued when the washing machine stopped, the two parted and Jongin started moving the washed clothes to the dryer, while Kyungsoo dropped the second set of clothes to the washing machine.

 

Unbeknownst to Jongin, Kyungsoo was planning something. Using his left hand, the latter scooped some of the bubbles in the washing machine.

 

“Jongin..”

 

When Jongin turned around, he was surprised to see Kyungsoo’s finger planting some bubbles on the tip of his nose.

 

“Yah, Kyungsoo hyung!”

 

Kyungsoo laughed so hard seeing Jongin getting cross eyed while trying to look at the bubbles on his nose.

 

“So this is how you wanna play, huh?”

 

Squealing, Kyungsoo tried to run away when he sees Jongin scooping up some bubbles from the washing machine. But Jongin was faster - since the laundry room was a bit small - he was able to corner Kyungsoo in just a few seconds.

 

“This is what you get for tricking me, hyung!” Jongin said while putting on some bubbles on Kyungsoo’s hair and neck, tickling him on his sides after.

“Ahhh!! Jongin, stop! I’m sorry!” Kyungsoo tried so hard to get away from Jongin, but he felt so weak from laughing too much.

 

And the bubble fight continued for a few minutes, Kyungsoo trying to get revenge when he finally got away from Jongin’s grasp, but later on getting trapped again, and somehow amidst all that, Kyungsoo ended up being pressed against the wall while Jongin kissed the daylights out of him. It started with small pecks, Jongin got too distracted with his hyung’s heart-shaped smile and pink lips, that he couldn’t help himself and did just that. He kissed him, and what was at first innocent, later turned into a heated makeout session in the laundry room.

 

The door bursted open, “Are you two o-“, and the two parted to see Junmyeon blushing all over, “I-I’m so sorry I thought something happened because I heard some screaming. I- I’m going to leave, you two can continue whatever you’re doing I’m going to lock the door, bye!”

 

Dumbfounded, the two looked at each other with wide eyes until the situation sinked in and they both bursted out laughing.

 

“That was funny, did you see his face hyung? He looked so scandalized!”

“It’s his first time seeing us being so intimate, after all. Usually it’s Chanyeol who sees us since he’s our roommate and all.”

“Poor Junmyeon hyung. I hope he’s not so traumatized, we’re just kissing anyway.”

Kyungsoo laughed, “Yah, you’re basically eating my face out!”

“I can’t help it, hyung! I missed kissing you so much.” Jongin pouted.

“I’m kidding, Jonginnie~ Junmyeon hyung’s gonna get over it, don’t worry.”

“ I love you, hyung.”

“I love you too, Jongin. I love you so much.” Kyungsoo pecked Jongin’s lips, and the makeout session ensued. 

 

-----

 

A/N:

So, it's been awhile since I last wrote something, and I suddenly had the urge to write a drabble so this happened. Prompt is partly from @kaisyndrome at twitter, when she told me,

"and kaisoo doing the laundry together and playing w soap bubbles bye"

HAHAHAHA THIS IS FOR YOU BB! <3

 

Anyway, you can send me prompts on my askfm (ask.fm/xx9493) or post on my wall, I'll try to write them! :) 

 

P.S

All my fics are cross posted on my livejournal!