Prologue

Cherry Lips and a Bit of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P R O L O G U E 

                

                Mark Tuan was your typical young adult. At 20 years of age, he was a college student with a few friends, a dance team, and a part time job he didn’t particularly like. He had a loving family made of a younger brother and a younger sister, respectively, named Joey and Grace, a mother, a father and Molly, a golden retriever of six years. If you asked Mark about his life, he would probably say he had a great life. He had nothing to be regretful of and he had a bright future ahead of him.
 

                Mark once had the opportunity to travel with his family from his hometown in Arcadia, California to Brazil and Paraguay, where he stayed for a few years. It was an opportunity of a lifetime that he would never forget. Mark was a said genius. He was good at math and literature, he spoke four languages fluently and sports were an asset he always considered himself lucky to have. Mark was very humble; he rarely spoke of his good deeds, but lived up to everyone’s expectations.
 

                All in all, he lived the good life. His life was well balanced between his friends, his family and his studies. His love life was well ... nonexistent and he was okay with that. He had promised himself he wouldn’t be dealing with love until he finished College. It was a promise he had intended on keeping, but dramatically failed at. Mark Tuan, the one people believed would not know love before his thirties had fallen for no other than the Hong Kong native, Jackson Wang.
 

                Everything would have been perfectly right in his life if it wasn’t for the fact that Jackson was working as a supervisor at the exact same place he worked. And the obvious fact that Mark had promised himself he would not love before he was out of college.
 

                Jackson was twenty years of age. He was handsome and he had dark hair he often liked to cover with a snapback when he wasn’t working. He was sligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter