He's unaware

He's unaware
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: AnnoNiji

Title: He's unaware

Couple: JunSeung

Length: 982 words

A/N: Just enjoy <3

 

 

He's unaware. He's unaware of all the stares on him. He laughs, he talks with his friends, shining like the most likeable person in the world, the most happiest student in this ing classroom, and he's unaware of all the thoughts that are crossing the mind of all the guys and girls in the room. He's like a cutie puppy who doesn't know that he's what all the persons in the room want. He's smiling, and it's a perfect smile, a perfect smile that all the persons want only for them, just for them, because they all want his love, his ing love, his ing interest. And he's unaware of it.

 

He's unaware of how his body is made for someone to hug him, to hold him tight, to kiss him gently, roughly, to attack his lips, to make them swollen and red, but it will still be unbearably beautiful because it's him. He doesn't know how his personnality is what the persons like even more, because he's the kindest person in the class, in the school, in the world, and he's unaware that they all know how perfect he is, because he doesn't know himself he's perfect. He thinks he's normal, he's someone who a little bit but doesn't give a of it. He lives his life and that's all, if he wants to laugh he does it, if he wants to cry he does it too but try to hide it, but at the same time maybe he doesn't hide it well because he wants someone to look at him and pity him because he thinks nobody does it. It's not the truth, everyone does it.

 

He's what all the students want and he's unaware of it, because nobody shows it. It's a silent thought that everyone has but nobody says, and that's why he thinks he's not worth someone's love. He's worth the better love on this earth but nobody's here to give him the love he ing wants. Becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter