Part 1

C'est L'Amour

Pregnant

Pregnant... Since I’m a man, that thought never came across my mind. At least, not really become my main intention. I have seen some pregnant women though and somehow I found they are cute with their big bumps. I’ve visited my relatives who had just given birth and when I saw the baby, I felt my world is full of colour. Yeah, I like children because they are one of the purest creatures that God ever made. Innocent, pure, honest, and no pretend. They are like white paper with no mark. But... That’s all that I have ever thought. Since I’m still young, all that I care right now is my career and INFINITE. And since I have a guy lover, Lee Sungyeol, the thought to have children and family had slowly faded away from my mind because man can't be pregnant. But I don't mind though. I love him, I love my life, and I love everything that I had right now. I’m the type who never plan for anything, so I just live my life. No matter what will happen tomorrow, today is more important. And for now, I’m happy with my lovely cute baby, Lee Sungyeol. He is my vitamin, he is my mood booster, and he is my strength. He makes colour in my black and white life. I love him, I love him like the moon love the sky, like the fish love the sea. I don’t care what will happen tomorrow as long as he is beside me, I don’t care how our future will lead us as long as he walks with me, and I don’t care being gay as long as he chose me.That was I thought before I got that news. Yeah, the news that said Sungyeol is pregnant. I was surprised, very, very surprise. I don’t know how to react. A lot of emotion raging inside me. Happy, shock, awe, worry, and nervous. An impossible thing become true. Just like me, a look of realization formed on the boys faces when we told them. We talked for a little while longer. And each of them represented what’s inside my mind. Sunggyu hyung was worried about management, but overall he was happy for us. Woohyun hyung was concerned about hiding it from the press, but he was also happy. Dongwoo hyung was positive thinking as always. Hoya was worried about how Sungyeol gone through with Infinite tight schedule. Sungjong was just excited about having an Infinite baby which gave me a good laugh. You could always count on Sungjong to make you smile. I was glad that the boys knew and were accepting. Now we just had two more groups to tell. First, our parents and then management. But both could wait awhile. Right now I was enjoying the happiness I felt from the fact that I'm going to be a dad. I never believe about the crap like live happily ever after, but together with Sungyeol, we will reach our own hapinness. 

 

 

"Whaattttt???? Are you kidding us? Is this some kind of your prank?" Woohyun widened his eyes.

"Where's the camera? Is there any hidden camera here? Where? Where? Are you now filming 4 things show?" Hoya asked, looking around their living room.

"Ah, wait, wait, what date today?" Dongwoo pulled out his phone. "Nah, it's not First of April though, hey you two, what game are you playing?"

"Hyung, I'm not kidding. I'm really pregnant. There's a baby inside me." Sungyeol grinned widely, rubbing his belly proudly. In the other hand, Myungsoo was remained silent since he came.

"Yeol, how many time do we have to tell you that a man can't be pregnant. Even though you and Myungsoo are lovers but you can't have a baby on your own. If you want one, then you can adopt one but not this time with our tight schedule." Sunggyu told him.

"I know, Hyung. But I tell you the truth. Here." Sungyeol said as he showed the paper from hospital.

"Let me see it. Let me see it." Sungjong is the first one who ran towards Sungyeol, making Sungyeol chuckles at his reaction. After he read it for a while, his eyes widened. "Wow, daebak!!! You're really pregnant, hyung. This is no joke." his statement makes the boys except Sunggyu come surround him.

"Let me see, let me see."

"Me too, me too."

"I want to, I want to."

"Woah, Mr. Lee Sungyeol was positive pregnant." Woohyun reads out loud. "This is real. How come?" Dongwoo said in disbelief. His eyes still peered on the paper on Sungjong's hands.

"Doctor said I have unique organ system. It's the rare case, it happened only three among thousand men. And I'm so proud to be one of them."

"Really? Are you sure that doctor is not drunk or sleepy or something like that? Or maybe he was mistaken your cute face as girl?" Sunggyu intterogates with his hamster's eyes looked at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol scrunched his face, giving him cute pouty face. "Hyung, I'm not Sungjong, didn't you see I'm manly? This is true. The doctor had explained it for us in detail how it happened. Even though he said male pregnancy is a bit risky. I have to take the hormone supplement and check on my pregnancy continuously to see my baby's progress. But no matter how hard I had to go through, it's worth to do." Sungyeol smiles widely.

"Okay, let say this is true and we belive you, but how about our activities? How about public reaction, our fans and management?” Woohyun asked.

“Maybe for a while, we have to hide this problem, we have to find the very right time and the right way to tell Jungyeop hyung.” Hoya suggested.

“Hoya was right. For now, let’s keep this matter from our management. But Yeol, you have to concern about yourself. You are not alone right now. I hope you can get along with Infinite schedule even in your new condition right now.” Sunggyu adviced.

“Yeah, I know, hyung. Now beside Infinite, I have another important duty as soon-to-be-parents."

"How?"Sungjong asked suddenly.

"How what?" Sungyeol asked.

"How'd you get pregnant?” he asked again. Sungyeol blushed from the question.

Woohyun let out a loud laugh before answering. “It’s because the soldier had gone through the barrier. Aish, the horn kitty must be refuse to use .” Woohyun glances at Myungsoo who didn’t speak a word on his place. Sungyeol looked down, getting more embarrased.

“What barrier? What soldier?” Sungjong raised his brows, getting more confuse.

"Well Jongie-ah," Hoya said, "I suppose it's time for me to set you down and give you 'the private talk'."

It was Sungjong's turn to blush now. It was obvious but they know there’s something secretly happened between Hoya and Sungjong.

"Believe me I've had that talk," Sungjong said, "I was just saying I didn't know you could get pregnant from ."

"I could be wrong, but I don't think you can either," Woohyun said.

"

But then how did Yeol hyung get pregnant?" Sungjong, ah the little leprechaun, was confused as ever.

 

"We didn't have ."Sungyeol said simply.

“Then what did you do?” Sungjong was getting more and more and more confuse.

“Ya, Jongie-ah, if you really want to know then let find the answer tonight.” Hoya said which cause the glare from the boys.

“Ya, Lee Howon, one pregnant man is more than enough, we didn’t need another one.” Woohyun glared at him.

“Ya, Lee Howon, if you don’t use while doing it, I’ll cut your thing."Sunggyu threated, emphasized the last word which cause Hoya to pout in silence. Sungyeol just chuckle at their interaction. They are laughing together until Myungsoo cut off.

“I better go to my room.” With that he left the room.

“What’s wrong with him?” Sunggyu asked Sungyeol.

Sungyeol sighed. “He has been acting like that since he got the news. Maybe he don't like this baby.” All the boys now turn to him.

“Yeol, this is two person matter so you need to discuss this problem with him. No matter what, he is the father of your baby.” Woohyun told him.

“Yeah, hyung. I will talk with him.” Sungyeol said before left the room.

Sungyeol walks toward their shared bathroom and found the door was ajar. “Myung, may I come in?”

A short of hum was heard from inside. Sungyeol slowly walks in.

Myungsoo was sitting on their king sized bed, playing with the guitar. That king size bed was their second anniversary gift. From that day on, Myungsoo doesn’t need to secretly sneak into Sungyeol’s bunk bed. Myungsoo looked up at Sungyeol for a while before turned back to his guitar.

“Myung-ahhh...” Sungyeol called with the sweatest cute voice as he took a seat next to Myungsoo.

“Hmmm... What’s wrong?” Myungsoo answered slowly, setting his guitar.

“Are you mad at me?" Sungyeol asked slowly. 

"Why should I? I'm happy, Yeol." Myungsoo said flatly.

"No, you're not. I know you're hiding something. I can see it through your eyes. If... if you don't agree with this baby, I... I can d... do abortion." Sungyeol's voice was lower and lower as he down his head.Myungsoo stops what he was doing and looking at Sungyeol.

"Hey, what are you talking about? After waiting so long, we finally could have our own child. How could you said like that, Yeol?"

"I do want this child so badly. But you look unhappy and I don't want to make you unhappy. If... this child bothered you, I better..."

"Sshhh.. don't say like that, Yeol. Just like you, I want our baby more than anything." Myungsoo cut as he put his finger on Sungyeol's lips and scooting closer to him.

"Then what make you like this?"

"I was only worried, Yeol. Worried about the future, worried about their reaction, worried about you and our baby. Yeol, public will shock about your pregnancy because normally man can't be pregnant."

Sungyeol lifted Myungsoo's face until their eyes met. He stares deeply into Myungsoo's eyes. "Do you love me, Myung?"

"What kind of question is that, Yeol. You don’t even know how much I love you, Yeol.So, so much."

"Well if you are, then nothing I need to be afraid of. Myung, we have good family. Our members who more than brothers, our parents, our management, and also our fans. So we don't need to worry that much. And if the world do against us, at least I know you're always beside me"Sungyeol answered with sweet smile. A thin line was curved on Myungsoo's handsome face. He pulls Sungyeol into his embrace. "I will always stay beside you no matter what happen to us."

"And also our baby, right?" Sungyeol puts Myungsoo's hand on his stomach. 

Myungsoo smiles. "And also our baby."

Sungyeol leans his head on Myungsoo's shoulder. "Ah... I can't wait to see our baby, Myungie."

Myungsoo chuckles. "Me too. He would be the best looking child in all the land", 

"Especially if he has your eyes,and your cute nose, your lips. And..."

"No, I think it's better if he has your lips."

Sungyeol looked up."Waeo?"

"Well if he has your tongue," Myungsoo suggested while turning down to look at Sungyeol, "he’ll be the best at giving ." Myungsoo laughed.

"Yaa... ert Myung." Sungyeol hit Myungsoo lightly as he burried his face on Myungsoo's chest to hide his blushing face. 

Myungsoo laughed out loud."I can’t wait to see what he’ll look like.And if our baby was born, I would stay with you and probably show off that baby to everyone saying ‘My beautiful boyfriend and I made this and sorry girls you can’t have him because he’s way younger than you.'" Myungsoo smiled imagining it. From the start, Myungsoo refers their baby as 'he' because doctor said that because the two of them are male so there's only male chromosome on their baby.

"Well than I can’t wait to be daddy with you."Sungyeol shifting from his position.

"Me too, darling." Myungsoo leaned closer and landed his lips on Sungyeol's.  Sungyeol smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Myungsoo's neck. Myungsoo's arms went to his waist and his tongue his lips, begging for Sungyeol to let him in. Of course Sungyeol let him and soon they were engaged in a decent make out session.But when Myungsoo wants to go any further, Sungyeol quickly stops him, shooks his head. "No, no, no. No more than kiss."

"Waeeoo?" Myungsoo whines irritatingly.

Sungyeol glares at him, putting his hands on his hips. "Did you forget about what doctor say? No activity during first semester."

Myungsoo palms his forehead. "I forgot. Sorry. You know, it's hard to control my hormone when it comes to you."

"You have to learn it then. This is for our baby."

"Hmmm.. okay." Myungsoo answered, grinning at Sungyeol meaningfully. "But may I have some from you?"

DUK!

"Ya, why are you hit me?"Myungsoo yelped, rubbing his head.

"That's for the ert daddy."Sungyeol sticks out his tongue as he got up and walks toward the door.

"Hey, where are you going, Yeol? Please do it for me."

But Sungyeol ignores him.Myungsoo sighed on his bed. "The torturing day has begun."

 

 

 

Toilet

Maybe it’s sound disgusting but lately this is Sungyeol’s bestfriend. He had been throwing up every day since two weeks ago.At first it was easy to ignore the situation but with each passing day the feeling looking at him throwing up overwhelming me. Sungyeol would always be hungry but as soon as the first forkful of food touched his stomach he was on his knees in front of the toilet.Doctor said that it was natural for pregnant person and it only happen during the first three sememsters but I still couldn’t stand to look at him like that.

 

 

I woke up the following morning, looking at my baby Sungyeol's peaceful face as he slept. My hand rested on the pillow between us, fingers curled into a loose fist as he sighed and turned slightly. I smiled and lowered my hand under the sheets between us, slipping it into Sungyeol's boxers before running a teasing finger along his length. 

Sungyeol giggled. "Get your hand out of there, Kim Myungsoo." He said with a smile, opening one eye to look at me. 

"Awww…no fun this morning?" I asked, feeling a little concerned when I saw the look on Sungyeol's face change.

"No…" Sungyeol said, sitting up slowly, then rushing to the bathroom. A moment later I hear he threw up. I quickly follow him to the bathroom. And when I came near the door he raised his hand behind him. "N-no, Myung…just leave me…" He gasped, hurling and throwing up again.

I understood that Sungyeol was a little embarrassed by people seeing him vomit so I left my tall angel to it.

A moment later, he came back into the room, teeth chattering and rubbing his arms. I could smell the mouthwash a mile away which I wasn't complaining about.

"You okay?" I asked, pulling the sheets back for him to get into bed.

"Feel b-better." Sungyeol whispered, curling up to my side. Poor baby, he look tired. 

I then look down to where our baby was growing and whisper, rubbing his belly."I hope you aren't going to make momma ill through this pregancy, little one." 

My action causing Sungyeol to smile, “You start to look like a daddy, Myungie.” He rubs my cheek gently.

I chuckle and kiss his forehead. “Just tell me anything that I could help, baby.”

“I only need you.” Sungyeol said softly, closing his eyes. We stayed together in bed for another hour, basking in the fact that we had a little baby on the way. I was a little nervous, but who wasn't when they had their first baby."Love you, Yeollie."

"Love you too, Myungie." Sungyeol whispered before falling into another sleep.

 

 

 

First Craving

Everyone must have been craving for something in their life. And so do I. If you find in dictionary, craving means an intense desire for some particular thing and I’m the type who will do anything to fulfill my craving. For example when I crave for some camera, I will immediately buy it no matter what. And my other crazy craving is plain black and white clothes. I don't know why but I really love them. I even bought the same clothes over and over to add on my collection and Sungyeol was really annoyed at me for that. No wonder he was angry because my wardrobe was already full with almost same plain clothes. No more scary than an angry Sungyeol. So I try to control my crave. Hehe. And like karma, what goes around, comes around. Now I have to adjust myself to handle Sungyeol's crazy and ridiculous craving. Sigh. The torturing day is still continue.

 

 

"Myungie..." *a whisper*

"..."

"Myungie." *a nugde*

"..."

I know that's Sungyeol's voice but my eyes really hard to open. Whatever, maybe he only talking in his sleep.

"Kim Myungsoo." I was hoping that if I ignored him long enough, Sungyeol would get the picture and just go back to sleep.

"Wake up, Myung." This time a punch was aimed to my back. Damn, I should have known better, this is Lee Choding Sungyeol after all.

I sat up with a groan and turned my glare to my mid-night attacker. I really hate when someone disturb my beauty sleep. 

"What is it, Yeol?" I ask annoyingly. 

"I'm hungry."

"Yeol, this house is full of food, if you're hungry just go take something." I said as I laid-back down and closed my eyes and prayed to God that I could fall back asleep without any more interruptions. 

"But Myung, I want cup cakes and we don't have any."

Sigh, I opened my eyes and turned over to face Sungyeol's pouting face, "Why on earth you suddenly want cupcakes. Okay, if you hungry then Ill make you some ramyun."

Sungyeol shooks his head. "No, I want cup cakes."

"I'll get you some cup cakes in the morning Yeol, now just eat anything from the fridge or go back to sleep."

"But Myunggg, we want cup cakes." still pouting Sungyeol moved his hand from his side to land on his protruding belly to indicate to me that the being inside was also a part of the 'we'. And just for good measures he added, "You don't want to deny your child, he needs the nourishment to grow, do you Myung?"

"I'm positive cupcakes has no such nourishments." I replied with a grunt already closing my eyes to go back to sleep.

"Kim. Myung. Soo." I could feel something dangerous is coming.

"Hm?" I hummed with eyes closed. 

"If I don't get my freakin' cupcakes right now, you won't be getting any until after the baby is born, and that's if I'm feeling merciful."

Damn. He really knew how to threat me. I was out of the bed so fast Sungyeol almost had whiplash.

"What flavor do you want, Yeol?" I asked while I put on my shoes and a black hoddie over my nightwear.

"I want pink cupcakes from the pink decorated store. Only pink." Sungyeol giggled.

"What? Is that necessary?"

"Of course, our baby only want pink cupcakes from the pink store. And to make me sure that you got the right place, plese take a picture for me."

I groan in annoyance. What kind of ridiculous request is that. If Sungyeol doesnt pregnant, I wouldnt want to move even an inch from my bed right now.

"Dont take too long, arasso?" here he goes again, always bossing around.

"Neeeee.... Arasso." I answer half-heartedly and step out the door. When I was passing the living room, I saw the light was still on. I glance at my watch. Its still one oclock. Who is still awake in this late? I slowly approaching the living room and see Sunggyu hyung was reading in the living room.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" He looked up, his hamster eyes look surprise.

"Oh, Myungsoo-ah, I cant sleep so I took my time to read some books. Why are you here? And why do you wear that outfit?Do you want to go somewhere?" Sunggyu hyung asked, scanning at me from top to toe. 

I sigh. "Yeol wanted cup cakes and he asked me to buy some." I explain, still a bit annoy. Who wont, when you are peacefully sleep then someone disturb you just to ask you to buy something very very unimportant. Gezzz... If its not for Sungyeol and our baby.

Sunggyu chuckles. "So, this is called midnight craving. I just finished read it. Here. Look." Sunggyu shows me the book. 

I furrow my brows. "Hyung, why are you reading pregnancy book?"

"Myung, this is Sungyeol's first pregnancy, he doesn't have any experience and neither do us. So that's why as big brother and also a leader, I need to learn more so I can take care of Sungyeol."

I froze at my place, too speechless to give any comment. I was so touched for having a caring hyung like Sunggyu hyung. He always stand in the front line if it comes to . No, he has taken us as his own brother. Sunggyu hyung has weak heart so he won't stand still if something happen to his brothers.

"Myung, I think you need to read these books, no matter what you're a soon to be father. These books will help you."

I glance to him before glance to the book and then back again to him, grinning. "You know I'm too lazy to read a book so I think it's better if you do it for me."

Sunggyu shooks his head. "I hope your baby wouldn't get your laziness." I grin again.

"Hyung, may you come with me to find cupcakes for Yeol? At least two are better than one."

Sunggyu closed his book. "Okay, just wait here, I'll bring my jacket." 

But when Sunggyu hyung was about to walk to his room, Sungyeol suddenly come out with a big teddy on his hands.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? I was about to go to your room."

"Oh, Yeol. I'm going to accompany Myungsoo to find cup cakes for you."

Sungyeol shooks his head. "No. We want to sleep with Gyu hyung. Just let Myungie find the cupcakes by himself." Sungyeol pointed.

Sunggyu chuckles. "Is that the part of your craving too?"

Sungyeol grins. "I don't know. Maybe. You wouldn't mind to go by yourself, will you Myungie."

I should have know. "Hhh, okay, I'll go by myself. Just pray there is no vampire or dracula will kidnap me and bite me."

"Nah, they won't bite you, your blood is too cold." I rolled my eyes, now he knows the way to tease me.

"I'll be right back."

"Be careful, Myung. Drive safely. Okay."

"Come back soon my sweetheart." I force a grin to Sungyeol who was smiling widely to me. "Ne, my giant baby."

Walking down the street towards the closest cupcake store, I ponder why I was even doing this. Because you can't live without , Kim Myungsoo. "Tsk"'

Yeah, my inner self was right. But because I love him as well. I love him from top to toe, inside and outside. That's why I'm willing do anything for him. As I walked on, I started to reflect on how me and Sungyeol came to be, then the surprise happened and honestly driving me nuts, it had started with being sick in the mornings, then came the crazy mood swings. But okay, this is all for our baby. Sungyeol really excited about this pregnancy. And for a good lover, I was supporting him and will do anything to make him happy. I walk into some random bakery store which still open across the street. Maybe they sell some cupcakes. When I step in, the waitress welcome me. I hope she wouldn't recognise me as I cover myself with black hoddie, black cap and also black sunglasses. Yeah, you can't call me crazy but tonight I really not in my mood to meet any fans.

'I want pink cupcakes from pink store. Only pink store..' Suddenly Sungyeol's voice rang loudly.

I removed my sunglasses a bit and glances around the store. It's not pink. I can't lie to him coz he is too smart to be fooled.

'To prove it, you have to take the picture for me.' See. That's what I mean. He always find evidence to prove everything. 

"Sir, what do you want?" The waitress asked me again.

"Sorry, I got the wrong place." I said as I quickly step out from the store. Crap, where do I find that ridiculous pink store. I drive my car along the dark road. There are some 24 hours convenient store that still open. But to find the bakery or cupcakes store in this hour is not an easy task to do. I look around, trying to fight the sleepiness and focus my sight to catch any bakery shop that still open. And finally... finally I found it. My eyes widened at the shop before me. The light was on so there's a big chance that the store is still open. I don't want to waste my time as I quickly step into the shop.

"Excuse me, are you still open?"

"Of course, our shop is open till dawn, Sir." A beautiful lady welcomes me.

I smile in relief as I glances around. The store was decorated with pink. It's match with what Sungyeol referred.  

"Sir, why are you smiling like that? It's kind of creepy you know. Plus your face was covered with black outfit."

I blush at her statement. "I'm sorry. My lover wants cupcakes and asked me to find pink shop that sell pink cupcakes. And your store was matched." I explained as I took the photo of the store.

She chuckles. "Let me guess, your wife must be pregnant and got a midnight craving."

I nod shyly. It's weird to hear the 'pregnant' word in my ears. 

She smiles again. "Don't worry, you came at the right store. I can give you what you need, Sir. Here. Please choose the cupcakes that you like."

I glance down at the counter. There are so many beautiful colorful cupcakes. I try to find the pink one and.... voila I found them. "Ma'am, I want these."

The owner smiles, taking the cupcakes from the counter. "Good choice. Here you go, young man."

I pull out my wallet and accidentally my hat fell from my head.

"If I'm not wrong, you're Kim Myungsoo from Infinite."

'Crap' I force a smile, nodding slowly. 

"My daughter is a big fan of you. She must be so happy to know that you come to my store, Myungsoo-ssi."

"Say my hello to your daughter then. How much the cupcakes?"

"It's free, it's all free. I was more than happy that a famous idol like you come to my store. But, Myungsoo-ssi, are you married? Coz as I know, you're single."

Damn, what would I say now? I can't say it's for Sungyeol. This is too complicated. 

"I... I... sorry, Ma'am. I have to go. Thanks for the cupcakes. Bye."

"Myungsoo-ssi, wait. Please tell me."

But I quickly go out from the store. I even ignore the blitz on me when I go out. What blitz was that? Did she just take my photo? Whatever, the most important thing now is I found what Sungyeol want and now time to make my way back home. Walking through the door of our mansion, I quickly find Sungyeol in Sunggyu hyung's room. Inside the room, Sungyeol was sleeping peacefully on Sunggyu hyung's arm. I smile at the scene as I slowly approaching the bed. Not like me, Sungyeol is a light sleeper so he would easily wake up at the tiny sound. 

"Is that you, Myungie?" Sungyeol asked, rubbing his eyes.

"We better to go back to our room, babe. Don't disturb Gyu hyung."

"Oh." Sungyeol said as he carefully moves his body from the bed. Fortunately, Sunggyu hyung was too sleepy to open his eyes. 

"Myung, piggy back me." I chuckles, since he pregnant, Sungyeol become more and more spoilt especially towards me. But I don't mind at all.

We silently walk back to our room. Inside the room, I handed over the troublesome snack. "Here you go, your pink cupcakes and here the photo. Now leave me alone for the rest of the night. Okay."

Now back in my comfortable bed, I quickly close my eyes to continue my beauty sleep. I hope Sungyeol wouldn't ask me to do weird thing anymore. But.... sometimes, things don't go smoothly. 

"Um.. myungie." I should have known better. Sigh. "What is it now?"

"These cupcakes are so cute. But I don't feel like eating cupcakes anymore. Myungie, if you don't mind, please make me some ramyun."

My eyes shot open as I turned to Sungyeol. "What did you say, Yeol?"

Sungyeol grinned innocently. "We want ramyun, pweaasseee...." 

Gosh, I feel like I want to scream at the top of my lung. How long this torturing day will be going? I think the one that need help is not Sungyeol but me. Pleaseee somebody help me....

 

 

 

Rumor vs Chicken Wings

We’d decided not to tell anyone until Sungyeol’d got to eight weeks, but keeping it a secret didn’t last long. I never thought my cupcakes incident will become complicated. The news about me spread quickly like a fire. My photo suddenly become the new trending topic on twitter. Many comments start to fill my account. Actually I didn't know all of that until my manager told me.

 

 

"Myungsoo, Myungsoo-ah, where are you?"

That's Jungryul hyung's voice. I was making hot coffee in the kitchen. My head is spinning from the lack of sleep. But I'm a bit lucky coz my trouble maker princess was still peacefully sleep after ate ramyun. And I'm more lucky because today we are free from schedule. 

"I'm here, hyung." I answer lazily from the kitchen.

"Myungsoo-ah, what are you doing this time? What rumor that you make this time?" Jungryul hyung said, walking into the kitchen.

I crinkle my forehead, don't get what he was talking by now.

"What? What are you talking about, hyung?" I turned to him.

"Don't be kidding me, Myung. Didn't you see the mess that netizen made since last night?"

My forehead gets more wrinkles at his statement. Sungyeol's pregnancy is more than enough to give me headache, I don't need anybody to give me more pressure. I even don't have time to check the Internet. 

"Hyung, please, don't play riddle with me this morning. I really not in my mood to play with you." I said nonchalantly, walking out from the kitchen with a glass of hot coffee on my hand.

"Are you really not know anything? After this huge mess that you did." Jungryul said again, following me out to the living room. 

I rolled my eyes, I really want to explode right now, but I know I can't. I have to respect Jungryul hyung. "Hyung, please, my head is spinning. I'm not feeling well because of lack sleep last night. So please don't give me any pressure. Please." 

"That's the problem. Where were you going last night? Did you go to meet someone? Are you secretly dating someone again right now?" Jungryul asked me like a FBI agent. 

"How did you know, hyung?" 

"So that's true. How dare you dating behind us again? You are cheated from Sungyeol. I never thought you can't do this to Sungyeol. And you even make her pregnant. You really don't learn from the past mistake." Jungryul can't stop nagging.

"Hyung, please, I really don't get it what are you talking about. I mean how did you know about me go out last night? Your words started to hurt me you know. What do you mean seriously?"

"Look at yourself." Jungryul said coldly as he threw me his smartphone. In my confusion state, I look down and dumpfounded.

Kim Myungsoo is going to be a father. He was found on the random bakery shop to buy cake for his pregnant girlfriend last night. The owner of the shop, Mrs. Bai said that Myungsoo himself told her that his lover got midnight craving and asked him to buy cupcakes for her. Did he secretly get married? Who is this lucky girl?

 

Myungsoo widened his eyes at the article. "What's this?"

"You said what's this? I'm the one who should ask you that. What's that? This is you, right? What were you doing last night? Where did they find your photo?"

"I...." when I was about to explain, Sungyeol suddenly come out from his room.

"Hoaammm... Myungie... I want chicken wings." Sungyeol walks toward us in the livingroom.

"Yeol, this is not the right time for chicken wings. Your boyfriend had did huge mistake. How could you stay calm after what he had done to you. "

Sungyeol tilted his head cute. Aigoo, what an adorable baby. 

"What Myungsoo did to me?" 

"Tsk!!! You're too innocent, Yeol. This jerk cheated on you again."

"What???" Sungyeol suddenly widened his eyes. Oow, this is not good. Sungyeol's emotion always speak louder than his brain.

"Kim Myungsoo, how dare you cheated on me again. Huaaaaaaa.... you don't love me anymore because I'm pregnant. Huaaaa... you don't want me and our baby anymore. Huaaaaa..." sigh. Another disaster. I really want to explore. 

"Yeol, what are you talking about? Look, you don't need to pretend that you're pregnant just because Myungsoo's girlfriend was pregnant. I know this is hard for you because a man can't be pregnant." Jungryul even didn't make everything better. I really can't stand it anymore. 

"Waaaaaaaaaa.... she is pregnant. You even make her pregnant. Waaaaaaa.... I don't want to live anymore. Waaaa... I will take this baby go with me."

"Calm down, Yeol. We will take care of this for you. Myungsoo has to take the responsibility."

"WILLL YOU TWO JUST SHUT UPPPP!!!! I'M GOING TO PUNCH ANYONE WHO DARE TO SPEAK AGAIN I SWEAR!!" I finally burst out. I really can't stand it anymore. This torture is too much. My blood was boiled up to my head. I breath hardly after yelling that loud. After a bit calm, I look up at them and just realize that Sungyeol and Jungryul hyung were hugging together, trembling. They were staring at me in fear. And the other members are now running into the living room.

"Myung, what's wrong with you? Why are you yelling like that?" Woohyun hyung was the first one to ask. 

"Myungsoo-ah, don't say that Yeol craved for your high pitch voice so you're yelling like that." Sunggyu said to me.

I sigh. "Hyung, please help me here. Jungryul said I was cheated on Yeol because someone took my picture when I left the cupcake shop last night. And the most irritating thing is Sungyeol just take it as the fact and started to blame me." I look at Sunggyu hyung with pleading eyes.

Sunggyu hyung sighs. "Myungsoo-ah, maybe this is the time to tell the rest."

"Sunggyu-ah, what do you mean? So you already knew that Myungsoo has girlfriend. And you even didn't tell us. How dare you." Jungryul hyung scolded.

"Waaaaa, Gyu hyung, you already knew. How could you hide this from me. Waaaaa."

"Yeol, stop it. This all happened because of you. Did you forget that you are the one who ask me to buy cupcakes in the middle of the night. I told the owner that the cupcakes are for my pregnant lover. But then she recognised me and I never thought she took my photo. And this morning Jungryul hyung told me the article about me have a pregnant girlfriend which no other than you, Yeol." Sungyeol instantly stop crying at my explanation. Thanks God for that.

"Ah, I remember now. So you're not cheating?"

"Of course not, how could I leave my love of my life. And also our baby." I smile warmly to him. You can called me greasy but I really mean it.

Sungyeol grins widely before throw his whole body onto me. Ah, my cute choding. "Myungiee... I love you so much."

I smile, hugging him tightly. "I love you more, Yeol."

"Wow... Wow... Wow...what drama that you two playing now? No one want to say anything to me?"

Shut, I forgot about the other thing. Yeah, Sunggyu hyung was right. Now it's time to explain about Sungyeol's pregnancy.

"Hyung, Myungie is not cheating. He bought those cupcakes for me, because I got midnight craving." Sungyeol grinned childishly, still on my embrace. He always could explain anything in the simplest way. How good if I was like him. But I know Jungryul hyung will get more confuse.

"Yeol, I know you love Myungsoo so much. I know you want to help him even though he had hurt you so bad. But this way is too much and do you expect me to believe this ridiculous joke. Come on, Yeol."

See. Like I guess. This matter wouldn't that easy to solve.

"Hyung, Sungyeol said the truth. I know this is unbelievable and beyond your logic. But Sungyeol is really pregnant. I mean pregnant for real." Sunggyu hyung told him. Jungryul hyung burst out in laughter, rolling on the floor. Okay, I'm getting used to this response. I can't blame anyone for this reaction coz it's normal for people who heard that at first. And I'm too tired to argue them. This time is no different. But I'm lucky to have good brothers in Infinite. Jungryul's laugh quickly died down when I saw Sungjong ran inside my room and showed him a paper.

"Hyung, this is true. Look. This is the result from hospital. Sungyeol hyung is really pregnant. Daebak, right?" Sungjong explain happily. My cheerful lemon candy brother is always the best.

"But how? He's a man. A man can't be pregnant."

"Yeah, but doctor said Sungyeol hyung has unique organ system like women. And it's a rare case. Ahh... I wish I can be like him. It's must be cool to give birth on our own."

"We can test it, Jongie." Hoya hyung interrupted from his place which instantly got a poke from Sunggyu hyung.

"Don't forget about my advice, Hoya-ssi. Or... Something will get cut." Sunggyu hyung clenched his teeth, making Hoya hyung gulped in nervous. I try to hold back my laugh.

"Stop it, stop it. It's not the time for play. Please, I really couldn't believe this. I have to tell Jungyeop hyung about this matter. And you, Kim Myungsoo, don't do anything and don't go anywhere until we get the solution. And be prepare for the angry fans." Jungryul said as he grabbed the paper from Sungjong's hand and left the room. I should have known the matter will become like this. But for Sungyeol, I will do anything.

At night, we are all gather with Jungyeop hyung. Holding on Sungyeol's hand, I had explained all to him. Behind us are all the members, our good brothers. Jungyeop's reaction was no different. He even take Sungyeol to meet the specialist doctor in intern organ. But everything was proved and the fact that Sungyeol is pregnant was proved too. Happy or not, he has to accept this. 

After the problem with our management finished, now time to handle the fans. This rumor is getting big. I even got thousands mentions about this matter and like I guess, most of them are so angry. Just like few years ago when my rumor spread out. Jungyeop hyung told me to keep this matter. He wanted us to tell our parents first coz that's more important. So we follow his words. 

Ding dong. The sound of the door bell makes me nervous. Oh no. I walked to the door and smiled as I greeted Sungyeol's father and mother along with Daeyol. My family would be here soon. Anyway, tonight was the night we were telling our families about Sungyeol's pregnancy and actually I'm not ready. Jungyeop hyung and the rest of the members are already gathered too. Soon enough my family arrived. Everyone sat down on the couch, the chairs near the couch, and fold out chairs Sungyeol had taken out for dinner. As you can tell this isn't a fancy dinner by any means. I helped Sungyeol serve dinner and sat down on a fold out chair next to Sungyeol. The members help us too. Now I just have to keep down my dinner. 

"So," Jungyeop hyung started the conversation. I gulp nervously. 

"The reason I invite Mr. Kim and mr. Lee's families here tonight is because I have an announcement for you all."

"There must be something important until you invite me suddenly like this, Jungyeop-ssi." My father is the first one to comment. Not like me, he is a very responsive person. 

"I was thinking the same thing," now it's Sungyeol's father to say. I'm getting more nervous as I squeeze Sungyeol's hand tightly. They indeed know that my special relationship with Sungyeol but pregnant thing must be surprising them.

"Hyung, this is scarier than my final thesis." Sungjong whispered to Woohyun.

"Sstt... you better keep your mouth shut, Jong." Sunggyu nudged Sungjong from the other side.

Jungyeop hyung laughed awkwardly. "I really don't know how to start it but..."

"Hyung, I'm sorry to interrupt but let me explain it by myself."

Now the rest of them turn to me. 

"Are you sure you want to tell them by yourselr, Myungie?" 

I turn to Sungyeol and smile. "I will," I said, "I need to get used to saying it."

"I love you, Myung." Sungyeol smiled and squeezed my hand. I looked at mine and Sungyeol's family and swallowed thickly.

"I'm...going to be a father because Sungyeol is pregnant right now," I said in one breath. It was silent for a moment and I began panicking. I shouldn't have just said it. I should have worded it carefully. All of our families now stare at me, dumpfounded. I never felt this panic before in my life. Not even once. But now I really need help.

"I know all of you must be surprise at this because I did. But maybe doctor Jin Min could explain to us." Jungyeop hyung introduced the doctor specialist.

"After the examination, I could say that Sungyeol-ssi was diagnosed with Persistent Mullerian Duct Syndrome or PMDS. This medical condition is known as a disorder of ual development experienced by men. The patients with this syndrome have female reproductive organs, such as the uterus dan tubafalopi. According to the report, Sungyeol-ssi has a uterus, ovaries, and cervix are fully functioning normally. So that's why there's a big chance that he could be pregnant even though the pregnancy is a bit risky." The doctor said.

There's another silent among us.

"So this is real? Our Sungyeol is pregnant?" Sungyeol's mother asked. 

"Yes, Sir. The result said Sungyeol is five weeks pregnant."

There's another silent surrounding us. Oh my gosh. They're going to hate me. They're going to be disgusted and want nothing to do with me. This is what I was worried for. But I can stand it if they hate me. But I can't stand it if they hate Sungyeol. I really can't stand it. Beside me, Sungyeol was holding my hand nervously with his head down. 

"Son, that's wonderful!" I looked and saw my mum positively beaming.

"You really think so?" I gasped.

"Absolutely," she smiled, "don't get me wrong, maybe this is out of our expectation but gender doesn't matter. You're having a child! That's wonderful news, Myung. Plus this means Sungyeol's mother and I get to be grandmums." Mum let out a little squeal at the thought and I couldn't help but laugh. They were okay with it. They didn't think we are freak. Sungyeol's dad and my dad both offered their congratulations. Moonsoo and Daeyol are excited too. The rest of the members and Jungyeop hyung smile in relief at the scene. All I was thinking about now was telling the public, our fans, but something unexpected happen. After our parents had left, Jungyeop hyung gave us another surprise. That night, Wooliment had officially announced about Sungyeol's pregnancy complete with the video of the dinner confession. Within second, many reaction come to us. And most of them are positive. A lot of prays and wishes flooded me and Sungyeol's account. 

 

@infinitelkim omo, oppa, Sungyeol oppa jinja pregnant? I couldn't believe it.

@infinitelkim I always thought that mpreg only happen in fanfiction but this is real. Daebak!!!

@infinitelkim please be a good daddy and please take care of Yeol umma.

@infinitelkim this is a big celebration for all of Myungyeol shippers around the world. We are gonna make a big celebration for this. Yeay ♥♥♥♥♥♥

@infinitelkim I was shocked at first. It breaks my heart to know you made someone pregnant. But when I know that person is Sungyeol, my tears of joy can't stop falling :'):'):'):')

@seongyeol1991 yeol oppa uppsss should I start to call you Yeol umma from now on. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ congrats for the pregnancy. Please take care of yourself and the baby.

@seongyeol1991 I can't believe this. A man is pregnant. But since I become Myungyeol shippers, I was more than happy to hear it. Congrats for the pregnancy. Can't wait for the choding and L junior. ㅋㅋㅋ

 

"I secretly ask Jungryul to record our conversation and upload it on our official account. I'm sorry if I'm doing this without your permission, Myung. But I don't want anybody using this situation to bash on you or Infinite." 

I don't know what's got into me until I suddenly hug Jungyeop hyung and cry. Maybe the situation made me a bit sensitive. That's not my intention. For sure, I was relief everything was settled. Sungyeol was right. We have a great big family so nothing need to be afraid of. And now time for me to relax. Today time seems walk in slow motion but I think I'm going to have a wonderful dream tonight. 

"Myungie, I was happy everyone had accepted my pregnancy." Sungyeol said, lying on my chest. I smile as I hug him. Both of us are lying on our comfy bed right now. 

"Yeah, Yeol. Everything is alright. Now our focus is our baby." I said, my eyes start to feel heavy and slowly close.

"Um... youre right, Myung. I'm sure our baby must be very proud of you." I smile in my sleepy state. 

"But Myungie, there's something that I need your help, Myungie."

"Um..."

"I want chicken wings."

Not again. I slowly open my sleepy eyes and looked down. "Right now?"

Sungyeol smiled sweetly as he looked at me with his big puppy eyes. "Right now."

I groan frustratingly. Looks like my peaceful day won't come until the baby come out.

 

 

 

A/N : sigh. This is boring, right? Sorry. But I don't know why I suddenly want to write this. And I'm going to finish it.

The next part :

0》 Hormon supplement, Apple Pie and Woohyun hyung

0》 Ultrasound and dream

0》y Bump

0》Billirubin

0》Welcome To the World

Title could be change without notification.  Hehe