02. Suprise Suprise pt.1

Papa's Little Monster/ Princess

School has ended for JYP students as everyone depart their own ways. Mark and Jackson got out talking about their dance until someone decides to block them; Suzy.

“Hey” She greet before laying her eyes on Jackson.

“Hey-“

“Hey! Suzy “Jackson abruptly said, leaving Mark in his shadows.

“I heard GOT7 defeated BTS last night so I’m here to congratulate you guys especially you, Jackson” Mark notices Suzy biasing over Jackson than the group. On the other hand, Jackson was clueless on Suzy approach as he mistook as a praise.

“Mark plan the stunt, I just follow” He explain but Suzy didn’t paid any attention to him.

“But the way you did it was awesome, seriously! No wonder you’re good at it” Suzy commented. Jackson didn’t like how Suzy ignore Mark like that.

“Because Mark showed me to do that so he must the one to be prai-“

“Hey I wonder would you like to go out sometimes” She cut him off before explaining who should be praised.

“Umm… I-“speechless Suzy left him that he looked over only to see he was by himself. Then he turn his head to find Mark walking close to the school gate.

“Mark!” he called out.

“Yo Mark! Wait up! “He repeated, leaving Suzy with no answer. Mark had enough from Suzy words that he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Hell with her and Jackson! Always damn Jackson! Why not me? Why can’t I be praise by her?” Mark mumbles, ignoring Jackson calls. Suddenly a tug from his shoulder spun him around only to be face with his rival; Jackson.

“Dude, why did you left me?” Jackson question.

“Why did you come then? Why don’t you go with Suzy?” Mark fire back, having Jackson in a state on confusion.

“What’s wrong with you?! Suzy just prais-“

“You? I know I heard she just brush me off to have you in the spotlight” Mark growls before turn away and walking without Jackson. Suzy came up to check what’s going on but Jackson left with saying a word again.  But little 3 know, 2 small kids just arrive to watch the whole show.

“Wow, you and your dad are a lot alike “Miyeon commented before looking over the trouble girl.

“Why did dad like her? She not beautiful like mommy!” Mia stated only to have Miyeon laughing at her.

“It funny to see how your dad push his anger on his friend like that just for a girl who just selfish for attention” Mia grew angrier as she raises her hand, with a swift movement, all could hear is screaming and photo shots.

“Happy?” Mia look over Miyeon with a smile as she flew away. Miyeon turns around to see Suzy cover with wet paint.

“Like mother like daughter”

-

At the same time, YG School has ended with students and chauffeurs front of the gate. Mino on the other hand has left earlier because of a ‘headache’ he caught earlier. Headache as in confusion on what did he saw and the girl he talk with. Seunghoon was left worry for Mino same as the others not knowing why with the early leave.

“Well Kemy kept crying for Mino in class” Jinwoo announce as he rubs his ears.

“Crybaby isn’t she?” Jinwoo nodded for the annoyance of Kemy cries. Taehyun slid his phone away as he tried to think what happen to his friend.

“Weird Mino left like that” everyone nodded, not knowing the scene Mino got witness.

“But what also weird is that tray! It somehow appear and hit Kemy right on the face”

“Could it be Mino found the person who threw it and chase after them?” Seungyoon question as he try to give a guess to the scene.

“If so, we know Mino could have caught the person but what we saw he was left confuse at a dead end” Seunghoon stated.

“Maybe he saw a ghost?! That explains he’s weird face earlier!” coming up an answer, everyone look over Taehyun with are-you-serious face.

“Hey it might be a possibility “only to be wacked by Jinwoo. Everyone except Taehyun got in a deep thought on how Mino left early and how that tray appear which left them to give up and go home.

Seunghoon who waited for his chauffer was looking up in the sky before someone wave their hand front on him.

He follow the hand to its rightful person only to caught off guard on who was it. A girl. It appear she wasn’t from school nor around the city.

♥ | via Tumblr

“Excuse me but can you help me?” Seunghoon unknowingly nodded before the girl show an address to him.  He look closely to the address as it look very similar to someone he knows.

“Just take the taxi to this location and as you get out, just walk a few houses down and from there the house you’re looking for is there” Seunghoon explain to the girl, clearing his throat of dryness.

“Oh thank you and may I ask do you go to this school?” She pointed the school behind him.

“Yes!”

“Oh you must know Minho! “

“Ummm I don’t think I know someone with that name, I’m sorry” Seunghoon apologize knowing it cutting short on the conversation.

“Oh that okay but Thanks for the direction! Bye!” she waves as she left him alone. He waves back only to find himself looking at the girl leaving. Then a suddenly feeling arose as he places his hand on his chest.

Well someone has experience first love sight huh?

-

Mark arrive home before Jackson did. With the backlash he gave Jackson, he knew he could apologize at the moment. He threw his bag at the coach and walk towards the kitchen where he took out a carton of juice. From there, he drank it without pouring a cup.

“Stupid feelings, why did I have to get jealous back there? I should knew Suzy had her eyes on him but yet my heart went ahead to do its own thing” Mark scold himself as he place the juice on the table. As he gotten closer to the cookie jar, a noise appear form upstairs. Frozen he started to calls out Jackson or Bam Bam who thought would be in school for a club but no answer. He slowly walkout the kitchen and towards the stairs where the noise kept on continuing.

“Someone must be here … a robber perhaps” coming a conclusion, he decided to walk to the intruder and man up to protect his house. Mark slowly came up to the stairs to follow the noise where coincidently is in his room. He rush towards Jackson room where he has his fencing sword in stash. He grabs it and pray that the intruder was dumb enough to mess with someone who has a sword in his hands.

“Here goes nothing’ Quickly turning the knob , bursting in his room, ready to fight the intruder only to see nothing but a clean untouched room.

“What? I just heard noises in here” coming inside more, he place the sword by the dress and began to look around for anything that someone came. Nothing. As he look around, someone who was hanging upside down slowly appear with a smile on her face.

“Maybe I misheard it for- AHH!” He screams as he backed away from what he calls a ghost. Soon he realizes that the ghost he supposed to witness was a girl hanging like a spider well that marvel character; spider man.

“Who are you? And why are you at my room!” Mark demanded as he try to compose himself from the situation. The little girl laughs on her victim reaction as she unhang herself from the ceiling.  She dust her clothes off before standing a greet position towards her victim.

Lauren lunde

“Hi! My name is Mia, Mia Tuan and I came from my mommy place to live with you, daddy” She announce with a smile on her face.

“D-daddy?! ME!” he pointed himself.

“Daddy! You! You are my daddy!” Mia cheers as she point as her dad, Mark.

------------------------------

Second Update it up so Enjoy

p.S My grammar is terrible so if anyone would like to edit for me  just PM thanks :)

Don't forget to comment below and subcribe on top :)