Author's Notes

Mischief Brilliance

Thanks for reading this train wreck and always supporting me! (ノ>▽<。)ノ

 

If you’re currently reading Love In Different Forms, I wrote this as a break because I miss writing so much and I just needed a way to express feelings.

 

This actually happened to me (minus the giant crush part because I don’t like my acting partner like that) but pretty much everything passed the romcom story arc is a real event.

 

By this I mean my director actually made us do the fortune cookie thing where we had to incorporate it into a scene we made on the spot in five minutes.

 

I changed up the names of my classmates and director for legal reasons.

 

Mine and my partner’s scene actually consisted of pretending to be old people and lung cancer, and although the dialog isn’t exact, the main gist of our impromptu is what Hyuk and Hae did.

 

If you don’t live in the western world, there are quite a few references I want to explain here.

 

ICEE drinks are these huge cartons of flavored carbonated liquids that can be found in almost any gas station/convenience store, movie theatre or anywhere else in America. They’re huge and amazing; different places serve different flavors but the main ones are based off of sodas.

 

Valero is a common gas station based around San Antonio, Texas. But really you can find one anywhere if you live down here in the big Lone Star State. Think of it as an off-spin of the 7-Eleven convenience store.

 

Buc-ee’s is also a gas station but it’s bigger and known for their spotless bathrooms. The average size of a Buc-ee’s station is about as big as a grocery supercenter. When going on road trips, you’d often want to aim at stopping at Buc-ee’s because unlike ordinary gas stations, the bathrooms are clean and the convenience part of the station is gigantic. They’re kind of a big deal down here. They even sell merchandise like T-shirts and stuffed animals. The downside is that they’re only found around major interstate highways.

 

The song they danced to around the middle is also real.

 

Link- Mandisa: Good Morning

 

It’s the legitimate warm-up dance the director makes us do every morning. Sometimes I hate it, other times it wakes me up. The song is cute nonetheless.

 

Light Yagami is a character off of an anime called Death Note who uses this notebook to write down an individual's name; and that’s all he has to do before the notebook sends a heart attack and kills the person with the written name, as long as Light has their face in his mind while writing the name. I watched the entire series during Thanksgiving break, three days straight. Loved it.

 

Norman Bates is a character off of an American television series called Bates Motel that is currently being filmed in British Columbia. If you don’t get the reference, you’re obviously not finished with the first season. I refuse to spoil it. It’s too good! O(≧▽≦)O

 

“Turn-up” is an American slang term that simply means to crank the party up. Get it moving and happening and just to go wild. Turn up! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

 

The italicized sentences and words are Hyukjae’s thoughts. They’re pretty freaking hilarious and are supposed to reflect the pessimistic attitude of a normal hormonal teenager. 

 

Yes there are fragments and incorrect grammar. It's supposed to be like that. It contributes to the layering of the writing style.

 

If it's popular and you guys encourage me enough, I might write a full fanfic based off of Eunhae and theatre shenanigans. It's just an idea at the moment though. 

 

God bless and thank you again! (。♥‿♥。)