Comme Des

Comme Des

A soft scratch on the bedroom door was all it took to awaken Kibum from his dreams. His almond -shaped eyes fluttered open to the darkness of his room and he lazily reached over his bed mate to glance at the clock. 10: 45pm. It was too late to want to get up but early enough to not feel entirely irritated by having to. Key sighed as he plopped his head down atop Jonghyun’s chest.

“Commes Des wants to go out,” he murmured, words slurred as he fought to stay awake. They had just gotten home from their schedule a little over two hours ago so they hadn’t been sleeping long. Jonghyun grumbled incoherently, his lips parting as he slipped back into a restless sleep.


“Hyung?” Kibum whispered. He tapped the other boy on his stomach, relishing in the softness of his skin. He propped up just a bit to gaze down at the white-haired boy. He could tell that he wasn’t sleeping. His eyes moved too much, but Jonghyun continued to feign sleep, ignoring the gentle taps.

“Jonghy…?”

“You take him, Kibum,” Jonghyun grumbled, cutting his words short. “I’m too tired.” He smacked his lips lazily for good measure before pretending to fall back asleep.

Key sat up and let the covers pool around his waist. His dark eyes were partially visible beneath his half-closed lids as he tried to focus in on the intruder in his bed. He had allowed Jonghyun to sleep with him because it helped them both fall asleep. Now though, all he wanted to do was shove him to the floor. 

“Come with me, hyung. It’s raining outside and it’s dark.”

“Rain never killed anyone…” 

Key reached over and pinched Jonghyun’s hard, giving it an uncomfortable twist to make it that much more excruciating. Jonghyun screamed out and swatted at his hand. He was fully awake now as he grabbed a hold of Key and pinned him to the bed. His chest heaved as the pulsing pain coursed through his chest. He could feel it behind his belly button and even further down still to parts he would rather not think about just yet. It took all of his self-control not to do the same to the younger boy. What he would give to see him squirm. Kibum lay there blinking, a smirk clearly visible on his lips as he gazed up at him. He wanted to bite that smirk off his lips; the smug bastard. 

“I’m sorry,” Key said, his words laced with mirth. He pressed his hand over the reddened and gave it the softest of with his thumb. Before he could stop himself Jonghyun trembled beneath his hands and moaned under his breath; his eyes closing just a hair as the mingled sensation of pain and pleasure collided. 

He could hear Key chuckling as he opened his eyes. “I’ll meet you outside in five minutes.” Key said, rolling from beneath him. Jonghyun collapsed on his stomach and groaned, his entire body quacking in irritation. Key’s laughter from the closet didn’t make him feel any better.

-----


“Hurry Comme Des,” Key said as he led the small poodle around the rain soaked park. He was dressed in one of his thicker black jackets. It covered his entire body and with the addition of a hat and hoody Jonghyun thought he looked like a black snow man. 

Jonghyun stood at a distance with his phone out looking at his Instagram. He was bored and cold and wet. He wanted to go back inside. He couldn’t quite understand why he hadn’t said no to Kibum; not even when he had done something as random as pinching the hell out of his . He hated the cold and the soft warmth of Kibum’s bed was calling for him to return. God, he wanted to. 

He watched the duo wander from light pole to bench looking for a place for Comme Des to do his business. There was nothing interesting online so Jonghyun raised his phone and started snapping pictures of random things. A tree, a trash can, a puddle. He was about to put his phone away when he caught a glimpse of Key staring down at the ground. That was odd. Jonghyun followed his gaze and it was then that he saw the brown, doe eyed puppy staring up at Key. Comme Des had just finished his business and was now wedged between Key’s high tops. He tried helplessly to climb up Key’s pants legs but only succeeded in plopping right back down between Key’s feet. Key was smiling brightly, his adoration for the puppy written clearly on his face. Standing there looking at the small moment between puppy and master made a smile rise to Jonghyun’s lips. 

This was why he could never say no to Kibum. 

Jonghyun quickly snapped a photo and tucked the phone back into his own jacket pocket before Key noticed. 

“Can we go now?” He whined, sounding a bit more dramatic and irritated than he actually was. Key tore his gaze away from the puppy and rolled his eyes. He bent and scooped Comme Des back into his arms and turned to head back to their dorms. Jonghyun chuckled under his breath as he followed close behind. 

Fin