Chapter 1

International lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Siara!", Your mother called. "It's time for lunch!" "Coming", You answered. You pulled a sweater over before you went down. In the kitchen is except your parents your best friend Minako Lee. After lunch your mother said to your father: "Honey can you please bring the mail?" "Of course, my Love." Your father answered and kissed your mother on the cheek. He then leaves the room. Meanwhile you and Minako went outside to go swimming. After you swam a few rounds your father called both of you inside. "Siara, Minako we have to announce something to you.", He said. "You will greet your private teacher tomorrow morning.As you know we arranged the most handsome and strongest teacher for you two.", your mother said with a wink. The two of you looked shocked. Minako said as she found herself again: "Why didn't you tell us you arranged the most handsome ones?!" Her voice trembeled a little while she said that. You answered her in a  nervous tone: "oops, I forgot to tell you. I'm sorry. My parents just don't want us to nag when we would have Nerd-like-teacher. And they chose them because then we could find our true love deep inside of them." "ooh, Okay maybe that will happen. But don't forget that i will fly to Italy for the next three months. Except my flight will be cancelled. Where will I find you if I can't fly?" "You can find me in our room or in the basement. Mum we're going outside again!" You said. Your mother answerd then:" Please be Careful."

In the evening

After yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter