Meet them for the first time!!

Confession

Today is the first time u will go to winner's fan signing. Ure excited af. U got to see all winner members including ur bias which is Nam Taehyun.

U were ready to go and you have ur cousin with you which is is an ikon fans but u doesn't have any choice to dragged her along. U just dont like to go alone. 

----------arrived at the fansigning venue--------

 

U waiting patiently at the fan seats. Winner is no where to be seen. AND LOUD SCREAMS SUDDENLY FILL UP THE ATHMOSPHERE. Winner oppa is ing here!!!!!  Finally, they make their appreance. U can clearly sees ur perfect maknae sassy bias, Nam Taehyun, Nagging annoying leader, Kang Seungyoon, fab busan rapper, Lee Seunghoon, hugeboy Song Mino, and forever mat hyung-but-ing-looks-like-cute-maknae, kim jinwoo. , only god know how faster ur heart beat at that moment. Am I dreaminggggg? And u try to calm ur down as cool as u can. 

 

And they introduce themselves one by one with fans cheering loud following. They start sing their before debut song "Go Up" together with "Empty". After they finished their performaces, the fameeting had started. And u finally feeling nervous again. Ure waiting for 54748329 hours to reach ur turn.

And....

finally.....

ur turn! 

assa!!!!

*conversation with the boys with u at the fanmeeting' 

first seat, Song Mino

with a bright face he asking

M: anyeonghaseyooo, irimeeee? *he asking ur name"

Y: uh urmmmm yes hmm my-my name heyi. Lee Heyi. *smiles nervously*

M; Heyii aaaa, how old are you?

Y: I was born on december, 1994 same age with Namtae, and seungyoon hahaha

M: Yaaaa namtaeee ur chinguu yaaaaaa 

Y: oppa u look so cool and handsome, i love you~~!

M: gomawo, heyi yaaa geurae nado saranghae~~!

*and almost the same things happen to the others member*

Lastly, u approaching Taehyun. Ur heart beat more fast then before. OMG! HE LOOK SO HADSOME. U control urself and start talking to him

Nmt: geurae, heyi yaa anyeong~~~ 

Y:y-y-yess how u know my name? *ure extremly nervous*

Nmt: i heard mino hyung a while ago, nice name u got there chingu!

*ur face turn to be red af*

Y: oh my god, why u look so hadsome and cool and eveything on you is perfect omg i need to breathhhh *normal fanngirl word*

nmt:hahahahaahhahaha oh my ure so cute, and what should i write here on this album heyi?

Y: ur phone number! hahahaha lol aniya joking, please wish me good luck for my college interview next week. if u do so, i think i will pass the interview

nmt: aaa ure going to college? chuka chuka~~ 

*and he starts writing, without im looking to it bs im too busy admiring his face, lol*

nmt: here, the albums

y: mmm, can i get a hugs?

nmt; hahahaha sure, come here /hugs for 34523445555 minutes.

Y: kamsahamida taehyun aaaa, till i meet u again in the next fanmeeting, and I'll surely come to every comeback stage before I'm going to college okay?! 

nmt: greatttttt~! ill wait then!! 

Y: arasso, ive got to go, anyeong.

 

*and u leave the fansigning evemt with a very pleasent and wonderful feels. it feels like a dream~!*