chapter 1

the future

Kring~~Kring~~ 

 

A lady stop the alarm from the smart phone with her half opened eyes before she put back the phone on the side table and pull the comforter to her chest, resuming back to her activities that disturb by the loud alarm.

 

"Morning honey~~saranghae." A hoarse with sleepy voice greet her circling his hand around her body bringing her closer to his chest.

 

"Oppa, wake up. We have wedding to attend." Yet she snuggle to the man chest closer enjoyed the warmth and the touch of the man.

 

The man groaned slowly hearing what the girl just said. Today is saturday morning and to think a wedding to be attended somehow not a preferable on weekend list especially for busy couple like them.

 

She chuckle softly as she heard the groaned, open her eyes and watch the man who still closing his eyes back to his sleep. The smile never left her face as her soft finger trace his nose lightly and stop on his lips.

 

"Kwon Taeyeon i dont know you are my stalker? Just kiss me dear and i wont sue you."The man blurted out just about the girl to kiss him making she startled.

 

"Yah Kwon Jiyong why you so full of yourself? Now wake up and you know your little princess is sleepy headed as you hubby." Kim Taeyeon rolled her eyes playfully as she get up from the bed reaching her robe.

 

"Not me~ its you taeng. And where my vitamin?" Kwon Jiyong ask with a grinning as he now seat on the bed watching her wife who in the bathroom.

 

Kwon Taeyeon walk out as she looking to her hubby who grinning just like their daughter when asking for candies. Its been 4 years after their wedding in 2016 which turn K-Pop world upside down for few weeks when G-dragon aka Kwon Jiyong annouced he will end his bachelor years with Kim Taeyeon the leader of SNSD. 

 

She peck his hubby lips and forehead with her smile and its rose when Kwon Jiyong did the same. Yeah its their daily routine once they wake up whenever he is home and how she prefer her hubby always here.

 

"You only have 5 minutes more oppa before little princess wake up. I will prepare the breakfast then we can go to the airport." Taeyeon said as she walk out to the kitchen stairs leaving his husband who still sleepy.

 

Kim Taeyeon prepare some breakfast as she look around if anything need to be clean up and she were right when she spot a mug on the dining table. One of his hubby bad habits.

 

"Oppa~~ aish he always left it dry up." Taeyeon sighed as she wash the mug with coffee left dry in it before she hear baby cry from the small radio on the cabinet.

 

As soon Taeyeon served the breakfast her hubby come down holding a baby girl who still in sleepy pyjamas with his grin joining her. The 3 years old baby girl jump happily in Jiyong arm as soon as she see her mother.

 

"Jiyeonie~~ morning, lets umma kiss you." Taeyeon said as she now holding her baby sitting at the dining as Jiyong keep smiling watching the 2 girls that becoming the reason he alive today.

 

"Jiyeonnie today we will going to Jeju for wedding. Its uncle fish wedding." Jiyong said as he feed the little girl with some of his food.

 

"Uncle fish? Appa uncle fish?" The baby girl mumble as she looking back and forth to her parents as she munch her food.

 

"No~its umma uncle fish. Donghae uncle." Jiyong explain slowly to her girl as he now proceed to wash the plates while her wife caressing the little tots hair.

 

Kwon Jiyeon, daughter to Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon who born after their 1 year marriage which blessed by both group fans. Everyone see how G-Dragon changed to Kwon Jiyong each time Jiyeon named mentioned and how everybody always ask Taeyeon how is her baby.

 

"Appa~~ Yunjae oppa coming too?" The little girl ask softly as she now looking to her daddy who standing beside him.

 

Jiyong chuckles lightly as he heard that question, seem like her daughter do spend a lot of time with Jung little boy since she can remembered him. 

 

"I guess so. Come on lets get ready or Yunjae oppa need to wait for long time." Jiyong said as he now take her daughter from his wife and going back to upstairs with his wife tailing him.

 

"Seem like appa need to get ready to walk you down the aisle baby." Taeyeon jokingly said as she taking out Jiyeon clothes.

 

"What? No way..Jiyeon just 3 years old, she barely talk, married? God the boys need to see me first before i even let them date." Kwon Jiyong blurted out as he undress her daughter who just looking to him with grins.

 

Taeyeon cant help from laughing seeing her husband reaction. She dont know the famous G-Dragon that protective over their lil girl. She take a deep breath to stop her laugh even his hubby now pouting.

 

"Oppa~~relax. Aigoo, i am joking here and you being so hyper. Lets her grew up like other kids and yes we will ensure only perfect boy can have her. Just like how you are the perfect boy for me." Taeyeon said as her hand caress his cheek before she peck his lips softly.

 

"Hihihi~~ umma and appa ppopo.." A cute little voice stop the couple who kissing each other, the little kids covering her eyes while giggling cutely.

 

Soon the bathroom occupied by scream and laughing from the family as they try to get a bath before going to Jeju for the wedding.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Jeju 8PM

 

"Seriously hyung, i dont know why it take you so long to propose her. She almost give up."  The man in suit said as he watch the other man style up by the stylist.

 

"We SM boys have to consider lot of thing Jiyong. You all knew it very well right? Sungmin, me and even Hyukjae." The tall man answer the man as he holding a little boy who busy paying the smart phone.

 

Kwon Jiyong nod with a smile agree with the words from the legendary leader of Hallayu wave, TVXQ leader U-Know Yunho. Compare to other label idol who on the same era SM family who known around the world yet they the very last ended their bachelor years. Just like today finally Super Junior famous flower boy Lee Donghae getting marry.

 

"Thanks for taking care Dara for me. If it not because of you, she surely married to other man. I owe you big time Kwon Jiyong." The groom smile as he pat the other man shoulder making 3 of them soon chuckles.

 

"Appa~ Appa~~ Michael pull off my hair.."A little girls scream as she run to her daddy with pouted lips.

 

"Aigoo my Jiyeoniee. Dont cry, lets ask this pretty noona to help you ok?" Kwon Jiyong carry his daughter as he pecking her cheek.

 

"Come, Jiyeonnie sit here, uncle are done. Noona will help you." Lee Donghae take Kwon Jiyeon from her father and put her on the chair signaling the stylist to do the little girl hair.

 

As soon the stylist do her work, the little boys who carried by Jung Yunho struggling himself to get down. Once his father set him on the ground, the boy step closer to Kwon Jiyeon who sitting on the chair.

 

"Jiyeon dont cry nae? I will tell Auntie Fany and Uncle Khun. See, now Jiyeon is pretty." The little boy blurted out as he patt the little girl head softly and turning her into cherry red.

 

The 3 mens laughing seeing the kids, Jung Yunho shake his head as he pulled his son as Jiyong daughter becoming too shy. A 4 years old adopted boy by most controvesy gay couple Yunjae spoiled by Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong soon he enter their life. People will believe if they said its their child since he have both of the men features.

 

"Seem like we really need to prepare for another wedding?" Donghae jokingly ask before he being teasingly punched by the little girl father.

 

"Jung Yunjae, umma will kill me if you keep being flirty. He will said its all my gene." Jung Yunho blurted out as he carry his son back, pinching the little boy nose. 

 

"Well its true hyung cause Jaejoong hyung is not like you." Jiyong replied as he now helping her daughter come down from the chair.

 

The groom and his friends once again laughing before the coordinator signal them the wedding will start now and they need to stand by as Jung Yunho and Kwon Jiyong kids will be the flower girl and ring bearer.

 

"Good luck Donghae. See you soon and dont be nervous." Jung Yunho pat his friend shoulder before he take his kid out from the room along with Kwon Jiyong who carried his daughter.

 

Later today main character, Park Sandara walking down the aisle lead by her beloved brother Thunder. The groom and bride exchange the vows witness by family and friends from both side as finally the perfect couple settle down.

 

Mr and Mrs Lee Donghae.

-------------------------------------

 

Mr and Mrs Lee reception party..

 

As the crowds enjoying the buffet at one spot there a man who watching the ceremony from far, a sad smile can be seen from his face. Contrast from the others and of course in the event itself.

 

"Hyukjae, you know its the time for you to get her and start again." Suddenly the bride said as she sit next to the man who smiling to her.

 

"Mrs Lee, its too early to advice other you know well at least till you give Super Junior baby girl." Lee Hyukjae said as he drink the red wine with his famous smirk.

 

"Mr Lee Hyukjae for how long you want to hide the feeling? Everyone knew how you still affected by her. You may tease me for the rest of my life but please dont punish yourself and her for incident that she didnt even intend to do so." Dara said softly as he look the man who playing with his fingers.

 

"Noona, you know i never talk to her after the incident. She probably have someone else by now. I am the coward man who keep silent watching my fans bashed her, laughing on her and i also just let the other judge her." Hyukjae blurted out sadly remembering the past, an incident that change his relationship with the girl.

 

Sandara sighed as she patted her husband best friend. Of course she knew everything not that she is busy body but the reason why her wedding happen only now related to the man as well.

 

"Hyuk,  be the man now. Take your chance now before it become too late. If she taken all of us had knew it. Trust me she is waiting you. Show her you can protect her, tell her how much you love her and let the other know how you feel sorry for being silent. Lee Jieun is waiting for you to show it." Suddenly a soft man voice interupt them before he smile to Hyukjae looking away wiping his tears.

 

"How you can be that sure Jaejoong hyung? I am afraid if all that just my imagination. I cant take another rejection." Hyukjae chuckle sadly as he looking to the man who just join him.

 

Kim Jaejoong shake his head slowly before he pointed to one spot where the girl who being the topic of their conversation seated alone enjoying the performance by other fellow idols.

 

"Lee Jieun are here because Dara and Donghae tell her that today you will be the man that she ever want. So dont let her down or you will never have this second chance Lee Hyukjae." Kim Jaejoong said as he pat the man shoulder before he leave, going back to his table taking care his adopted baby, Jung Yunjae and his husband Jung Yunho.

 

"Hyuk, its the time. Now or never." Sandara said as she also leaving him who keep looking the small girl who smiling at the corner.

 

Slowly he get up and walk to the girl with his heart beat increase on his every step. Once he arrived in front of the girl who looking him with shock face, he take a deep breath and kneeling down starling the other in the small room.

 

"Will you marry me Lee Jieun?" He said it in one breath as he looking straight to Lee Jieun eyes who now full with tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i dont know what am i trying to do..

All i care is i love all this otp..

Thank u...kkkk