Chapter 2

When We're Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--Hye Sun's POV--

       I woke up at the sight of Sehun's hand froze at my cheek with a jaw dropped Sehun. I got surprised and sat up clumsily which made my bruises and cuts on my body hurt as hell. I whimpered in pain meanwhile Sehun cleared his throat and stood up from the bed,facing his back to me. He acted like nothing happened and headed towards the door. 

"Sehun,wait!"

"...."

"I just w-want to ask a p-permission from you. Can I go out this evening? I-i mean right now.." I looked at the clock,it was almost 4:30 o'clock in the evening. He suddenly stopped right in front of the door but he didn't turned around. "Alone?" He asked.

"N-no. A friend of mine taking me out for some fresh air." I replied with the most calm voice I could do. I patiently waited for his so-called approval while slowly walked towards the bathroom.

"A guy?" He asked again.

"It's n-none of you bu---I mean,y-yes. A guy." I said,stuttering. I was not this type of being mean openly or privately to people and I guess I made a little mistake because I fought his words back and now I was getting scared and guilty because of the sudden gender asking. "How the hell did he could guess the gender??" I thought to myself as I stopped my track towards the bathroom.

"Ohoh? A guy? Asking you out?" He snickered. I wasn't sure if he was too angry about it or funny to him so I just kept quiet .

"Just for some fresh air!" I yelled,not too loud or too much anger in my tone because I won't be going out after this if I do that. I stomped towards the bathroom and locked the bathroom door,angrily this time because of him being possessive.

"Okay fine,I'll let you go this time.I don't even have time to meet you tonight or should I say,I don't even want to see your face anymore." He told me bitterly and walked out from the bedroom. My heart felt like had been crashed into pieces when I heard the last sentence and so I cried myself in the bathroom,with that sentence kept playing inside my head. I don't even want to see your face anymore. 

             Meanwhile I was taking a quite long bath because of my current body condition,I heard a car horned in front of the house and I've could swore that was Chanyeol. I quickly took a bath and get dressed soon after. I closed the bedroom door and went out from the house. I could see Chanyeol waved his giant hand towards me to hop in. Gosh he looked so charming right now with that big shiny car. I started to calmed down as I hopped into his car and stared at him,admiring his appearance with a smile for a moment. Both of us stared each other. Chanyeol snapped out of it and shook his head with a slight red face,turned his face to the front as he drove. I turned to the opposite way with a blush appeared on my face and felt my heart was beating so fast right now. I grinned alone shyly while I played with my fingers,too shy to look at him through the journey to get some fresh air. I stole some glance at him while he was driving  and chuckled because his ears were still red. Both of us didn't talk because it was awkward and shy so the situation in the car was like a grave,with only the sound of heart beating fast. Both of us.

--No One's POV--

           Chanyeol took Hye Sun to a quite fancy looking coffee shop. Hye Sun always mentioned about her addiction to coffees everytime she chatted with Chanyeol so yeah.

           Both of them sat at a table,faced each other meanwhile Chanyeol was taking a look at the menu. The way he was observing the menu orders,made her heart melted just by that sharp eyes(her favourite part of Chanyeol's face,to be honest.). She stared at his face for too long which made her lost interest in eating.

"Hye Sun-ah,what do you want to order? It's my treat." He said to her cheerfully with his deep and y voice. "Oh please don't use that y voice right now.." She thought to herself. She cleared and observed the menu when he handled the menu to her.

--Chanyeol's POV--

           I never knew this focused side of her was a lot prettier than usual at the kindergarten. I could feel my heart beating non-stop when I was with her but this? A focused face of her. Damn, I felt like my heart was about to explode in no time! That long eyelashes,cute nose,small,pink and soft lip,pale and smooth skin..Everything were perfect. Definitely my ideal type. Not to forget her caring,loving,cheerful and wife-material. Oh,she had already married. That thought made me disappointed and I frowned a bit in front of her but thankfully,she didn't realize because she was too focused on the menu. Soon after,she broke the silence by telling her what she wanted to eat. I ordered our dishes after that and ate normally with her.

--No One's POV--

            Chanyeol took Hye Sun at a mountain with full of lively and beautiful flowers on the green grass which made her smile a lot happier and excited. She loved flower very much. Breezes were blowing calmly into their directions and there was Hye Sun with her eyes closed,enjoying the current precious moment. Chanyeol smiled gratefully because he had chose a perfect place to calm her heart. When she was drowning in the calm moment,Chanyeol quietly makes a flower crown using bright-coloured flowers and fluffy ones. After he finishes it,he slowly approached behind her and gently wore the flower crown onto her head. It made her startled and turned around to see the giant grinned shyly. She smiled shyly after that and hid her face in her small,cute hands. The giant chuckled because of that cute habit of her and slowly took her small hands and put them down to see her red face,she was still smiling. It made his heart melted immediately.

"Hye Sun-ah.." He said slowly and tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear gently. She got goosebumps when his hand connected with her soft skin. He took a deep breath so sudden,which made her heart beat became so fast for what he was gonna say next.

"After these y-years being friends with you,I've been h-hiding these---weird feelings. M-my heart beats fast everytime I s-see you.. " He continued,stutterly. She became quiet after that but soon after,she founded it cute so she smiled and chuckled. Not a long after the quiet situation,the giant held her hand with a flower in his palm,he locked his eyes with hers. He neared her face closer to her,until their lips were just a few centimeters away. Her heartbeat increased and stopped smiling,instead she felt nervous. She couldn't seem to move right now. She founded it hard to breath.

Their lips touched each others' and Chanyeol shutted his eyes slowly.

 

"I love you,Hye Sun-ah." 

 

--Hye Sun's POV--

What?

He had actually said it. 

He had really said it.

Was this a dream?

 

             He pulled away from me and stared again into my eyes but I was on cloud9. I snapped out of it as soon Chanyeol shook my shoulders gently and then I felt Chanyeol's thumb pressed softly under my eye. I realized I bursted out into tears after that confession. I then hid my face under my sleeves,didn't wanted to see his reaction.

" P-please don't look at me right now. I cried for such small things and I looked ridici----"

"No." He continued my sentences and swatted away my arms,which were covering my face but I still didn't looked up at his face because I felt ashamed,cried because of such thing in front of my own crush. He pulled my chin up slowly to face himself.

"You're always be beautiful." He truthfully said it in front of me with a caring tone. Then he my slight sticky cheek gently to calm me down,didn't took off his eyes from me. He then grinned widely which made me also smiled,forgot about those ugly tears and guilty feelings towards him.

"Thank you,Chanyeol." I said,with a calm and satisfied tone,didn't forget to smile. I then chuckled at how silly I was before that.

"C'mon. I'll send you home. I bet you've been thinking too much right now with that sudden confession and it's getting darker." He said again with his friendly smile. I took his hand slowly as he offered his hand to hop into his car. After Chanyeol drove away from that 'precious' place,I stared blankly outside his window car. Probably re-evaluated my whole life decision.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter