Chapter 20

12 Hours Together

GD'S POV

 

I thought that being a gentleman for her was at least sweet. Well, it is supposed to be sweet. I waited for her outside her house for close to an hour and the sight of her made my heart flutter. I wanted to send her to work; we work in the same workplace anyway. She didn't even try to fought back when I opened the door for her. I'm glad that she didn't throw a fit. But as soon as I closed the door, the car immediately drove off.

 

WHAT THE ?!

 

   "YAH!! JUNG HAEUN!! JUNG HAEUN!!"  I shouted and chased after the car.

 

But it's called a sport car for a reason. I looked around, not sure what to do. She just drove off and left me all alone here. And I need shelter in case they are crazy fans out here. I turned and saw Haeun's house before me.

 

Fine, Haeun. If you want to play the hard way, I will play the hard way.

 

I rang the doorbell and Haeun's Mum answered it.

 

    "Geumsaeyo? Who is this?" I heard her voice.

    "Jiyong-imnida," I answered.

    "Oh, Jiyong-goon! Please wait for a moment," she said.

    "Nae.." I answered, slightly conscious about my surrounding now.

 

The gate opened and I entered it. I immediately entered, securing a shelter for me. Hauen's parents welcomed me in. I walked to them and greeted them before they ushered me in. We went to the living room and Haeun's Mum served tea for me.

 

   "Haeun just left a few minutes ago," Haeun's Mum told me.

  

Of course. She left in my car.    

 

   "Nae… Can I stay for a while? Something happened to my car and I think it's best for me to call my friend to come here and fetch me," I told them.

   "Do you want me to send you instead?" Haeun's Dad offered.

 

Thanks. But I don't want the game to ruin right now.

 

    "It's okay, Dad. I will be calling my friend. Maybe next time?" I declined his offer.

 

He smiled sadly, probably understanding that I don't want to trouble when I have other plans in head. I told them that I want to call someone and they nodded. I walked to a corner and dialed Seungri's number. He better pick it up now.

 

     "Geumsaeyo?"

 

Thank god this panda answered.

 

      "Where are you now?" I asked.

      "Just arrived YG. Waeyo?" he asked.

      "I need you to come and fetch me. Someone took my car and left me behind," I told him, wincing at the memory.

      "Is it an emergency?" he asked and I heard the lift ding.

 

HE STILL DARE TO ASK ME?!

 

      "What's your guess?" I gritted my teeth.

      "Arrasseo. I will fetch you. Where are you now?" he sounded defeated.

      "Track me using my phone GPS. I will switch it on," I told him and heard another lift ding.

      "Nae.. Anything else?" he asked.

 

Let's see…

 

      "Get to Misty Magic and order two hot Caramel Macchiato," I told him. "Use your money and I will pay you later."

      "Ah, hyung!! You're so troublesome!!" he whined.

      "Just come quick," I sighed. "And with the two drinks."

      "Umm… Hyung… Your Bentley car is already here in YG…" he told me.

 

WHAT?! Haeun had arrived?

 

     "Just hurry up and fetch me. Whole story later on," I answered him. "Call me when you had arrived."

      "Okay okay," he replied. "See you later."

 

I hummed and hanged up the call. After that, I switched on my phone GPS so that Seungri will be able to track me. I went back to the sofa I sat earlier. Haeun's Dad was playing Candy Crush on his phone while Haeun's Mum is already in the kitchen.

 

     "If you're bored, you can explore Haeun's room. You can tell which one is her room once you're there," Haeun's Dad told me.

 

I immediately lifted my head and looked at him.

    

Her room? Seriously?

 

     "Are you sure? Won't she get mad?" I asked them cautiously.

     "If she loves you, she wouldn't mind," Haeun's Mum answered me from the kitchen.

     "Okay, then," I answered and stood up.

 

I walked to the stairs and saw five doors down the hallway. This family is quite rich. I walked and immediately found her room. There was a door with the word "Exceptional" on it and I know that is Haeun's room. Haeun means Exceptional in English. I grabbed the knob to Haeun's door and turned it. Her room literally screams her character. I saw two BIGBANG poster pasted on her wall. Other than that, there were also other member's solo posters. There was also my Coup D'etat poster as well. I looked around and walked towards her shelves. Each YG Family Album or DVD was neatly arranged. Even my Heartbreaker album was there as well. She must have a loyal YG Family stan. My phone buzzed and I looked at it. It was a text message from Youngbae.

 

    Ji, why is your bag with Haeun? Where the hell are you? I thought you went to fetch her?

 

    Haeun was being mischievous. Is my car keys inside?

 

    Everything is in place except for your car keys.

 

    Arrasseo. Do you know where is she?

 

    I saw her going to the cafeteria just now but I'm not sure if she's still there or not.

 

    Okay, thanks bro.

 

 I opened the drawer next to the bed and found a key. I took it and fiddled with it. I immediately kept it in my pocket, not sure what it is for. I walked to her study table and opened a mini drawer, to see some colour pens and permanent markers on it. I opened other drawers and found some other papers, notebooks. She is a someone who revolved around words. I looked around and found an empty A3 paper. I begin to write it out on that paper with her colourful permanent markers.

 

The game is on.

 

As soon as I finished writing, I heard Haeun's Dad shouting from the first floor. "JIYONG!! YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!!" his voice echoed. This guy must have treated me like his own son already. "Nae, I'm coming down, Dad!" I shouted in return and folded the A3 paper in my pocket. I quickly signed the Coup D'etat poster and kept the everything back in place. I then left her room and closed the door. I fished out the key. If this key is really it, then it would be the perfect plan. I inserted the key into the keyhole. I turned the knob using the key and heard a click.

 

Perfect.

 

I kept the key in my pocket and immediately ran down the stairs. "Thanks for the comforting stay, Mum and Dad!" I told them and waved. "Nae, you are soon-to-be-son anyway," Haeun's Mum smiled and waved. "Take care!" Haeun's Dad shouted. I smiled and immediately left the house where Seungri was waiting in his car. I entered the Porsche and he drove off.

 

      "What happened?" he asked as he drove.

      "Haeun took my Bentley and drove off without me," I answered.

      "Haeun?" he asked and gestured at the three drinks in front of me.

      "Nae, but don't worry. She's playing a game with me," I grinned as soon as I saw the drinks before me. "What did you buy?"

      "Two Caramel Macchiato and Americano," he answered.

      "I will pay you back everything later," I told him.

      "Sure," he replied.

 

It turns out that Haeun's house and YG Entertainment building is quite near. As soon as we arrived, I saw the White Bentley parked at the carpark. I grabbed the drinks as Seungri and I entered the building. I told Seungri to go to the recording studio first as I went to find that girl. I took a cup of Caramel Macchiato and hid the paper in between the cup and the napkin given. I walked around the cafeteria, looking for that girl and spotted her sitting in one of those rooms with her ears plugged and writing. Teddy must have given her the instrumentals already. I entered and placed the cup in front of her. She looked at me surprised, maybe with the fact that I'm smiling or not angry. I nodded and immediately left for the recording studio.

 

It may take a while but she will notice it eventually. 

 


OOOOOOHHHH!!! Well... This is getting fun... xDD Anyway, do enjoy, comment and subscribe, nae? xDD HEHEHEHEHE!!! Chapter 21 GO GO GO!!