Second One

Paradise Of Lights

“Hyung, are we there yet?” Jimin says while keeping walked. His eyes covered by the other hand. He couldn’t see anything caused of his eyes was closed. He hear the other chuckled by the question.

“We’ve arrived,” The other puts down his hand. Jimin slowly opens his eyes and blinks when he sees the beautiful scenery in front of him. He looks around and sees many string of lights hang up on trees. He sees the table set up neatly. It was like he has a romantic dinner with his date.

“Like what you see?” He hears the other asked behind him. He turns his bodies and immediately hugs the other tightly. “I love it. It is really romantic.” He whispers. “Thank you, Jin Hyung.” He feels so happy to know the fact that the other was romantic to prepare every beautiful things he sees right now.

Seokjin looks and sincerely smiles at him. He pulls out Jimin from the embrace and holds his hand affectionately. He leads him to sit on the chair that he prepared earlier. “I’m glad that you like everything I prepared for you. It was really special for you,” He whispers to Jimin.

Jimin smiles to him. “Who wouldn’t like the fact that some kinds of gorgeous guy prepared something so romantic for them,” He grins and shows his eye smile.

Seokjin only smiles. He was proud of doing something so perfect to someone he likes.

They started to eat and have some conversation, enjoying their time together.

Jimin stares at the string light with amazed. He never gets this kind of treatment before. He really likes how sweet Seokjin acts to him. The lights were putting so beautifully. It was shining so bright. How could someone get the things he wants to see the most?

*

Jimin couldn’t walk anymore, so he stops his step to look the other walks in peace in front of him. “Hyung, I’m so tired. Let’s stop here,” He says while catching for breath. The other stops his step and turns his bodies to look Jimin tired face. “Come on, Jimin. There’s only a few walks to get to the top. When we are on the top of mountains, it’s going to be the best moments of your life. It’s really beautiful there,”

Jimin looks down and kneels. “But, I’m so tired, hyung. Let’s rest a bit.” He says while straightening his legs on the grass.

The other gives up when he sees Jimin wouldn’t move from his spot. He walks to approach Jimin and sits beside him. He brings his backpack to lay in his lap and takes out the drink from it. He gives Jimin first before gulping down the water. He surely was tired, but he knows when he gets on the top he wouldn’t feeling tired because of the scenery on it.

Jimin looks at the other who was staring at the skies. He moves his bodies closer and lay in the other lap. “Hyung, what is the thing you wanted to show me on the top?” He asks while looking at the other.

“It’s a secret. You just have to know that you wouldn’t regret any of this long walk to the top,” The other smiles and Jimin hair carefully.

“Okay, hyung. I couldn’t be more patience to see what’s on the top!” Jimin jumps and stares at the other enthusiastically. The other chuckles and kneels in front of him. “Let me piggy-back you if you are so tired,” Jimin hesitates, but accepts the offer anyway.

“Wow, hyung.. It really is beautiful,” He stares at the sky lighters above him. He looks at it with having so much astonished on his eyes. The other chuckles by seeing Jimin reacts.

“It surely is the best moments of my life.” Jimin says while keeping look at the sky lighters. He tilts his head to see the other staring at him with a smile plastered on his face. “Thank you so much to show me this beautiful view that I wouldn’t forget,” He says while hugging the other. The other flinched a bit. “Thank you, Yoongi Hyung.” Jimin whispers. The best moments of my life was seeing this kind of view with someone I loved so much..

*

Jimin looks at the person beside him. He stares at the other careless acts surround him. He pouts to remember how he ends up to be pair with him. He looks away to prevent the hate he feels when he sees the other face.

They walked side by side, but there’s none of them willing to make any conversation. They only walked because they were being order to. They didn’t have any topic to be talked with each other.

It was night at the time they forced to be together. Much of worse than it, they have to be stuck with each other on the forest with dark surrounding them.

Jimin gasped when hearing the sound of dog barking. He was scared because he thinks that there’s something beside them has been watching for their step. He doesn’t realize when he hears the sound, his bodies suddenly moves closer to the other and hiding behind the other bodies.

The other cleared his throat to get Jimin attention. “Uhm, big baby scared of dog?” He says with mocking tone. He was meant to , but Jimin takes it seriously and walked past him fast. He walk fastly to align their step. “I’m sorry?” He says finally when he could catch the other. He stops the other step and looks at the other who tries to avoid his eyes.

“I said I was sorry, could you be more mature to forgive me?” He says. He doesn’t realize that his words only making it more worse and Jimin ignores him as he walked past him.

“Jimin..” He says and catches Jimin wrist once again. Jimin looks at him with annoyance. “What, Jungkook?” He snaps at him. Jungkook startled to see Jimin burst out. “I’m sorry. Please forgive me,” He says while bringing his hand to hold the other waist. Jimin shrugs. “Whatever,”

Jungkook looks at him a while. “You’re quite cute, Jimin.” He chuckles as he sees the other shock face. Jimin hits his shoulder playfully. “What are you saying? Aish, let me go.” He struggled to get out from Jungkook grasp.

As the other won’t let go of him, he looks away to see some fireflies shining around them. He awed to see the beautiful sight around him. Those fireflies looks like lightning that shining so brightly yet it was really beautiful and worth to be seen.

“Jimin,” He heard the voice and he turned his head to be shocked by the feeling of soft lip on his own. Fireflies lead me to see there is someone waiting for me and showing the beautiful sight of their lights..

*

Lights will brighten up the dark surround you..

Lights will lead you to have someone beside you when it was dark..

Lights will be the things you see when you need something to make your sight clear from the darkness..

Lights will shows you the way to get out of the dark..

Maybe you could have just see without lights, but it will be better if you have one of those..

Lights and dark always be the pair of something you heard the most..

When there is dark, there is always lights accompany it..  

Just like me and someone I loved so much..

There is always a moment of me and that someone having a lights shining on us..

There is always a moment of us under the lights even around the lights..

*

Such a cheesy stories, eh honestly I don’t know what in the world I wrote..

Anyway, I said in previous stories that it was the last stories I will be writing, right? I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself to write this kind of cheesy stories..

Well, since many new writers started to appear, I would step back and let them shine while I’m going to fight with those stressful lesson that I loved so much..

Fighting for them and me!!

Thank you for reading!! I hope you enjoyed it..

Hoping to see you give me some comments, subscribing and upvote my stories..

Forgive me if I had such a grammar mistake and anything else..

Don’t forget to check out my other stories, Everything has changed, personal soldier, and best friend..

Thank you so much for everything and byee, see you next time, zazha..