past?

Hoya the flower in my heart

"Who is this?" Hoya ask, looking at the injured Myung-ki on the floor. I wants to kick Myung-ki in the private so bad for making me face a awkward situation.

"Take him to the bathroom first, he need to use it" I request, Woohyun and L helps Myung-ki to the restroom. The rest walks back down to the living room in silent. I follow right behind, knowing that they will ask me a million of questions. 

"Explain" Sunggyu said in a serious tone.

"He's my friend and he can't go home looking like that. Somehow people love to beat him up and he never fight back. He would come to stay with me till he feel a bit better then he would go rest at the hide out. His parents will beat him up even more for being weak" I said in one breath

"So if we didn't find out at all. You were planning to sleep on the floor?" Sungyeol ask

"No, I would sleep on the bed"

"And he would sleep on the floor?" Dongwoo ask, looking confuse

"What are you guys talking about of course we both sleep on the bed" I heard they gasp and turn to me with widen eyes. "Why not? This is not the first time" 

"WHAT??" they all shout in shock. They all look like they lost their soul. 

"Um.." a weak voice interrupt the moment. Myung-ki is standing on the stairs case looking at them.

"Myung-ki" I rush to him and help him down the stairs. He is really heavy.

"If it's not okay then I can just leave" Myung-ki try to walk to the door, but fail. He falls foward, right at me. I find my face burry in his chest, i try to push him off, but fail. I start to lose my balance so I wrap my hands around his back, trying to find my footing.

"Fine, he can stay here" Sunggyu lift Myung-ki off me "But he's sleeping on the couch"

"But he's injured" I protest 

"He can sleep on my bed, I will sleep on the couch" Hoya offer, smiling at me. I smile back then turn to Sunggyu. Sungyu sigh and wave his hand, signaling that he give up. We can do whatever we want.

"Okay let's get him to Hoya room" Sungyeol and L helps Myung-ki to their room. I follow right behind, I never seen their room before.

"The room is clean" I mean it even cleaner than mine. The floor is sparkly clean and all the clothes are folded nicely in the closet. 

"Of course thanks to me" Sungjong said proudly. Sungyeol roll his eyes at the Maknae. Myung-ki eyes lids are half close whne he was place down on Hoya bed. He fell asleep almost immediately. I smile happily before slipping out of the room. Oh wait I forgot to thank them for letting him stay. 

"Thank you for helping me friend and good night" I can see worry looks on their faces, but they all wave back. I did my night routine before jumping on my bed. It's extremely cod tonight, I reach for the extra blanket. I ended up having three blanket cover from head to toe and it's still a bit cold. All three blankets are too thin. I need to buy new blankets since winter is coming soon. 

 

 

I woke up by a strange noise in the middle of the night. I looks around for the source, it sounds super close to me. Then I realize

"Oh my stomach" I forgot that I didn't eat all day today. I can't sleep on an empty stomach like this. I get up from the bed and grab my jacket before walking down the stairs to find food. I walk past Hoya, but stop when I see that he only has a thin and small blanket that doesn't even cover his legs. I jog back to my room, grabbing all of my blanket. I put all three of them on Hoya, hoping that he doesn't feel cold anymore. I will scold Myung-ki after this. For the first time that I'm glad that my couch is double normal couch. I used to think that it's too big and it take all the space in the living room. Right when the blanket touch him, he open his eyes right away.

"What are you doing?" he ask, his voice is husky since he just woke up. It surprise me

"You seems cold so I got blankets for you" I smile pointing at the blankets

"Thank you, but why were you down here in the first place?" He sits up, stretching his arms. 

"I'm hungry, Myung-ki ate all my food earlier" I confess my real motive.

"I will make noodle for you" Hoya lift the blanket off him

"No I can make it myself. You can go back to sleep"

"I'm not sleepy anymore. Here sit and wrap the blanket around yourself so you won't be cold" Hoya got up from the couch, then I realize that he's only wearing a black tank and gray sweatpants. I can see his muscle line since they are veyr define. No wonder he had no trouble carrying me everyday. I never really notice it at all.

"Wait, take this" I take off my black jacket and give it to him "I already have blankets" I slip under the blankets

"Thanks" Hoya put it on, it looks really small on him. He looks so cute like that. I turn the t.v on and lower the volume. There is nothing interesting at all. I just turn it off and just lay down on the sofa. 

"There nothing, but ramen" Hoya came back with two bowl of ramen in his hands, I stare at it in aw, he even decorated like how restaurant would. His decorations are even prettier, man I didn't know he can cook.

"Wow it's look so good" I sit up and put my feet to the floor, only to pull it back up due to the icy floor. 

"it's cold, I will get you Woohyun slippers" Hoya disappear for few second before coming back with Woohyun tiger slippers. My jaw literally drop when I saw the slippers. 

"His fashion is a bit bold" Hoya explain, I nod in agreement. The slippers are extremely warm though. 

I take the first bite and it's super delicious "It's so delicious" I give him two thumbs up. I keep on eating super fast as if afraid that the food will run away any second.

"Eat slowly or else you're going to choke" Hoya warn "I will get water just in case"

"No I got it" I put the chopstick down and run to the kitchen. Yes, I still have hot chocolate. I pour the hot water and stir the hot substance. 

"Here" I put the hot chocolate down. We finished eating and just watch some random channel. I don't know when or how, but I fell asleep. 

 

 

I woke up by the sounds of annoying bird chirping outside of my window. I hate those early bird, no wait its 12 P.M. Never mind birds, I don't hate you anymore. I drag myself to the living room after I was done with my morning routine. They guys are all watching the cheesy love movie that is like two hours long, called Titanic. I sit down in between Sungjong and Dondwoo. I couldn't stand it anymore as I flip to a different channel. the seven guys turn to me in shock, demanding me to turn back to the movie

"Love last forever my " I scoff, continue to flip the channel to find something to watch. I feel my body heat up and I can see my hand shaking violently. its here again, I take a deep breath to calm myself down. 

"Love does last for eternally" Sunggyu argue "I loved once" He confess sadly, but that deosn stop the boil blood inside me. I throw the remote control right at his face. Luckily, he caught it. I'm loosing control over my own body.

"Love is nothing, but an attraction. If he loved her so much then why would he divorced her when she was in her last stage of cancer and married a ? How dare he even send her his wedding invitation on her last few days in this Earth? If he loved his family so much then why would he ran away and left his daughter with his ? So that the can torture his daughter? In this cruel world, there is no love." I couldn't control it any longer so I start punch and throwing the things in the living-room. 

"Stop" Hoya grab my arm

"Make me" I punch his stomach, he fell to the floor in pain. The others try to grab me, but I flee out the door. My whole body is still shaking in anger, I need to let it out.

"Hey babe want to hang out?" Five guys approach me, this is perfect. I smirk before taking my anger out on them. I feel bad for them, but by now I can't control it anymore. The five bodies covers in blood runs away from me. The shaking has stop and I feel so tired. I don't know where I can go.

"Hey y" A familiar girly voice and the familiar engine pull up to my side. I turn to the smiling Kevin, it turns into a frown when he see that I'm all covered in blood and some of my clothes were ripped due to the fight. 

"Get on" Kevin grab my and and pull me onto the motorcycle. Kevin drove around the city for hours before taking me back to our hiding place. Jin-young and Myung-ki are already there. Jin-young pull me into a hug right away

"Poor thing, it's okay" He whispers, patting my head.