Tutor (unedited)

Ms. Abusive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

 

Jessica walks up to the teacher’s desk wondering what she wanted, but really should could care less. When the teacher noticed Jessica’s presence, she shifted her vision from the reports on her desk to Jessica, feeling the student’s presence.

 

“Jessica, is everything okay? Are you having hard time in school with all your other subjects to worry about?” The teacher asked Jessica.

 

“No, m’am. Everything is okay and going fine. Why do you ask, Mrs?”

 

“Jessica, your grades have been getting worst this month. You are barely passing this current grading period. I know this subject is the most hated and could be the hardest, but it seems like you’re not getting the subject. If you fail this grading period then you might not be able to graduate. This is a required course that you need to pass, to be able to graduate. Jessica, I worry about my students very much and hope to them with a diploma in their hands at the end of the year. Would you like me to assign a tutor to you to help you out? Maybe having a student explain the concepts and help you study, would help you pass this class with flying colors?”

 

“I’m sorry for my grades. I will admit, I am struggling. I just don’t understand and math is certainly my most interested subject. I’ll ask my parents to hire me a tutor. Thank you, Mrs. for worrying. Is that all you needed to talk to me about?”

 

“Non-sense. There’s no need to spend money on a tutor. I’ll just ask you to tutor you. She’s at the top of your class and always makes high grades in my class. Probably in all her other classes, too. She’s kind and seems to not mind helping others that are struggling. you! Please come to my desk for a brief discussion!” The math teacher called for you without even waiting for an answer from Jessica, leaving the princess with shock in her eyes and a little annoyed. Jessica knew exactly what the teacher was going to ask you.

 

Jessica surely did not want the Queen of Hell to tutor her. She had hoped the other girl would had declined the teacher’s request of tutoring her. Knowing you, the chances were very slim. The teacher was right about the girl’s kindness. you may be called the Queen of Hell, but she still went out of her way to help others that are actually in need.

 

“I’m sorry to disturb you of your work, you, but would you mind tutoring Jessica in Algebra II? She seems to not be understanding it when I explain it, but maybe she will improve with a fellow student explaining the concept. I understand if you are busy, but I know Jessica and I would appreciate your help. Right, Jessica?” The math teacher asked.

 

“Right.” Jessica replied with a tone with a hint of annoyance and sarcasm. Her tone did not go unnoticed by you. The ice princess be failing, but still gotta be so mean and rude about receiving help.

 

“No, no. It is not a bother to tutor the wonderful Jessica. I would be honor to tutor her. Is that all you need Mrs.?” you replied with the same tone towards Jessica.

 

“Yes, that is all. Have fun you two, kiddos! I hope to see an improvement in your grades, Jessica. Please do not kill each other. I do not want to see both of you two going bald. That is all for now. You are dismissed to do whatever activities you wished to do.” Mrs. math lady told them.

 

“So Jessica, when do you want to start this tutoring g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter