gypsy

Gypsies and Weddings

--- 

 

The cousins Henry, Sunggyu and Jinki were normal 18 year olds, with a love for fun and music. But when their dongsaeng Woohyun ran away from home at age 17 to marry a gypsy teen, they kind of struck a different kind of experience.

 

It was their first time attending something gypsy related ; they don’t even know those people existed . They were awestruck and just too dumbfounded with the bling and fling. The wedding itself was full of pink, from the gypsy bride’s over decorated pink wedding gown, to Woohyun’s pink vest and matching snap back. The wedding hall was blinged with pink gemstones and Swarovski crystals.

 

 

“I didn’t know gypsies are rich people.” Henry whispered to his older cousin Sunggyu.

 

“I didn’t know either!” Sunggyu remarked, grimacing slightly with the overly pink vest he was wearing as part of Woohyun’s best man. 

 

“Well, we now know.” Jinki remarked, sighing as he hated social gatherings the most.

 

But the three eventually took in the gypsy culture and just admired how in love the pair was and even though the pair was 17 years young, they were in love with each other. Woohyun introduced his wife Gwiboon, a charming girl from a  wealthy Romnichal Gypsy clan and she radiated with a glow the three agreed was due to love.

 

The party went to full swing after the dinner and to the three’s surprise, the guests stripped to gypsy clothes and partied the gypsy way. And that was utterly entertaining since the girls were showing off their assets and grinding their seductive hips to the beat of the song. 

 

The three were watching from the sides, quite entertained with the sights and sounds of the gypsified wedding, until Henry laid eyes on those brown eyes and high cheekbones of a girl in purple gypsy skirt and a fitted black blinged up bra. She looked so shy while she danced a little to the music and that caught Henry’s attention to the fullest. He excused himself for a while and in a blink of an eye, his arms were wrapped around the tiny girl’s waist and she was smiling wide at him; Henry wouldn’t mind marrying this gypsy girl.

 

Everyone was partnering up when Gwiboon walked up to the two cousins and introduced her maid of honor, a pretty girl named Junghee. She was flamboyant and outgoing, talking a mile a minute that the cousins were having a hard time deciphering her jargons.

 

“Do you want to dance?” Jinki finally asked and Junghee flashed him a bright smile and nodded.

 

Jinki found out how a gyspy moves and Junghee was quite an expert. Her slim waist was revealed with her short red tool skirt and her cropped shirt. She had the nice balance of everything and Jinki was just drawn into her, how does it feel if her body move with him? And in all their glory.

 

 

Sunggyu sighed, seeing how his cousins snagged a gypsy each while he was the typical left behind. He decided to take a walk out, some cold fresh air would be very nice. As he walked out the reception, he saw a girl struggling from a grip of a man. Being the gentleman that he was, he rushed to her  aid and helped her out of the situation: a drunk gypsy wanting her for .

 

“I’m Myungsook.” She introduced herself and thank him for saving her from the drunkard.

 

“Aren’t you cold?” Sunggyu asked as he took off his coat and draped it on her shoulders. “Let’s go back inside.” Sunggyu motioned towards the door and Myungsook nodded.

 

Back inside, Myungsook gave Sunggyu’s coat back and joined the other gypsies dancing along the sensual beat. Sunggyu sighed and rolled his eyes before running off to dance with the girl, letting himself loose and just enjoying the fluid body of the gypsy.

 

Ryeowook, Henry found her captivating that when the clock struck 2 am and the party was slowly thinning out. Ryeowook joined her sister Sungmin and brother Kangin when Henry wondered if he’ll ever see her again. 

 

“you can, but you have to marry her.” Kangin uttered and soon Henry was thinking twice about his decision. 

 

He looked at Ryeowook who had hopeful eyes darting towards him and he just knew that it’s a risk he’s willing to take. “I will.” Henry said confidently and Ryeowook ran towards him and kissed him sloppily,

 

“Sorry.” She blushed but Henry grinned and took her into an embrace and brought her back to his car to meet his parents and settle a wedding date the soonest.

 

 

 Jinki was all over Junghee, the girl enjoying the dominance the boy was asserting. Her legs were wrapped around his hips as he backed her on the wall, her lips ruby red at the intensity of their making out.  “I can’t have with you.” Junghee breathed out and Jinki looked at her inquisitively.  “I need to preserve my ity for my husband.”  She breathed out as Jinki on her neck.

 

“Then let me marry you.” Jinki blurted out.

 

 “You are just saying that.” Junghee uttered then pushed him away and her feet touched the ground. She then ran towards her friend but Jinki caught her by the wrist. “Please let me go.” Junghee uttered, tears running down her eyes.

 

“hey” Jinki uttered, trying to make her look into his eyes. “I am serious.” Jinki uttered and  Junghee refused to believe  it. “I am.” He affirmed and placed a chase kiss on her lips. He smiled and then led her towards the exit but not until Junghee pulled him towards her family to introduce him to her parents.

 

Sunggyu has his arms wrapped around Myungsook who was still dancing, more of grinding her body on Sunggyu’s body and he could actually let loose and do inappropriate things to her but decided against it. The dance ended abruptly though when an older guy demanded Myungsook . She latched herself onto Sunggyu and shouted at him, making Sunggyu froze and broke into a cold sweat.

 

“I’m marrying him so quit chasing me!” Myungsook said firmly and the man shook his head. “I said I am marrying him! He took my ity already!” She announced and everyone went silent.

 

“You!” The man charged at Sunggyu but Sunggyu dodged it and gave a man a blow on the stomach before grabbing her by the hand and running away with her towards his car.

 

“I am so sorry.” Myungsook uttered. “I really am sorry that I used you.” She apologized just as Sunggyu caught his breath.

 

“What was that about?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsook sighed and explained to him about gypsies and their culture. 

 

“I don’t like him but he keeps on insisting to marry me.” Myungsook explained. “And our ity is precious, we give them only to our husband.” Myungsook explained. “I’m sorry I lied but that;s the only way I could think of to make him stop.” Myungsook tried to explain her actions and Sunggyu sighed before pulling her into a kiss.

 

“I like that idea.” Sunggyu uttered. “Marrying you that is.” Sunggyu added and Myungsoo smiled and hugged him.

 

And that’s how the three of them decided to stage the triple wedding right after their highschool graduation.

 

----- 

 

 

a/n:  shall I write about the wedding? I was planning to write s for their first time XD