~Fin

I'm not the only one ( Stay with me side story )

You and me we've made a vow

For better or for worse

I can't believe you let me down

But the proof's in the way it hurts.

***

Yoona smiled as she bid her husband a farewell. Her smile may seem genuine but deep inside, she's dying. Her husband kissed her on the cheeks. It wasn't the same. There were no sparks. They've lost it, and she knew it.

She walked inside their house, and closed the door. She turned to her right and saw their picture. She was smiling and he was too. They look so happy. Who wouldn't be happy in their wedding day? It has been years and she can still remember the fresh pain. She can still remember it like it was only yesterday.

Its almost 1 week till their wedding. Yoona smiled as she fits her wedding gown. In one week't time, she will be 'Mrs. Lu'. She feels like she was the luckiest girl in the world. She took a couple of selcas and posted it online. As she scrolling down her feed, she received a message.

A message saying her fiance slept with another girl. Rumors spread with a speed of a wildfire. Everyone knew, even her. At first, she didn't believe. But as the time goes by, even her, knew 'it' happened. Especially now that she saw the proof.

Weeks have passed and its her special day. She was about to back-out and run away. But when she saw him, his smile. Him, standing at the altar waiting for her, everything she planned was waster. And there goes nothing, she said her 'I do'. Not knowing it was the biggest mistake she ever committed.

 

***

For months on end I've had my doubts

Denying every tear

I wish this would be over now

But I know that I still need you here

 

***

Its been months since that incident happened. She saw 'her'. She saw Tiffany Hwang. With a child. She saw Tiffany Hwang with his child. She was sure, You wanna know why? Her child looks exactly like him. She looks exactly like Lu Han.

She's been crying every day. But she didn't show it to her husband. She don't want to feel weak. Not in front of him. Not in front of others.

Her grip tightened as she looked on the paper she was holding. Divorce papers. 

She want to end this all. She want to end her mistake. They don't have a child so there's not a problem. Everything is cleared. She prepared this years ago. She already signed them. All that's left is for Lu Han to sign the papers. And when that happened, Everything will be okay. Not soon, but everything will be alright. She will be alright.

***
You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

***

"Are you out of your mind?" Lu Han asked. He was shocked. He don't understand what's happening. She suddenly gave a letter to him. Asking for him to sign them.

"Please Lu Han, this marriage is a mistake. We. Are a mistake" Yoona explained. Tears evident in her eyes. She wanted to do this. She want to end this all. She want to be free.

"Baby, don't do this to me. You know I love you right?" Lu Han asked, hugging her from the back. And there's Yoona, letting go from his grip. She had enough. Her knees are getting weak. Specially when he called her 'baby'. She goes weak for him. She goes  weak for Lu Han.

 

**

You've been so unavailable

Now sadly I know why

Your heart is unobtainable

Even though Lord knows you kept mine

 

***

It has been a week since that fight. And yes, Lu Han still haven't signed the papers. He didn't know that Yoona was hurting. She loves him to death. But she need to let go. For her to be able to see her own worth.

***

You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

***

"You're crazy Yoona, we're married for sake!" here they go again. Fighting. Why? Because Lu Han won't sign the papers. And Yoona was persistent. She want to end this. She want to end her suffering.

"That's the point Lu Han! We're married. But I feel like we're not! I know what you did. I know what you did with that Tiffany Hwang! Don't lie to me Lu Han! You're so naive!" Yoona screamed. She couldn't take it anymore. He need to know that she's not clueless.

Lu Han was shocked. He didn't know what to say. He can't believe it. All he can do was hug her. Hug her to ease the pain.

"Lu Han please, let me go. I knew that from the start, this was wrong. Me, getting married to you, was wrong." Yoona cried. Everything she was holding on for years, was now being revealed.

"I know that you love her Lu Han. If it wasn't for that stupid arrange marriage, us wouldn't happen." she added. All Lu Han can say is "I'm sorry, baby"

***

I have loved you for many years

Maybe I am just not enough

You've made me realize my deepest fear

By lying and tearing us up

***

After that night, Lu Han finally let her go. Yoona was hurt, and he was too. She loved him for many years. And she've realized her worst fear. Being lied to and cheated on.

She loved him since they were kids. And their parents knew that. That's why they've arranged their marriage. But it seems like their marriage was not for the best. It was for the worst.

 

She knew that he can never love her, like the way he loved Tiffany Hwang.

She was no match for her in his heart.

***

You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

I know I'm not the only one

***

For the nth time tonight, Yoona cried. She thought of Lu Han. She can't get him out of her mind. Out of her system. She love him that much, she could die. But it seems like she was a victim of fate. Because the man she love, can never love her back.

Yes, Lu Han was smiling in their wedding. But it was all an act. And from the moment they we're married. She already knew. She was not the only one.

 


--

theeyesmileprincess: PLEASE DON'T HATE ME TT_TT You knew what happened last time. My draft was freaking DELETED. And the first I wrote was better than this. I'm so sorryyyy :(((

Kindly check my updated website: www.withloveyeri.weebly.com