Chapter One

Conclusions and Confusions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one~ EHHH? 

 

Tiffany's POV

I open my eyes to the sounds of people rushing past. I can hear them around me but from afar. My head feels alot lighter than usual, more like alot of weight has been taken off. I might just be feeling alot light headed today, so i'm just going to ignore it. I lift up my head to see the greyish walls, where was my actual wall with pink polka dots on it? The light in this room isn't very entertaining either with the bulb flickering right before my eyes. Slowley they drift down towards the rough material wrapped around my body. It wasn't even pink. The pattern of it is just horrible, who would sleep in a white blanket with small blue/ grey dots on?

I cleary aren't home. It's really obvious that I am somwere different, But it's the weird and stomach turning feeling that I have that somthing isn't right. Am I being kidnapped? Have I beeen held hostage in this small fricken room? AND IT ISN'T EVEN PINK? I take this horrible material off my body quickly jumping off the bed. My back feels alot more firmer. I don't think that was the best matress either. Am I seriously dreaming? I honestly feel like somthing is wrong but I don't know it yet. My feet slowley mvoe towards the door. I silently shreek with my hand shaking debating wether or not to open it. 

Anything could be out there by all means ANYTHING. I wake up in a room which I don't even remember entering, on such cheap furniture. I wouldn't mind but their isn't even any pink here.. My hand is slowly pressing down on the handle, what is on the outside? You never know, it could be a big huge scary monster! He could be waiting for me to walk out and then eat me for his breakfeast!!! 

 

Pink

Pink

Pink

 

I keep thinking of my favourite color in the whole universe. I wouldn't go anywere without thinking about it. It brings some sort of light to the day or what I like to call is happiness. Yes, pink to me is the key to having my smile. Without the colour I would probably be in some sort of depression or somthing. I think people should see the world as pink aswell. Yet they wouldn't be upset then would they? If people saw Pink the way I did, then nobody would be upset, but happy. 

 

Kkkrrreeeeeekkkkkk

 

Aish~ the door is so loud! This place seriously needs something doing towards it. I move my hand slowly to open some more, I don't want to move it to much incase their actually is a monster waiting to gobble me up or somthing. I hope I don't taste well, and he vomits me up. Well I'm nearly at a point where people can actually see me. Goodbye world I'm sorry to say that I will be living the rest of my life in this goblings stomach. Let's hope he is a pink one to let my mood up a little. I love you mom, I love you dad, I love you Michelle, and I sorta love you Leo! Besides being the most annoying brother in the world, to be honest your the best.

"TIFFANY!" 

I look up and I see my father, okay so YAYAYAY I'm going to live! But why is my daddy here and I have woken up? It's quite over whelming if I am being totally honest, are we homeless or somthing? I diddn't hear anybody say anything about financiall problems, but why would we have them anyway? My father is one of the famous 'Hwang brothers' dorky sciencetists who experiment with the most bizarre stuff! It's funny to watch them, some failing, some working. 

"D-daddy?" I ask, quickly pulling my father into a hug. "W-WHERE ON EARTH AM I?? WHY AM I WAKING UP IN THIS STUPID DULL ROOM? IT'S NOT EVEN PINK.."  

He pushes me away. YES PUSHES ME AWAY. Why daddy? Have I done anything wrong to dissapoint you/ annoy you? His face was still blank and it looked like he had of been crying. I honestly hate looking at him in this state. I remember telling him 'WHEN EVER YOU'RE UPSET, THINK OF THE COLOUR PINK!' He certainly wasn't thinking of it right now was he? Daddy please read my mind and look into my eyes, what has troubled you? Have I done any sort of damage towards the family? I want to see you smile, c'mon think of the colour pink will ya...

"Come with me" 

The rough texture in his voice actually scar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter