Healing his heart

Healing his heart

 

 Title: healing his heart

 

 

 

 

Minho felt his heart break in a million of pieces the moment he saw Krystal , the love of his life kissing taemin the member he loved like a little brother , amber was next to him , she had seeing him enter and approach him to go to the recording studio together were a meeting would take place , they were laughing , when they stop at the scene in front of them , they were both left speechless; amber didn’t know what to do, she always thought that Krystal like minho the way it was obvious he like her, but she was wrong .

 

She could see the pain in minho eyes ;she felt so sad for him , she knows what is like to love , care for someone and the person not feeling the same way about you ,she wanted to do something , anything to make him feel better but she didn’t knew what ;so she just stay still next to him .

 

Minho didn’t stand it anymore , running away , he only wanted to be alone in a place, far away from them , he somehow found himself on the roof top, he sat on the floor , trying to hold on to the tears that threaten to fall , until he noticed a person next to him startling a little ,only to recognize amber who was making room to sit next to him , he thought that she was going to say something to him but she didn’t ; she didn’t say a word .

 

Minho really appreciated that ,the last thing he needed was to talk about feelings , five minutes pass in silence noticing that it never felt awkward actually it felt pleasant and comfortable , he was glad amber

was with him .

 

Amber stretched a little murmuring “i am so hungry man , do you want to eat ?, my treat ,what you say” minho smile as he stood up , helping her to stand up, telling her without words “ yes I’ll go” .

Eating with amber was like eating with a long time friend ,she was so adorably funny , that tears were falling but not because of sadness , his tears were because of the jokes she was telling him , being with her made him forget about everything he just presence moments ago , amber was still making jokes to Minho when her cell ring , she took the phone it was Victoria asking her where she was , telling her that she needed to came back to the studio and help them find minho that was missing , amber telling victoria that she was with minho that he was fine , she could hear victoria sighing relieve telling a very worried leader that minho was with amber and that he was fine , she smile a little hearing onew say to her “ thank god , I thought the worst”.

 

Amber tell minho everything deciding it was best to come back to the studio , they were all waiting for them; Onew stood up quickly at the sight of minho walking towards them , he walk towards the silent boy giving him a tight hug ,then pushing him hard yelling to him “ don’t you ever do that again , do you hear me? , I was worried sick , you didn’t even answer your cell , I was about to lose it ,so don’t do it okay”.

 

minho smile to his leader he was really fortunate to have onew ,lee jinki as his leader the man in front of him took so much care of him well of all of them, telling him “ sorry , I wont do it again , I promise, I really sorry , it wont happen again” .

 

onew smile saying to everyone there “ well , you have to be wondering why we are all here right? well” he look at Victoria and she say “ we are going to be united on the next cd , we will be one group at least for one year, after we promote the cd , we will separate” onew smile at all of them saying “ so lets become united , like big family , what do you say?” victoria was already next to him saying “ this will be fun , is not like we don’t know each other , we are already friends ” minho was cursing in his mind he didn’t wanted to see Krystal for a very long time but I guess anything goes like i want “ ”; amber mind was running so fast it pains her ;this isn’t going to be easy for him , they had to see each other almost everyday for an year , she got to do something to help him forget her to ease his pain somehow .

 

Suddenly Taemin stood up with a big smile on his face as he say “ well ;then I have some good news to say , Krystal and I are a couple , we love each other ;this would be so great, you will help us right ? To keep it a secret from the fans ” taking Krystal hands in his as they received the congratulations of all of the rest members except from a very silent minho and a very sad amber .

 

 

Minho thank god that he was the rapper of the group , because even thought he had to be in the company , he wasn’t called to the recording booth everyday were he knew krystal and taemin would be because of their voices , he had a big time on his hands and amber too , so they just spend all their free time together , minho was amazed at all the fun he has with amber , she could make him sweat playing any sport because she was as good as him , she would make him smile with her jokes , they would lay in the grass after playing to regain themselves talking about everything and nothing at the same time , he would look at her all blush by exercise , sweat on her skin , her breathing fast and ragged and he almost gasp at how beautiful she looked , how he didn’t noticed that before?.

 

The rest of the members were a little confused about their closeness , they seem to be always together , even when they were called to record their parts of the song they would tease ,play each other , like little kids , onew look at them and smile , he was happy amber was with minho , she seemed to help him in ways , he always wanted but knowing very well ,he wouldn’t , he knew about minho loving krystal , the moment he noticed his heart break , he had fallen in love with minho since so long but always kept a secret because he knew very well it could never happen , so he locked those feeling inside making himself competent with only being his leader , his friend.

 

Taemin and krystal were having dinner in a restaurant to celebrate their 2 months anniversary when taemin ask her if she had noticed something strange in amber these couple of weeks , she seemed happier and glowing , krystal started to laugh saying “ so you have noticed also , I think she likes minho oppa more than friends” taemin smiled “ yes ,i also think minho likes her too” “ why you say that tae?” he stop for a second before answering “ well , he is always so happy when he is with her , lately he had been taking care about his appearance a little more , he had been texting and calling her a lot” krystal squeal saying “ it is the same with amber , she now days puts a little make up on her face , she ask us if she is cute and we had found her blushing every time she speaks with minho on the phone , we have to get them together , they would be so sweet to each other” , coming up with a plan .

 

Minho birthday was approaching so onew with the help of victoria organized a little party for him ; onew now days felt his heart healing little by little , victoria friendship made him feel better , he found himself a wake at night thinking about her ,smiling silly when he did , not knowing that it was the same for victoria .

 

The day of the party finally came ,minho was in the living room waiting for the guest to cam e, actually he was waiting for amber to come so he could really have fun , he was talking to onew thanking him for the party when ,amber enter ,his heart stop for a second , she look so gorgeous with a really cute black dress that accentuated her body like a glove , he could see , her long toned legs , her tiny little waist , but what made him smile was her shoes , she was wearing her favorites tennis , it really was her , he walk close to her noticing that she wasn’t wearing any make up except a red lip gloss on her lips, that made her lips look so tempting that he wanted to kiss her , he stood in front of her noticing that she was a little scared , she gave him a letter that he opened quickly seeing two tickets of the game he wanted to see hearing her say to him “ happy birthday , I hope you like my present , they are really good seats , I hope you and your date have fun” he look at her telling her “ would you go with me ?”.

 

 

Amber didn’t know what to say telling him “ do you really want to go with me?” minho smile at her saying “ of course I want to go with you , what do you say?” amber smile at him seductively telling him “ I will , if you dance with me”he took her hands in his saying “ it would be my pleasure” amber blush at his words she only wanted to mess with him but he really take serious her words , suddenly they were in the middle of the living room , when he hold her waist with his hands , her hands around his neck , witch it was weird because she had to lift her self on her toes to do it , minho smiling when he noticed what she was doing , they were both looking at their eyes , they couldn’t seem to turn away their gaze , when he pulled amber closer to him .

 

Minho forgot about the people there; it was like they were all alone in the room , his hands caressed a cheek tenderly as he place a soft kiss on top of her lips , he could feel her surprise but it was all melted away when she kiss him back , her lips on him made him grin like an idiot , he was kissing the girl that took his broken heart and mend it making it whole again , the one girl that made him believe in love and fall in love again , his heart skip a beat feeling her lips nip his lower lip gasping at the touch his lips opening slightly at her mercy, his mouth to be explore by her , by the both of them parting a little when much needed air , telling her “ I love you amber , I am in love with you , be mine?” amber smiling at him ,tears on her eyes telling him “ yes , I will , I love you too” their lips meeting halfway to kiss .

 

 

Not so far away from the new couple onew had witness everything it happen between them , he couldn’t stop himself from having a sad smile on his face , he was happy for minho , he had finally found someone to love , but he was sad for him because it made him feel so unloved and alone until he felt a hand holding his, at the touch he look at the person seeing that it was victoria the one holding his hand so tenderly , she stood there in silence just telling him without words that he wasn’t alone , that she was there for him , he smile feeling in his heart that it would be a really interesting year for all of them ,finding himself looking forward to it .