Chapter 2 Calling All Homies

Unpretty Rapstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dreaming, dreaming that I didn't have to go to school.

"Krystal"

Hoping and praying that mom packed me some good food.

"Really Krystal?

My heart is pumping because I get to see my eye candy.

"Krystal!"

Oh, heaven's a blessing that I get to see my baby daddy.

"KRYSTAL SHUT THE HELL UP!" Jessica shouted.

"You're going to make me get in an accident" arguing with Krystal as she weaves out of traffic.

It was early in the morning and Jessica was in a rush driving Krystal to school on her way to work. Krystal, who was in the passenger seat was daydreaming and making up a song.

"Dammit Krystal this is why I told you to wake up an hour early, now I'm going to be late for work and you're going to be late for school!"

"I'm not kidding if I get in trouble with mom and dad I'm going to give you a bionic wedgie in front of your friends!" Jessica said while speeding through the lanes.

"Oh quit your ing, you’re not going to get in trouble because we are going to make it," Krystal said nonchalantly

As Jessica finally gets off the busy streets she remembered something important that she needed to tell Krystal.

"Um...hey Krystal?" Jessica said.

"What's up?!" Krystal replied cheerfully.

"Are you okay with going to school?"

"I mean I know it's been a few weeks since the accident on the runway happened, but I'm just wondering if you can handle the gossip," Jessica said sincerely.

Suddenly Krystal's cheerful smile disappeared as she honestly forgot what had happened to her during Fashion Week. Her nose was already healed so that wasn't the thing that worried her, it was her fall being recorded on live television that freaked her out.

"Oh, ~!" Krystal screamed.

"NO NO NO NO NO! Jessica, you got to take me home now!"

"What about school?" Jessica asked

"You've missed too many days to skip school, your grades are going to drop!"

" SCHOOL, JUST GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!" Krystal yelled out.

Jessica started bursting into laughter and said,

"Okay now you're just being stupid, and you know there's no way mom is going to send you to another school so just be strong and walk in there like a pro!"

“So what you mean is if I don’t get out of the car you’re going to kick me out by force, right?” Krystal said annoyed

Her sister nodded, “Exactly, now get out I’m going to be late.”

“Alright, Alright sheesh!” Krystal said as she got out of the car.

She waved at her sister goodbye and started heading for the school gate. Her school isn’t as fancy and elite as what her mother wanted, but Krystal pestered and argued with her about how unrealistic and superficial those schools are that her mother just gave up.

As Krystal was walking through the main doors she heard somebody shouting at her. When she turned around she saw her friends Kyung and Victoria running towards her. Even though Krystal was always popular in the fashion world she just could never catch a break in school, but it all changed when she met Kyung and Victoria during her first year in high school.

Krystal met Kyung when she watched him win a freestyle contest at their school festival and commented on his twitter saying “your flow was crazy~ keep it up! ;)”, after that, they started talking and hanging out with each other. Unlike Kyung; Krystal met Victoria in her homeroom and became friends when they both found out that they had similar taste in music as well as the same favorite rapper; The Quiett.

“Oh my god Victoria look it’s the famous model Krystal!” Kyung shouted

“Hey, can you teach me that diving dolphin face plant move?” Victoria said jokingly as she and Kyung burst in laughter.

“Ah go to hell you guys I’m not in the mood for this!” Krystal said irritated.

Trying to hold her laughter Victoria finally calmed down and put her hand on Krystal’s shoulder,

“Sorry I couldn’t help it, but I am glad your oka…”

“What? I thought it was pretty funny, well except for the part when your face was destroyed.” Kyung said sarcastically

“Kyung!” Victoria shouted

“Ah come on I was just joking, she knows we were worried about her,” Kyung said.

After rolling her eyes at Kyung’s comment she turned to Krystal,

“Anyway, we’re glad your back, we almost thought you’ve moved to America to save yourself from the embarrassment,” Victoria said.

“Well I was, but my mom caught me as I was about to board the plane,” Krystal said sarcastically.

They both laughed and headed to class together when Krystal abruptly stopped in front of their homeroom making Victoria and Kyung stumble.

“What the hell Krystal!” Kyung shouted,

Victoria nudged him in the arm and pointed,

“Look alive Krystal’s eye candy just graced us with his presence,” Victoria said

He was very tall and have bright purple hair, he had a cute baby face and a smile that never left his face as he was walking toward them and Krystal was falling hard for him. Her face was turning red and her whole body was still as a rock and when the guy glanced at her Krystal turned her body towards her friends at warp speed.

“Shhh! shut up he can hear you!” Krystal whispered

“No way! Yo P.O. ~ over here man!” Kyung shouted

The guy with the outrageous purple looked up and waved back at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter