Sausage

ToppDogg Drama AU Drabbles

“Alright guys I think we’re done with all the work now, go eat the pool’ll be open soon!” Director Choi hollered to the room of sweaty teens. “You’ve worked hard rest.” The director waved at them as he walked out of the cafeteria, probably to go let the lifeguard the school hired in.

“Does anyone even want to swim?” Jiho lifted his face off of the cold floor looking around at his friends faces, 3 hours of re arranging the wood room and many splinters had not left the sophomore in the mood for physical activity. “I mean it’s not like that pools been cleaned in the last century.”

The group of boys around him groaned in agreement, the pool was gross as . Everyone knew it, so why nearly half the students swam in it was a mystery to the rest. A mystery that they were all seemingly perfectly content to ponder in silence, letting the cold floor soothe the soreness that had sunk into most of their bones.

Hansol sighed loudly after only 5 seconds of the silence, “We need to do something though, I mean we can’t just sleep on the floor all night.”

“We could play a game,” Dongsung offered the idea. He had not however expected the freshman duo to launch up in near perfect sync as soon the last syllable left his lips. The pair locked eyes before highfiving and practically yelling ‘Sausage’ at the group.

Annoyed groans were passed through the group and finally stopped when the oldest, Taeyang, sat up glaring at the freshmen. “We are not playing that game and you know why,” Taeyang spoke with all of the emotion of someone who’d had to stay up for 48 hours and watch over Hyosang and Sangwon for the entire night.

“I swear I won’t bring religion into it this time,” Sanggyun held up his right hand and crossed his heart.

“Or your mom!” Sangwon repeated the motion.

“Oh come on Tae, what harm could it do,” Sehyuk nudged his classmates shoulder. “Come on it’s something to do at least.”

It was like that the group of 13 pulled themselves up from the floor to sit in a circle. Deciding that their first victim should be an easy one, Byungjoo.

Hojoon was pushed out into the center of the circle, he barely spent any time thinking before looking the sophomore in the eye and taking a deep breath. “Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou --,” he cut out the last word before lookinging at Byungjoo. The dark haired boy was already turning red and biting his lips to keep himself calm.

He barely was able to say ‘sausage’ without breaking down laughing. He was sealed to a doomed fate the second Hyosang slid into the center however.

“Hey Byungjoo,”  the sound tech waved his hand in front of his victim to ensure he had his attention. “What’s your favorite thing about Hansol?”

Byungjoo practically leapt into the air his entire face an intense shade of red, “THAT IS SO NOT FAIR, WHAT THE HYOSANG!” A few students lounging throughout the cafeteria turned to see what the cause of the yelling was only to go back to their own conversations. Hansol however was laughing like a broken hyena.

“What is something wrong with my sausage Joo?” the laughter started spreading throughout the group. Eventually even getting to Taeyang who’d been stone faced since the idea to play the game had been pitched.

The group went through the game quickly after that, Byungjoo sulking a little as they continued. Their jokes slowly becoming more and more centric, and focused on insulting each other as they went.

The game only ended when one of the directors broke up a small wrestling match that had broken out after Sangwon had made Taeyang say that the shortest thing about himself was his sausage.

Director Choi had declared strike night over after that and began sending the tired teens on there way, besides it was already three in the morning.

 

Years in the future however incoming freshmen would still wonder why Director Choi was so insistent that no one said the word sausage ever.

 


 

AN// Basically I used to play this game with my sisters and cousins all the time when we were little and I had a sudden urge to drama au it and I never noticed that I never posted this here so I'm ??????????? but srs if u kno this game hmu bc idk if it was just something that happened in buttf@ck no where usa