Hug Me (Kihyun) pt.2

No Mercy/ Monsta X oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE FINAL

You waited backstage with other dancers while guys were on stage for the opening. You were as nervous as them. You watched Jooheon,Hyungwon and I.M perform with others. You were happy that Jooheon and Hyungwon got compliments since you were friends (and you were proud that the maknae, I.M got compliments too. You knew how nervous he was since he came in the middle of the show). Finally it was your turn. You let all your worries behind and concentrated to the music. After your solo dance with Kihyun (the mic stealing thing) you heard him whisper to your ear:”Wait for me after the stage. I have to tell you something.” You could just nod. Soon after the performance was over and you left the stage. You waited Kihyun while talking to Jooheon and I.M who had changed their clothes. “Sorry I had to interrupt you guys but I need to talk to Sarang”, you heard Kihyun say behind you. He grabbed your wrist and leaded you to a small room. “Good luck hyung!” you heard Minhyuk shout behind. You were confused but followed Kihyun. You sat on the floor while Kihyun closed the door. “So… What did you want to tell me?” you asked curiously. “Can you close your eyes?” he asked seriously. You got little bit scared but closed your eyes. You waited for a while until you heard him sing.

every day and night,

I’ve waited.

Those other silly guys,

I’m not like them.

I’ll be good to you

no need to worry.

I’ll be by your side,

even if you fall.

After singing you felt his lips on your cheek. You opened your eyes and blushed. Kihyun was only inches away. You could feel your hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter