A Very TaoHun Train Ride

Outlandish Worlds: EXO Scenario Shop

For kaistrees~ I hope you like it <3

-----

“What do you like most in the world?”  I asked Tao. We were on our way to London, coming from Brighton to hang out. It was autumn and everything looked so lovely from the outside. The train looked very well too, it was all cozy and we had enough privacy if we ever wanted to “spice” things up a little bit, which will probably never happen.

 

“You.” Tao replied and then winked. He was such a flirt and it made me laugh so hard. It was cute though, really really cute. I had to stop myself from blushing so I grip the edge of the armchair tightly. He too, started laughing.

 

I’ve always had feelings for Tao, I was just always afraid to tell him about them. My feelings were so strong to the fact where he’s the only one I can see and I want to be with him forever. I never realized I was into all these cheesy until I knew my feelings for him were real, which was like 4 years ago. He looked so lovely while he laughed. He looked lovely all the time, he didn’t even have to try. I caught myself staring right at his lips.

 

“Ya! You’ve been staring at my lips since we left!” I panicked. All I wanted to do was hide. I couldn’t find any words to utter, so I just looked at him in shock. “Are you sure you don’t want to kiss me, Oh Sehun?” He continued and laughed harder. I sighed in relief, at least he’s not mad. He’s only joking, of course, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to kiss him though. I’ve always wanted to kiss him. I’ve even had dreams of kissing him then I’d wake up feeling all broken. Ha, emo trash.

 

“Gross man, gross.” I replied. It was so hard to hide my real feelings, but I eventually got used to it. God, I can actually be an actor now. Thanks Huang Zi Tao, I owe it all to you. Little do you know.


“Eh! Don’t lie to yourself!” He was being so silly. Sometimes you want to just punch him, most of the time you want to drag him into a corner and kiss him and give him everything he wants. I had to deal with that, and it hurt.


“So, what do you want to do now? I’m pretty sure you’re aware that it’s going to be sort of a long journey.” I told him. He still continued to laugh, and it’s pissing me off so much. Wow, everything hurts. I couldn’t blame him though, and I don’t want to. I’m blaming myself. I’m too bitter and whenever he said sweet stuff, I really wished he meant them.

 

“Oh, I see now. You’re changing the topic.” This time, he looked at me seductively. That was only for a few seconds though, he was just fooling around again. I sat awkwardly and remained silent. There were a few moments of silence. If he continues flirting, I’d probably end up kissing him and he would hate me forever. I had to restrain myself. “Okay, okay fine. Want to hold hands?” He asked me, he looked pleased with himself, but at the same time tense. What the ?

 

Yes.

Badly.

Forever.

 

“We never hold hands.”

 

“That shouldn’t stop us, right?” you, Huang Zi Tao. Just.

 

“What are you trying to do?” I asked him annoyingly.

 

“I like you too.” He responded. I started breathing heavily and the next thing I realized, I was already leaning in to kiss him. I told you I couldn’t help it. He was too precious. I’m not even sure if he meant what he just said, so good luck with that. I felt like I was winning at life though. I’m actually kissing the legendary Huang Zi Tao. He was kissing me back, and it was amazing. He started wrapping his arms around me, and I wrap my arms around him too. I have forgotten everything else except Tao. I wanted to stay like this forever. “I mean it.”

 

“How do you know I like you too?” I asked him while we still continued to kiss.

 

“Actually, I didn’t.” He uttered fast and went back to kissing me.

 

“What?!” I laughed. “Okay, kissing later. Explanation first.”

 

His hair was a mess now but he looked really good with it.

 

“Tactics, my love.” He started talking. “I told you “I liked you too” in case you already like me. And I couldn’t be happier that you do.”

 

“What if I didn’t like you? What would you have said?”

“The same thing, yet I’d tell you I was joking.”

 

“Clever.” I said ily, or at least I thought it was y. I probably sounded like a try-hard or something and I started to cringe. God, I am so embarrassing. I guess Tao liked it though, because he was smiling like a fool.

 

“I’m so happy, Sehun.” He said. “So so happy.” He kissed my cheek.

 

“So am I.” I’ve known Tao for so long and all of these were overwhelming. Good overwhelming. “I really am.”

 

“I love you.” He stood up to stretch. He looked so hot and I was dying. “Now, we’re on our way to London to hang out, right? Why not make it our first date?” He then took a seat again right after talking.

 

“That’s a great idea. I don’t know how these dates go, though but I’ll try my best for you.” Tao suddenly placed a finger on his cheek. “Am I supposed t-to kiss your cheek when you do that?” I asked embarrassingly. Damn. I’m so stupid sometimes.

 

“You’re so cute, damn you.” Is that a yes? He still had his index finger on his cheek. No Tao, you’re wrong. You’re hella wrong. You’re the cute one. Damn you too. Whatever, I kissed his cheek anyways and he kissed me back right on my lips.

 

“I’ll treat you on this first date, okay?” He whispered to me.

 

“Huang Zi Tao, you’re remarkable.” I replied as I continued to kiss him.