S // 云。

  ☂  SLICE OF LIFE / applyfic ideas。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
status : available
genre : romance, comedy,  fluff, slice of life,
characters : ???
inspiration : this true story cloud SNEAK PEAK "a year ago,  i lost my phone on a plane from new york." she stared off into the distance of the studio as she tried to recall the details between the cracks of her memory. "it was an iphone. a white one."
the talk show host sat ensconced in his seat, leaning forward to catch her every word.
"i didn't realize it was gone until i was out by the baggage claim, so i figured it was a goner."
"fast forward a year later, i start recieving these strange pictures on my photo stream i couldn't recall taking, kind of like in junior high when your friends steal your ipod and spam it with a bunch of ugly selfies."
the host looked befuddled, "yeah, we didn't have ipods back in the day."
"For the next month, more pictures kept on showing up in my stream. It was pretty weird but I got used to it. It was exciting going into my photo stream and seeing what he had done that day."
"what were the pictures of?"
"well, there was a lot of different pictures. selfies, food, scenery, snapshots. they all seemed to be from the same guy. a young guy, looks around his early twenties."
"who was this guy?"
"well i went to the apple store to find out what was happening, and they traced the origin of the pictures to beijing, china."
"DID YOU GET HACKED?"
"nope. it turns out someone had found my old phone and sold it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter