1/1

Nurse and Student

"Hello, how are you feeling - oh, Junhong it’s you." Youngjae’s shoulders dropped seeing the student once again in the nurses office. The kid smiled as he kicked his feet a bit while sitting on the examining table. 

"Hi hyung!" The boy said happily, a twinkle in his eye.

"Why are you here now?"

"Ear infection," Youngjae nodded his head as he scribbled the excuse on the mandatory form he had to fill out for each student who came to the office. 

"What class should you be in this time?"

"Math, but after 10 minutes the teacher started talking about acute angles and I started to miss you," Junhong flashed a cheeky smile in the direction of the older who just scowled in response. 

"You need to know your math silly," He reached up and pushed at the teens head, since the boy was sitting and was still taller than him. "And seeing me isn’t an excuse to leave. Do you think you’ll graduate on time at this rate?"

"I’m not worried, I’m actually rather smart." Youngjae nodded watching as Junhong grabbed his hand tugging him closer. "Besides I graduate in two months so I have to woo you as much as possible before I can’t see you everyday anymore."

Youngjae rolled his eyes but ontinued to stare at their hands now resting together on the examining table. Junhong was rubbing over his knuckles in just a gentle gesture but for some reason caused a flutter in Youngjae’s stomach. “Look I told you I’m seeing someone.” Lies "But I’m sure that you’ll meet somenoe in university who will be perfect for you. Look forward to that." 

Junhong shook his head amused by Youngjae’s constant attempts to keep him away. “Daehyun isn’t your boyfriend, this has been proven already, you need to think of something better than that. Now, be nice and come take a nap with me.” 

Junhong hopped off the table, towering over Youngjae, and pulled him over to one of the beds in the nurses wing. Junhong pulled back the covers and got settled before holding them open for Youngjae. 

"You know I can’t do that," 

"Come on, I am of legal age I can do what I want."

"You still attend school where I work, I can’t" Youngjae grabbed the covers from Junhong’s hand and tucked the boy in trying to ignore the pout on his face. "I’ll let you nap until your next class period. You have to stop skipping class to see me though, seriously." 

"You’re no fun, when I graduate I’m going to come and meet you, person to person." Junhong assured 

"I know," Youngjae rested his hand on the top of Junhong’s head admiring the blonde with pink bangs the boy was currently sporting "Now sleep tight." 

Junhong scowled at him and turned so his bak was towards Youngjae. The older fought back a smile before leaning down and placing a peck on the boys temple. As Youngjae moved back to his desk to file some paper work, he thought about what it’ll be like to meet Junhong out in public in less than two months, not as nurse and student. The thought excited him and he hoped that plan pulled through.