Done

Solo

Niel went to his fan sign event since he is having a solo activity for his solo debut for lovekiller. Valentines already passed but he still hasn't forget what Byunghun did. Althrough out the event he ignored Ljoe's call because of two reason; One is because, of course, he is having his fan sign event with the angels and other is just because he is still pissed about what Ljoe did.

=Feb 14, 2015=

Niel's POV

It's valentines day and already 5 pm. I wonder if Byung is preparing something to surprise me or something since I haven't seen him all day.

I'm really really really boreeeeed right now GAASH.

Oh right, I remember how cute Changjo looked when he gave his prepared chocolate and flowers to his beloved Ricky. I got so happy that I took a picture of it with Ricky blushing on the side. Next is Minsoo hyung, he kissed Chunji hyung in his sleep and of course the forever conscious Chunji said that Minsoo shouldn't kiss him  just because he still hasn't brushed his teeth yet but hyung told him taht he loved everything about chunji hyung from his feet till his saliva and I was like EWWWWWW hyung! He heard it -.- then threw a pillow to my face -.- what a nice thing to start my day. After all those flirting Minsoo hyung lifted Chunji hyung and brought him to a car and then went away. Of course Chunji hyung's face was red as a jalapeno. WHHHATT?! I was just thinking of what had happened earlier and its already 12 am?! Where the f is that Byunghun?! I can't believe that he didn't prepare anything for me especialy on this day! I thought that after all I've given to him for every event that now is the time where he will be the one to surprise me but he is nowhere to be found! He didn't even called me just to let me know where he is and to greet me! WHAT AN AWESOME BOYFRIEND. Oh forget it! I'm just gonna go to sleep!

Why is there someone moving beside me? Oh gosh it's cold*flinch*

"Nieell~" WHAT IT'S BYUNGHUN?!

"What are you doi-- HEY! are you drunk?!  I cant believe that you have the guts to drink on valentines day while your boyfriend is here waiting for you to just greet him an effin' happy valentines day or even just a good morning! Go Away!"

I kicked him out of the bed "Ouch" What?! Ouch?! And then you went to sleep again?! Oh please! I'm so mad right now forget it! I'm gonna sleep for the second time!

End of flashback

For 2 days Niel still hasn't forgiven Ljoe even if he said that he went to his mother's place and drank because he was forced by his father which is true and Niel also knew this but the thing is just a single call would do, was that so hard? He didn't want to be alone on that day where the other members are flirting in the house and there was him only watching them waiting if his time would come.

Niel got angry because Ljoe was pestering him on his activities so he switched his phone off. He went home directly after his schedule cause he want to sleep. He was surprised to find that the lights were off, he thought that the members were away. He opened the door only to find candles with a path of roses leading him to the dining room with a handsome Byunghun waiting for him to come closer. As Niel came closer to Byunghun, Byunghun pulled the chair waiting for Niel to sit.  Niel couldn't contain his feelings because he was waiting for this to happen and now it did so he jumped into the arms of the latter hugging him tighly, not wanting to let go.

"I hope you liked it and I hope that you have already forgiven me"

Niel said that he loved it , he really really loved it. Ljoe motioned his hands to where Niel can sit in front of him. There were different kinds of food in the table and that includes a cake stating "I'm so sorry for what I've done but no matter what events I missed I would always and still love you dearly, just remember that" and of course a red rose at the center of the table with two glasses of wine.

 

Minsoo and Chunji went home after watching a movie but was surprised that the lights were off. As they've opened the door, Minsoo pushed Chunji to the wall not bothering to turn on the lights, they didn't notice the roses and the unlighted candles on the floor, they were kissing so passionately that they thought that they kicked a shoe instead of a candle until someone said "EWWWWWWWW get room hyung! Wait not here! Go to a hotel or something" it was Ricky and of course Chunji blushed again. Ljoe and Niel flinched when they heard Ricky's voice, they were about to fix everything so the other's won't see it but then Changjo stated "How sweet hyung! Who thought of this?" No one answered then the two quickly exchanged glances and ran to their room leaving a confused Changjo and then Changjo finally understood what they've done. "Hyung!! I am not gonna clean this!" but then Chunji shouted  

"Changjo!" 

"But hyung it's not me!"

Changjo lost and was forced to clean what the two left. No matter how built up Changjo is he still have to follow the rules especially on cleaning the house because no matter what happens he is still the maknae who they love dearly.


I uploaded it so late, I'm so sorry hahahha but I hope that you like it!

Anyways, thank you for subscribing to this story .