ev1 pt1;

urbanized。/ CLOSED / thanks for the memories.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    Government asks civilians to help investigate and find the serial killer terrorizing the city! March 13, 2015 @ 12:30 am by admin Irene scrap, share & like 2299 shares

A series of murders has occurred. The government of Urbanized City has been trying to keep the investigation a secret, but an unfortunate event happened that changed everyone's mind.

SEE ALSO: Urbanized hidden murderer investigation ends!

A murderer has been on the loose. This murderer targets mostly women and with the last killing being a child, the police has asked civilians to help find the killer.

The killer records him or her entering the victims home. Although the killer records him or her entering, he or she does not record the actual murder. The only evidence the police currently has are tapes left behind by the murderer. There are currently four suspects to this case.
They are:

Bae Joohyun
Mark Tuan
Wang Yibo
Kim Joonmyeon

Your job is to act as detectives and complete missions for riddle like hints that direct to the real killer. The first mission is to start questioning all suspects and gather information that you think will prove them guilty. It is now 12:30AM. You may begin.

Please check out our trailer for this event.

UPDATE -- The suspect list has expanded to eight people.
They are:

Bae Joohyun
Mark Tuan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter