Chapter 1

THE ONE DESERVES MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV:

 

SUMMER HAS JUST BEGAN

 

4 years had passed and I’m still here waiting; waiting for the man I offered my heart, body and soul. Why does fate is always a on my part? Why that on the day I knew I will be forever happy with him, I lost him? Why we ended like this? Why my love story isn’t a happy ending? I miss him so much. So much that it hurts, where are you now?

 

I can’t stop my tears falling on my face as I stared the unending ocean in front of me. I closed my eyes as strong wind blows on my face as if it will erase the pain and the bereavement I am feeling right now.

 

******

 

5 Years Ago

 

I am now on my last year in College, just like some other graduating students; school right now is really stressful but I really enjoyed it. Because of unending reports and requirements in all of my subjects, I always spend more my time with my friends and classmates. Just like now, we have some activities to do so for our Drama Subject at my Bestie IU’s house. Oh by the way I am Park Jiyeon, 21 years old and taking Bachelor of Arts Majoring Films in one of the prestigious College of Arts Institution here in Korea.

 

Our school isn’t an ordinary school as what you thinking guys; this school only belongs to the richest children who have an A++ grades since Nursery…most of us are accelerated students during Primary to High School levels, that’s the reason why at this age we’re already a GRADUATING STUDENTS. Most of the courses here are Business Courses; don’t be surprised ALL OF US are heir and heiress of our family’s business respectively; but maybe you are wondering why I took ARTS MAJOR instead? Well, as simple as my parents business is related to Entertainment Agency. Apparently, we are the owner of the Largest Network here in Korea.

 

And management? No, don’t ask me…I have my older brother, he’s the one who will handle our family business when the time my dad will retired, so I am not interested managing it, though I still need to have knowledge about it since I am still part of the company as one of the successor of course that’s why I am taking ARTS.

 

As soon as I open the door to get in, someone already open it and there’s my cousin zombie appear in my front.

 

(A/N: Suzy’s character here is as COLD AS HYEMI in Dream High)

 

 

“Good morning my dearest cousin” I greeted her and gave a very sweet smiles. She just nods a little and opens the door widely for me to get in.

 

By the way, that’s Suzy my cold-hearted cousin who didn’t smile at all. But I love that brat so much; she’s also taking same major with me since her parents is the owner of the BIGGEST TALENT AGENCY in the country. It’s not that she’s born like that, actually she’s a sweet and very friendly person before; but a tragic story had happened 4 years ago during our high school ‘causing her to be this cold-hearted brat. She don’t like noisy people and she only mingle with me and IU of course bonus Wooyoung (IU’s boyfriend) and her cousin on mother side Jinwoon who happened to be my guy best friend too.

 

“Uh…where you going?” I ask again after I saw her walks outside

 

“I hate the cheesiness inside” she simply replied and walks out. I just shook my head and shrug my shoulders. Maybe IU and Wooyoung showing some cheesiness again and she can’t stand looking that lovebirds doing lovey dovey in front of her. So I just walk inside and look to that two, and there I found them at the dinning feeding each other.

 

“Hi chinguyah…” IU exclaimed after she noticed my presence.

 

“You bubble gums someone had walk out already with your cheesiness” I remark after seating opposite to the two on the dinning table and reach the bowl of cookie and bring it to my mouth and chew.

 

IU just rolled her eyes, “what’s new to that zombie brat cousin of yours” she hissed while Wooyoung just beaming like an idiot putting her arms around his girlfriends shoulder and lean his back to the chair.

 

I just smile in return to her “she hates PDA my friend”

 

IU “we’re not doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter