Secret Baby

The Secret Baby

Nicole's POV

After the long-time-no-see show that Soyu and I put in front of the INFINITE dorm. Then, I enter the living room and when Hyun Woo saw me he calls me.

"Papa!.....Mama!" Hyun Woo was excitedly clapping his hand and point towards both of us.  

"Teen Top am I hear it right?? I think I heard Hyun Woo call Sunggyu Hyung 'Papa' but why he call Nicole Noona 'Mama'?" L.Joe ask s.

"I don't know whether this is a dream or not but I hear the same thing," Jaejin said to Minhwan.

Without I realize everyone in INFINITE apartment look at both of us for some explanation. So, I just act like they not there and take HyunWoo from DongWoo Oppa.

"Annyeong, baby boy." I kiss Hyun Woo cheek and he giggling happily.

"Nicole-shi you seem close with Hyun Woo." In Guk sunbaenim ask me.

"Ahh..nae. I had met Hyun Woo before, that's why he was close to me." I tell them with a smile.

"You meet HyunWoo before??" Soyu was shocked.

"Why I don't know about it?? Namu! Cola!  Why both of you never inform me??" Key said and headlock Woohyun.

"You are not our manager so why we need to inform you ??" Woohyun glare at Key after he was release.

"I had informed you 2 days ago, remember I asked you if you're free yesterday?? But you said you're busy that's why I don't bother you." I said to him.

"You just asked me if I free, you should tell me that you want to meet Hyun Woo. Then, I will surely empty my schedule for yesterday." Key defend himself.

"You come here, yesterday??" Eli was shocked to hear it.

"Nae, yesterday Nicole accompany me to buy some stuff for the decoration. After that, she meets HyunWoo." Dongwoo Oppa tells them.

"Why you don't ask me to help you??" Xiumin Oppa asks him.

"You're busy, bro." Dongwoo Oppa said to him.

"So since everyone was already here should we start the event?" Gyu Oppa asks them.

"Nae !" they said loudly and make Hyun Woo shocked that he cry loudly, so I quickly calm him.

"Nicole, what happen why Hyun Woo cry??" Gyu Oppa comes towards me with a worried face.

"It's okay, he just shocks," I reassure him.

"Aigoo... my grandson must be really shocked that he cry loudly." said Howon's omma. 

"This young man and lady should be told how to take care of the baby before they enter this house." Seungyeol's Omma said to the idols and all the elderly glare at them.

"We're sorry." Heechul Oppa lead them and they bow apologetically.

"It's okay. " Sunggyu told them with a smile. When he want to take Hyun Woo from me. Hyun Woo doesn't want to let go of me.

"Oppa, I think he still scared," I tell him.

"Then, I think you should go there and bring Hyun Woo for 'Doljabi' Nicole." Gyu Oppa's Omma ask me.

"But shouldn't Gyu Oppa bring HyunWoo for this event??" I ask her.

"Nae, but it seems like HyunWoo doesn't want to release you." she smiles at me and nodding her head assure me that what I do was right.

"Let's go, Nicole." Gyu Oppa bring me to the table with 'Doljabi'.

"So I hope everyone ready for 'Doljabi' time." Sungyeol said excitedly.

Pencil = Scholar 
First Aid = Doctor 
Gavel = Lawyer 
Money = Wealthy/Entrepreneur 
Microphone = Entertainer 
Airplane = Pilot 
Brushes and Paint = Artist 
Ball = Athlete
Speedo = Swimmer

I put Hyun Woo on the table and let him choose 'Doljabi' item. He was really happy because there are lots of thing on the table then he picks up the airplane.

"Gyu Oppa your son want to be a pilot. He knows that every girl dream to have a pilot as a boyfriend." Baby Soul said excitedly but then Hyun Woo put back the airplane and take the microphone and come back to me for me to carry him.

"I don't think so, he wants to be an entertainer like us." Teen Top Ricky said excitedly when HyunWoo grabs the microphone.

"Sunggyu, later let's make a contract for Hyun Woo." Mr. Lee said happily.

"We gonna have Woollim maknae," Woohyun said happily.

After that everyone starts to befriend with one another while eating the birthday cakes and all food that has been made by Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu's POV

The event for Hyun Woo birthday party was a success and everything goes like what we have planned, even the secret nearly open. I'm sure that if they know that all this while Nicole has been coming to our house and babysit Hyun Woo. Most of them will be mad for sure especially 91-lines cause they really care about Nicole and her career life. After sending our parents and all Woollim staff home, Mr. Lee also needs to go back. Before he leaves our house he informs me something.

"Sunggyu, I don't know what is Nicole relationship with your son but make sure that there are no rumors create or Hyun Woo can't meet her anymore." he whispers to me and then leaves with our manager. 

"Oppa, what Mr. Lee tell you??" Baby Soul asking me with full curiosity shown to her face.

"Are you sure, you want to hear it?? You won't like it." I tell her.

"I don't think that I will hate it." she tells me with a smile.

"Mr. Lee said that Lovelyz should leave INFINITE dorm now cause you guys have a busy schedule wait when you go back," I said to her with a serious face on.

"Seriously Oppa?? Okay, we go back right now. Let me call my members first." she tell me and quickly run into the house to call her members.

"Hey, I'm just kidding." I chuckle and walk to the living room and looking around trying to find Nicole and Hyun Woo.

"Hyung what are you looking for??" Gongchan ask me.

"Do you see my baby??" I ask him while keep looking around.

"With Nicole-shi, but I don't know where she goes." he tells me while trying to find Nicole.

"Thanks, Gongchan, by the way, enjoy the party. I will ask the others." I thank him and he goes back to his buddy, Seungyeol, and few Teen Top members. Then, I walk towards 91-line members who was happily chatting with my best friend Heechul on the couch while enjoying the party.

"Hey, guys! Anyone know where my son??" I ask them.

"Hyun Woo with Nicole. He doesn't want to be held with other people after we make him shock early." Heechul answer me and some of them just nodding.

"Then anyone knows where Nicole bring my son??" I ask them again.

"No we don't Gyu Oppa, but if you meet her can you tell her to join us??" Min asking me.

"Okay. " I said to them.

Then, I try to find her in the kitchen but only Myungsoo, Minhwan, Eli and few Lovelyz member was there. So, I just pass them and try to find her at other place and my last hope is in my room. When I open the door I saw Nicole was looking at Hyunwoo who was sleeping soundly on the bed. I just smile and lean on the door.

 she "Ohh...Oppa. You make me scared."scolded me when she looks at the door and shock cause I was there.

"Sorry I make you scared, Cole and thanks for looking for Hyun Woo this whole day." I smile to her.

"No problem, Oppa. You're busy with all the guest so at least I can help you by taking care of Hyun Woo and you know right that I love to spend time with your son," she said while looking at Hyun Woo lovingly like a mother.

"Thank you again and I think you should join the others. They are looking for you." I said to her.

"But what if Hyun Woo wakes up and finding me??" she said to me.

"It's okay. Hyun Woo won't wake up that easily. Now go meet your friend, you can't meet them often." I said to her firmly.

"Okay, Okay. I will join them after I give a kiss to Hyun Woo," she said to give in to my order and kiss Hyun Woo cheek before she leaves the room.

"I must make sure that there are no rumors was created. I don't think both of you can be separated. You guys need each other." Then, I just lay beside Hyun Woo while looking at his cute face while he was sleeping soundly.