China to Seoul

Start of something new

It was a regular sunny day in Seoul. Young couples were walking hand in hand and families were roaming the streets. Everybody was with a loved one but one man stood out from the croud, his name was Kris. Kris was a man who recently moved from China to Seoul and knew little of the area. As he was walking he suddenly bumped into a man and his name was Tao. Tao just like Kris recently moved from China to Seoul and knew little of the area. They soon apologized to eachother and looked into eachothers eyes, as that happened they both felt a spark and soon started walking and talking together to get to krow eachother better. As they were getting to know eachother they realized they have a lot in common with eachotherbut forgot to mention there name to the other. Suddenly Kris asked "what is your name?" to which tao replied "Tao, what is your name" which kris replied "my name is Kris. Soon it was time for them to depart from eachother and they both exchanged phone numbers, as soon as they left from eachother they knew that it wont be the last time they meet.

The end

 

Im sorry if its short but after I get more and better ideas i promise i will try to make my stories that i write longer.