Once upon a time

Evil Happy Ending

Walking in the dark alley with a small basket in her hand, the girl suddenly came to a hault upon reaching an old faded white house.Quietly she opened the door but the squeaking sound insisted to be heard.She take a few step before close the squeaky door.Her eyes fell to the coach.She laid down while sighing hardly.Her eyes wondering around the ceiling.Nothing intrested her.Her eyes felt heavy and then the world had turn dark.


" Sandara,wake up my dear." A soothing voice echoing in my ears.The voice of somebody I miss the most.


" Mother?" My eyes blinking to adapt the sudden atmosphere.Clearly my mother face can be seen. She is smiling with her eyes shining like a star.Her warm embrace touch my deepest side.I want to life forever in this warm embrace.


"Dear,are you alright? Is everything fine?" My mother held me tightly giving all the strength to make it through this hardship.Her concern make me tears inside.


' At least someone still care about me.' 


" Look at me.Remember what I said to you about your power?" Her eyes reaching into my mind. I nodded obediently.She beam with satisfaction.
" You are greater than what you think.You have something no one have which is confident.Believe in yourself is the key for success."Both of us concurrently spoke.


" But mother, I don't feel to back in that place. It feel like fish out of water.I do not belong at that world mother.Can I stay with you?" My eyes crystaly analyst my mother eyes. She seem distracted.


" I think this is the best time to the tell you a story.Do you mind to listen?" She put all  the attention straight into my eyes. I nodded vigorously.
" A long time ago, there was a young lady.She had a small body but her dream was as big as Jupiter.Do you know what was her dream?" She continue as soon I shook my head.


"She want to dominate the world.But everyone were so envy with her.They put her aside.They ignore the ability she had.She felt abonded then she ran away." "But mother,how about her parents? They must be worried." I cut before my mother can continue. My mother shook her head before continue. "I see my beautiful daughter was so excited but can you give a space for my story?" I grin sheepishly while rubbing my head with embarrassed.  
"She was an orphaned on her nineth birthday.She was all alone facing the world full of selfishness and deceitful.She grown up being a fair and radiant lady with a desair to lead the world.She wanted the world to obey her.Nobody can defeat her at that time.The power she discovered make her full of herself. Slowly she defeat one by one of her enemy.She became powerful as none can stop her.But that does not enough.She had back to the place where people had been abonded her.Her present already gave shiver to everyone.One day,she heard about a baby had born from the royal family so she decided to visit the castle.Everybody turn white at the shocking sight.Once she glance at the baby,she had an instinct that the baby was not an ordinary person.She does not want to risk her authority so she put spell on that baby.But the baby was so lucky.The baby grow up as the princess of the kingdom.The princess manage to overcome the spell and fight her.She had been defeated by the princess.The inhabitant squal in happiness with the victory.Even to their thought she had gone but her desair shall be continue to her generation.So it is not the end yet.You shall continue the story." At the last sentance, mother emphasize the you strangely. My head could not comprehead what the point that I missed.


'What actually it mean? Why I am the one that will continue the story?' I thought with a curiousity wall in my chest.


"My daughter is still innocent to understand.Don't worry.Soon everything will be reveal.You must know that everything you do just follow your heart.Be strong my dear.Soon all tears will vanished,only your eager will be in mind.In that moment you know the real tale." She patted my shoulder.


"Goodbye my dear,we will meet again." I hold mother hand.But slowly my vision faded and I back to the pitch black scenery.

"Mother"