Mission Start!

Mission Commence: Thaw the Ice King's Frozen Heart!

Chatbox: B1A4+1O

O_Hani: Guys! Guess what? :D

A_Jinyoung: I can smell your happiness from here. Spill it Hani :)

A_GongChan: I know..

B_BaRO: I'm not a fan of suspense guys, so just tell us! >:(

A_GongChan: She's joining PGA Club because of L. I kinda eavesdropped your conversation this morning, Hani. I'm in front of your seat remember? I want to talk to you about it earlier but you rushed home.

A_CNU: Ok, I'm getting the picture.. since when did you become a photographer anyway,Hani? I thought you were a part of the school paper ever since. :/

O_Hani: Sorry oppa.. and it's true. I told a lie and it keeps on bothering me, but i'll bother me more if I won't make a move. I really want L to notice me oppa. Mianhe -_-

A_SanDeul: Okay Hani, we understand you. But please don't hide anything from us. Because we want to protect you. You're our dearest Hani and we don't want you getting hurt :)

A_GongChan: Sandeul hyung is right. Even if I'm against L, as long as you're happy, I'll try to be happy for you too...

O_Hani: Thank you oppas :") I promise I won't hide anything! :D

________

"Aish! You're late!" L growled at Hani. A famous book author is visiting Woolim High today, the event L was talking about yesterday. Students are already gathered around, it was very crowded, the reason why he was angry at Hani. "Ahh jinjja, How are we supposed to get a nice spot to take pictures now? Huh? Aish!" he scratched his head.

"Mianhe, L sshi" she apologized with her head down, holding her camera. It was the latest white DSLR camera, she was on a rush when she bought it and just asked the shop for the best camera that fits her and easy to operate.  It was just a small one, same size as L's cam. "Promise I wont be late again, and I can get a way out of this crowd, my body's petite anyway"

"Yes. You better not, or else" he threaten her. "Okay, you should lead the way then" he instructed her and she smiled to him and nodded. They walked through the crowd with Hani clearing the way for both of them. L was holding his camera up, busy on trying to have a glimpse on the scene.

Hani was about to reach out the end of the sea of people, and she faced L who was behind her. But he was taking pictures and didn't notice, he continued pacing. "L sshi, we're---"

*BRAAAAG!*

Hani slowly opened her eyes and found herself lying on the floor and felt something heavy on her chest. Her head was facing her right and saw all of the people looking at her direction. She looked at her chest and saw a beautiful face resting on her .

IT WAS KIM MYUNGSOO.. ON TOP OF HER.. WITH HIS HEAD LYING ON HER CHEST. When he opened his eyes and saw the situation, they looked at each other with wide eyes.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"