Chapter 2

The Reality

“Hey there pretty girl... wanna ride??” A blonded girl asked you with a smirk on her face. “Oohh gosshh.. guys.. I almost have heart attack over here” you sighed with relieve. It's just your friends a.k.a the school's QUEENKA (Black Pearl)

 

“No thanks... the school is just around the corner” you said ignoring the girl and start to walk. “Ugghhh... Han Ri.. I tried to be a good girl here...” the girl pouted. “Hyeran, you know what's gonna happen if I go to school with you guys...” you folded your arms above your chest. “Huh.. okay.. so, I guess... let just hang out after school?” Hyeran said with her pleading eyes. “Fine.. I don't have anything to do anyway” you smiled.

 

You arrived at your school. 'Hope this day will be as bright as the sky' you sighed while looking at the sky. You quickly walk to your locker, take some books and rush to your first class. You spotted your place beside the window. The place beside you is empty but, you're okay with that. The bell ring and your classmates start to fill your class. They're all chatting with their friends ignoring you who just sit at your place. Suddenly, a group of boys enter the class. The girls start to scream and fangirling over them. 'There you go... those bastard are here' you decided to ignore them all and read a novel while waiting for your teacher. Little you don't know, one of the boys is staring at you and smirk 'That nerd... I'm gonna take my revenge on you... soon.'

Image result for Kim Jongin smirk

 

 

//RECESS TIME//

 

You stand up, pack your things and start to walk towards the park, yes, your school has a park, but students rarely go there during recess. You go there silently before someone notice you. Your friends are already there. “Hi girls...” you waved your hand while smiling to them. “Han Ri~!!” they said at the same time. You sat down beside Hyeran and start to eat your lunch box. There are 6 people in your group including you. They're : Hyeran, Hyeojin, Hanna, Amber, Nana, and yourself. All of you are from whealthy family but, only you keep it as a secret. The reason is... you don't wanna people to be friend with you just for what you have. Your parents understand your decision and let you be whoever you want.

 

Once you done with your lunch, you guys discuss about your hangout after school. “So, where to go this time?” you asked while looking at the faces in front of you. “Well, let's just go to shopping mall” Nana suggested. Among all of you, she is the one who loves shopping very much or you can say, a shopahoalic. “Shopping?? Good idea... any other suggestions??” you asked. The others just shook their head signaling they're okay with the idea. “Okay, let's meet at my house at 4.00 sharp.” you stand up and clean the dust on your skirt before heading back to your class.

 

//IN CLASS//

 

Your teacher come in while holding two misterious boxes. “ ATTENTION CLASS! I have work for you. An assignment. But this time, you will not do it individually. You will done it with your classmates. As you can see, there're two boxes here. One for girls and another one is for boys. Take a paper, unfold it and you can see numbers. Find someone who has the exactly numbers as yours. Easy~!” Your teacher's words made some of the students frusted. 'Damn it! That's mean I'm gonna paired up with boys!!!' you screamed in your head.

 

When the box arrived at your place, you took a paper while praying 'please not one of them especially that guy'. You unfolded the paper and saw a number..... 12.

 

'Who's the lucky person that get the same number with me?? If I get that nerd... it will be easy to take my revenge' Kim Jongin grin evily while playing with his paper. It shows number........ 12

 

Everyone already take a paper each? Now find your partner and start discussing. You can choose whatever title you want.” your teacher took her things and left the class. “Okay.... it shouldn't be that bad... right??” you mumbled. Suddenly, you saw Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai looking at you. He showed his paper.... 12. You shocked. 'Oh mannn... why him????' you face palmed. He walked towards your place while grinning smirking evily. Your classmates start to whisper and gave you glares. He leaned his face to your ears and said, “Welcome to your hell, Park Han Ri.” Fortunately, the bell rang. You quickly pack your things and rush to your house. 'Man... that was close. Why he didn't just forget about that incident?? I already apologise to him.'

 

//flashback//

 

You are at the cafeteria. It's the first time you go there because you forgot your lunch at home. You're walking while reading your favourite novel when you accidently bumped into someone. You lost your balance and fell on your back. Unfortunately, that person's food spilled on him. Your novel dropped just perfectly on his lap.

 

Everyone attention are all on both of you. Just then, you heard some laugh. It came from that person's friends. Your eyes rounded when you realised the one you bumped is KIM JONGIN. You quickly stand up and bowed to him. “I'm so sorry.. I don't see where I'm going.” you said while continuosly bowed to him. “DO YOU REALISED WHAT YOU HAD DONE??!!!” he shouted angrily at your face. 'Mann.... your voice is to loud... ugghh... annoying boy...' you made a face. “I'm gonna make sure you'll pay NERD.” he continued before walk pass you. “NERD huh?? wait till you know who I am. BASTARD!” you mumbled while picking your novel. 'DAMN IT! MY NOVEL IS RUINED!!'

 

//end of flashback//

 

That's the beginning of their war.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 : done! Quite long isn't it?? *evil laugh with Kyungie* now you know why they hate each other... Well.. I dedicate this chap to my new suscribers~

@HanisShafira

@bobengka

@jess_exo

@maskrider

Thanks for wasting your time reading my story.. I'm sorry if it but, I'll give my best!!!

 

Black Pearl members

 

Image result for ulzzang girls

 

Hanna

 

feab472a255f440dc0f6ffda3af0e13b.jpg
 
Hyeojin
 

Image result for ulzzang girls blonded hair

 
Hyeran
 
iB6LoTY23U0aj.jpg

 

Nana

Image result for amber fx black hair

Amber

 

Kim's Mansion

 

Image result for mansion
 

 

 

-xoxo-