Prologue

Squeaks and Talks

It’s a beautiful morning inside the house of 11 boys, still sleeping and snoring badly while some chefs and servants are making breakfast and cleaning the house, for the very first information, they chose to just have choose a male to working in the house, they said they feel more comfortable.

The first one to wake up is a tall curly hair man and male with eyes like a puppy, even though they did their ‘weekly activity’ last night, they wake first because their stomach is singing uncontrollably.

“Baekkie, let’s get down, I’m hungry.” Says the tall man named Chanyeol or channie if his boyfriend, Baekhyun or baekkie calls him. Baekhyun only responses it with a nod, he is still sleepy but what can he do, his stomach calls for foods.

The two boys climb off from their bed and walking hand in hand downstairs with both of their eyes still half open.

 

“Good morning, young masters!! What a Perfect time! The foods are ready, please serve yourself~” says one of their servant cheerfully before disappear somewhere else indside the big house.

 

They arrive at the dining room and see lot of foods had ready for them. Chanyeol sits on one of the chair and Baekhyun sits on his laps. The servant serves them and they eat romantically like the world is theirs, well the house is theirs though, just the house, and maybe cars and so on, but not the world.

After like an hour, that really is an hour, they finished their breakfast, they chose to walk a little. They walk outside the house, to the front garden. They are happily enjoying the sun and winds that blown pass their soul and body, when they hear a knock one the gate.

They look at each other.

“Why did he or she knock the gate when there is a bell?”

“I don’t know Channie, and where is Yongguk?”

“Maybe he is still sleeping with his boyfriend.”

“Well then, let’s see by ourselves.”

 

 

They walk to the front gate and look at the monitor first. There is a small black luggage, but there’s no living human detected by their eyes and monitor.

“OH NO, I THINK SOMEONE SENT US BOMB!!” Chanyeol receives one smack on the head.

“Let’s see it first.” Baekhyun presses on the button beside the monitor and the gate opens.

There in front of them, is a small penguin wearing shoes.

I repeat it again, a small penguin wearing black shoes.

A small penguin wearing black shoes.

A penguin.

In front of their house, in front of the gate, and now in front of them.

 

 

Silent for a moment.

And a minute.

And two minutes.

 

The penguin squeaks.

 

“oh..” –Chanyeol

“my..” –Baekhyun

“GOD!” –Chanyeol and Baekyun

“OH MY GOD THERE IS PENGUIN THAT WEARING GLASSES IN FRONT OF OUR GATE!!!” – Chanyeol and Baekhyun

They stand there like a stone, while hugging each other, eyes wide open looking at the penguin in front of them.

 

The penguin squeaks again.

 

Still stay still like a stone.

 

This time the penguin squeaks again, but now it squeaks many times, seems like he is complaining or angry with the two humans in front of it. Then it stops. The penguin opens his luggage with a lot of hard work and pulls out a paper. It gives the paper to the two human like stone in front of it.

Finally after the penguin walks and taps the paper on Baekhyun legs, Baekhyun is come alive!  It means he is moving again. Baekhyun takes the paper from the penguin, still lokking at the penguin with amazement, and hits his tall boyfriend that makes him back to the amazing world called earth.

Then they read the paper.

 

 

To Minseok, Luhan, Kris, Joonmyeon, Yixing Baekhyun

Jongdae, Chanyeol, Tao, Jongin and Sehun

 

Hello my dear boys, you must be really shocked when you see

the gift right? Well he is Kyungsoo. A he. Remember that, though he is small.

Even the smallest in his species. Poor him. I hope he will grow taller.

 

Anyway, we, the parents, chose to buy you all a penguin to be your friend!

He is special! So expensive you know, the one only in the world!

Learn to taking care of Kyungsoo.

Or ask the one who doesn’t have a boyfriend yet to taking care of Kyungsoo the most.

(Sehun, Luhan, Jongin, Kris and Tao)

Well, I we want to write more….but nope.

Have a nice day boys~~~

 

From your beloved parents

 

 

“Okay…so let him in then. Come one peng-kyungsoo. Welcome to the house.” Baekhyun says happily.

 Kyungsoo flaps his wings excitedly. Then he raises his wings (or flippers) to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo.

“I think he wants you to carry him Baekkie.” Chanyeol says as he brings the luggage in.

 

Baekhyun nods and carries Kyungsoo to the house.

 

Kyungsoo rests his head on Baekhyun’s arm and his wings slumps over baekhyun’s arm. Finally there’s someone who willing to carry him. He squeaks happily.

 

 

 

 

“OH MY GOD! BAEKHYUN IS BRINGING A BIG BAOZI!” Minseok, the oldest of the 11 boys runs (and stumbles in process) happily to them.

 

Second information : Kyungsoo is fat chubby

Third information     : Sleepy Minseok thinks all things are baozis

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!!! this is the prologue!!

i got 45 subscribers TTTTTTTTTT i'm so happy!! but i'm afraid that the story won't make you satisfied ><

Thank you sooo muccccch!!!!

PhoenixChanSoo - infinity12 - cumbaek - sweetmagnollias - hanevlofa - strawberryglitch - KimKaerol - PenguinGirl - hetata - I-ship-hunhan - awkward366 - stephani_bap - wisekitty198 - squishykyung - DanaaVeee - biafeliz - shiny01 - liloncroess - Sweet_Adam - princessLeo - growlingwolf12 - momiji2075 - pea-shappedkyunggie - JunMaknae - shinoside - maihuda87 - fikakhanGD - Bella4u - dnstmr97 - Kieu-My - River_Song - jxinlai - laktus - syeahyun - jisova - Neci96 - soft-kitty - andyeolie - nurahany - BongWoo-ri - irresistible- - 4dbabysoo - vicsyah - TY9PM_LOVER - Xiuyin

And thank you so much awkward366 and dnstmr97 for upvoting!!

 

Jongin will appear on chapter 1.

once again thank you so much everyone!! <3<3