Let it Rain/ You Really Can't Say No To Him

This Song Is For You

   “Hyung! Please!” Wooyoung begged. He pulled Nichkhun by his arm like a little kid, I mean where else would he hold onto? His leg? That would be too childish. His waist? Wooyoung was dying just touching Khun`s muscular arms, if he touch those abs he think he would die for real or well atleast faint. His neck? Again too childish. So Wooyoung decided it was safest to hold his arm. Wooyoung pulled Nichkhun toward the music room, but Nichkhun is pretty strong himself and Wooyoung was not able to. Nichkhun was a little bit stronger and he struggled to walked toward his room.

   “I’m sorry, Wooyoung.” Nichkhun continued walking to his room with Wooyoung still holding onto him, yet he already gave up. “I have a date with Tiff in awhlie.”

   “It's always Tiffany this or Tiffany that. You stop being so awesome after dating that chick.” Wooyoung let go of Nichkhun but Nichkhun stopped and turned around to face Wooyoung. Nichkhun reach his hand up to Wooyoung’s face. Nichkhun traces his fingers around Wooyoung’s face. He looked at his face full with love. Nichkhun truly loves Wooyoung but he can't, not in this cruel world. Nichkhun hand comes down to Wooyoungs chin sightly brushing over those beautiful lips. You might wonder what Wooyoung is thinking but in fact he isn't thinking at all. Nichkhun somehow does this to him, makes him confuse and all. His hates and loves the feeling all together.

   “Do you want me...” Nichkhun stays after awhile, “...to date this chick instead?” he continues to touch Wooyoung’s face. He pokes Wooyoung nose saying “You're cute when you're jealous.” Nichkhun smirk and went into his room. He closed the door and hopped onto his bed. “Wooyoung can you stop being so darn irresistible!? I can't love you and you know I can't. No one will accept our love. No one, not even the wookhun or khunyoung shippers, they just love us together but if we are really together they would just think badly upon us.” Nichkhun took out his phone. His lock screen is a pic of Khunfany, he knows in his heart is all fake though. His smile there was too, fake. He unlocks his screen, something no one but him saw. It was a pic of him and the 2PM members, but this was special to him. They are special to him, Jay was also in the picture so you can guess how long ago the picture was.

   Wooyoung stood outside of Nichkhun’s room dumbfounded. He doesn't understand what exactly just happen and did Nichkhun just call him a chick and said he was cute? Wooyoung didn't like that. “I’m not a chick and I'm not cute! I'm a man and I'm manly!” Wooyoung shouted uselessly at Nichkhun’s door. The house was new, Nichkhun just bought it. Wooyoung didn't expect Nichkhun to buy a house in Korea. Does that mean he would stay after he is done being an idol? Or is he going to move back to the states with Tiffany. Probably with Tiffany. “I mean he doesn't care about me! He Is a big jerk!” Wooyoung shout out loud again. After a few mintues Wooyoung was still standing there. “Hello? Nichkhun?” he called bit received no answer.

   Nichkhun hears everything Wooyoung said and feels bad, Wooyoung really doesn't understand. Nichkhun turns off his phone and closes his eyes when he hears Wooyoung knocks on his door. Wooyoung opens the door and went inside.

   “Hyung? Are you awake?” Nichkhun still lay still with his eyes closed. Wooyoung walks over to Nichkhun, he sat slowly on his bed. Wooyung pets Nichkhun. His hand going though Nichkhun’s hair. Wooyoung also love Nichkhun. Wooyoung doesn't care if everyone hates them for being together as along as Nichkhun loves him, is it happy he would be happy too. Wooyoung believes that Nichkhun does have some feelings for him too but puts them aside because of so, Wooyoung just wish Khun would let him in and stop hiding and trying to be what everyone wants them to be. Wooyoung just need Khun to try and believe in Wooyoung. Wooyoung stares at Nichkhun a bit longer, his vision trails to those pink cute lips.

   What is Nichkhun thinking? He thinks it kind of funny and wants to laugh, like when your parents or someone comes in your room and you pretend to sleep and they you can't hold it no more and burst out laigh, this was the same and different. Nichkhun didn't get to laugh because he was too shock when he feels something on his lips. He never had a kiss before, you may think that it is impossible for the Thai prince to never get kissed before because well everyone wants to kiss him but it true Nichkhun never experienced a kiss before but he knows this was what it was. The only kiss he experienced was with a family member or through a game with a pocky or cards. A kiss? It feels like magic with Wooyoung.

   Wooyoung doesn't do more then that, just a innocent kiss that lasts to long. He knows if he does more Nichkhun would wake up and know what he does. Wooyoung doesn't want to ruin this moment, this is the only time he can kiss Nichkhun, when Nichkhun is sleeping.

   But Nichkhun isn't sleeping. Wooyoung kisses Nichkhun for way too long and Nichkhun finally thinks it's getting weird, and slightly moves. Wooyoung feels Nichkhun move and think that Khun would wake up soon so he releases from the kiss and moves a little away from Nichkhun. Nichkhun thinks if Wooyoung does it so naturally this time, how many times has he done this before? As he thinks that he feels Wooyoung’s fingers crawling up his leg. And he can't take this no more. If he never had a kiss then you know that he never had .... Nichkhun sat up lazily pretending that he just woke up.

   “What are you doing here?” he asks Wooyoung.

   “I just want to tell you that I'm not a cute chick.”

   “Yes you are.” Nichkhun pat Wooyoung’s head and stood up. He looked at the time. It really seems like time doesn't move when he wants it to, he has five more hours until his date with Tiffany.

   “No, you are!” Nichkhun turns around.

   “Me? I'm not cute, and I definitely am not a chick.” Nichkhun replies.

   “Yeah you are! You are cuter than all of the girls including Tiffany. And you are a chick.”

   “Thanks, but I don't think so.” ’Omo does he really think that?’ Nichkhun secretly question.

   “Then I don't think so for me too.” Nichkhun just realized after all that time that Wooyoung is on his bed. Wooyoung is on Nichkhun’s bed! Jang Wooyoung is on Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul’s bed! Nichkhun can't help but let his mind wander to the things that he heard of but never experienced. Yah! He can't think of that! All he wants now is to get Wooyoung off of his bed.

   “Okay I'll teach you how to play Let it Rain, just get off of my bed.” Nichkhun really shouldn't had added the last part but he can't take it back.

   “Why? You are having bad thoughts? I don't mind letting you make them happen.” Wooyoung says in a deep voice, laying down, as he does the ‘I hate you’ handing down his abs choreo. Nichkhun immediately blushed.

   “Do want to learn or not!?” Nichkhun said extremely fast and ran out of his room to the music room. His exhale and inhale fast trying to, you know, calm himself down.

   Wooyoung left Nichkhun’s room and went to the music room. He thinks it's funny to mess with Khun. Although Nichkhun is older he act younger, well only when he is with Wooyoung and Wooyoung likes it. He likes seeing the side that Khun doesn't show anyone but him and sometimes the other members of 2PM. Nichkhun is actually very innocent and that is how Wooyoung thinks and describes Nichkhun. An Innocent Angel.

  Wooyoung enters the music room and sat down next to Nichkhun. Truthfully he already know how to play the song, I mean Nichkhun tried very hard on it and now it's printed in Wooyoung mind. He just want to spend a little time with his hyung. The members haven't had much time together doing solo things and they all don't even stay in there dorm together no more.

   “Why can't you learn how to play it yourself?” Nichkhun spoke.

   “Because I miss you.” Wooyoung lay his head on Nichkhun’s shoulder.

   “Please Wooyoung don't do that.” Nichkhun moves a little anyway from Wooyoung. “Okay, so it starts like this.” Nichkhun plays the keyboard. As Khun teach Wooyoung to play the song their hands would brush against each other, and the feeling is better than anything. Being together is better than anything. Nichkhun quickly teaches Wooyoung. “Happy?” Nichkhun asked after he taught Wooyoung the whole song.

   “No. Nichkhun why are you so stubborn?” Wooyoung asked out of nowhere.

   “Hmm? What do you mean?”

   “I know you love me but why won't you do anything? And go on dating Tiffany although you don't even love her?”

   “I-I do love y-you but-” that's all Wooyoung needed. He just needed Nichkhun to admit his feelings. Before Nichkhun could say another word Wooyoung kissed him. He lets go. He looked at Nichkhun and then look away and smirked. Why do Nichkhun have to be so cute!? A 26 year old man is not supposed to be that cute. After Wooyoung kissed him his face was priceless. He was strawberry red and he was just so adorable that Wooyoung can't help but smile.

   “I know what you think.” Wooyoung spoke out after a while. “You think that it is wrong for us to be together.” Wooyoung looks into Nichkhun’s eyes and he was right. Nichkhun is scared. He wants to help Nichkhun from being scared of what people think. He wants Nichkhun to be happy and happy in his arms. “I don't care what people think about me if they see me with you. Because I love you. I love you, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.” he smiles and Nichkhun feel like he would die. Nichkhun likes seeing Wooyoung smile more than anything, even a kiss.

   “But-” Wooyoung doesn't want to hear buts. He kiss Nichkhun again to get the Thai man not to talk.

   “Don't say but, if, or, no, if you do I would only kiss you again. I just want you to say yes to me and let me help you.”

   “But-” Nichkhun tries again but Wooyoung kiss him. Nichkhun takes his hand up to Wooyoung’s face and push Wooyoung back. “But then what about Tiffany? And the 2PM members and JYP? And the hottests?” Wooyoung smiles, that mean it is a yes.

   “Don't worry about it. You know that the ONEDAY members are all wookhun shippers. JYP? Well he would let us be together as long as we are careful. Tiffany? I'm sure she understands. But you know that both of you have to pretend that khunfany is still real. Because the world might not like us together, even if we are.” Nichkhun nods his head and Wooyoung puts his arm around Nichkhun’s shoulder and Nichkhun put his head on Wooyoung’s shoulder.

   “People think I wrote this song for Tiffany or Victoria but I wrote it for the hottests, 2PM members and you.” This made Wooyoung happy. He doesn't say anything in reply and Nichkhun spoke again. “Tell me, how many times have you kissed me when I sleep?” he smiles and looked up to Wooyoung.

   “How many times have you slept since then day I fell in love with you? Lets count. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...”

 

Do you like it? Comment and subscribe! Love them together, wish that Wooyoung can really help Nichkhun and so they can be together for real.