Alone.....

Alone .....

   

    He is the leader of the most perfect boy band "SHINee", always happy & strong personality with angelic voice, he is Onew, but some time he feel so alone & weak.........

     He opened the dorm’s door, there was dark inside means presence of anyone was about minimum. Silently he removed his shoes & went inside; he just switched on the small lamp which was emitting dim light, which was enough for him.

    With sigh he sat on the couch & rested his head back then he checked his mobile, there were some messages, one from his manager one from his mother & others from members. Nothing much just “How are you?” “What’s going on?” from members, next schedule & reminder of medicine from manager and a big caring essay from mom as usual.

Tossing his mobile aside he rubbed his face roughly. He was staring a shinee photograph which was hanging on the wall. It was like stinging something in his heart, in reality ......   He was missing other members.

After surgery as per doctors he has to take care of his health & voice, therefore his all individual schedules were cancelled. That’s why most of the time he was alone at dorm. At first he enjoyed his isolated life as he like to sleep & eat much without any silly arguments. But slowly he started to get bored without others.

Jonghyun was busy with blue night & his solo; he got hardly any interaction with him. Taemin was also busy with his upcoming drama & Key was too involves in many fashion interaction and musical. Minho was like doing so many works at a single time, means playing football and basketball tournaments, shooting variety program in India, MCing at music core & lots of other stuff. Sometime he got envious of young athlete’s energy.  

It was more than two weeks, he started to feel so alone and aside, he know that it’s for his good health to take rest & keep away from exhausted schedules but he was missing  fun and precious time with his loving members.

But in reality he was afraid.....he was thinking like “Are they better without me? Are they really missing me or not” though he know that each member love and respect him so much.

Loneliness has power to make any person weak and think negative.

As a good leader he doesn’t want to disturb or want to make them worry about him but now he was feeling so weak without them. He was holding so much frustration & loneliness. Now sleep was also not coming easily to him. It was rare to him to get sound sleep in recent days. He was sometime get annoyed by members constant nagging but now at this moment he wanted all that funny and precious time back.

 He just wanted to cry silently embracing someone tightly to release his frustration but sadly.......no one was there to hold him.

Hiding pain turns into anxiety and slowly starts to break down our mind and heart.

There was only thing he liked to do this time, it was to drink & try to forget all the nervousness. He opened the refrigerator and took two bottles of soju & stared to drink as soon as he sat on couch. Onew is known as strong drinker but considering his health it’s not good to drink much. After sometime he started second bottle without knowing that someone was watching him with worry.

When second bottle also finished, he walked towards refrigerator to take next one. He got starlet when he felt pair of warms hands on his shoulder, when he turned back he meet two big adorable brown orbs.

 “That’s enough, hyung” there was a deep voice with so much of care.

“Minho” Onew’s eyes widened, he didn’t except Minho there. “What are you doing here, don’t you have schedules?”

“I do.... after an hour, but I was little tired so came back to dorm for some sleep” Minho said while running his fingers in his messy hairs.

Onew just made “O” of his mouth, he was feeling little dizzy due to drinks & he wanted to avoid eye contact with Minho so younger couldn’t catch his sadness. So he just escaped towards couch but Minho was Minho, he also persuades him back.

“Why are you drinking alone? I was watching you.... its third bottle, why are you drinking so much?” Minho was bombarding lots of question with concern.

“Nothing just I feel to drink.....alone.”  Onew was on edge of break down so he turned his face.

“Hyung, what happened?” Minho shifted towards Onew, he knew well that his hyung don’t like to drink alone but didn’t get answer.

Minho again put his hand on Onew’s shoulder & pressed it little “Are you feeling alone hyung?” Minho’s voice was so soothing & full with innocence.

 “Don’t pull yourself hyung, if you are in pain or feeling alone just say it, stop enduring it” It could clearly feel so much care in his voice for his dear hyung.

“What?....I...I...am not enduring , I ...I just” Onew didn’t want to show his weaker side to younger so he just sighed  

But next second Onew lost his words, when he felt warm long arms embraced him.

“I don’t like when you are upset, I know we should be here with you when you need us most, I’m sorry hyung” Minho tighten his embrace and nuzzled his nose to Onew’s shoulder.

Onew’s lips trembled as he tried to speak, he swallowed the lump in his trout. Minho’s warm hug & his caring voice broke him finally. He turned back and hugged Minho clutching his shirt. Minho also welcomed his hug warmly & he patted his back & hairs.  

“It’s okay......It’s okay” Minho was swinging him a little to comfort him.

“I am such a bad leader, getting emotional on being alone for a while, I am just a weak person Minhoya but I really miss you all so much” Onew was weeping slowly; tears were trickling down & wetting Minho’s t-shirt. 

“It’s okay hyung, sometime it’s good to be emotional. You are always there firm & strong, never showed us your problems rather supports & encourage us all time. You are the best leader for me all the time” He could hear hiccups of his dear hyung in between his talking..

Onew was thanking to the god for sending Minho always by his side, younger was always first person to help him. He never felt embraced crying in front of younger instead he was feeling more comfortable & calm.

“Call me anytime Hyung if you will feel lonely, I will be there for you. Just wait for a little, soon you will recover fully and yes reserved your energy for Tokyo dom.  I want my clumsy, smiley Hyung” Minho chuckles but never leaved Onew.

Onew was also not having any desire to leave Mino’s warmness, he just nuzzled his face to younger’s chest deeper and emptying all his frustration and loneliness with tears. He was now feeling so relaxed & energetic.

“Thank you Minhoya for always there for me, I will try my best to become stronger for you & SHINee”

                                 

           

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to hide it for a while ...I was not satisfied with my writing so I edited it little ...^^